Trump a bigot? Misogynist?Don't tell that to the African-American Trump executive Lynne Patton

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

I digress. :)

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

A bit of her story from the article and it's one hell of a great read:

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

I'm proof Donald Trump isn't a bigot, says African-American Trump exec

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'
so she's the token nigga!

The soft racism of the left, on display thanks to daw101.
As always wrong.

Typical response from a typical idiot.
yes yours is...

I see you are a student of the Pee Wee Herman School of debate and response.

The soft racism of the left, on display thanks to daw101.
As always wrong.

yes yours is...

your point ? you're losing so what's the difference.

Considering you aren't actually responding to anything, just being a snarky dillhole, there is nothing to lose about.

The only losers here are you and the oxygen you are breathing, that can be used far better by just about anyone else on this planet.

As always wrong.

yes yours is...

Considering you aren't actually responding to anything, just being a snarky dillhole, there is nothing to lose about.

The only losers here are you and the oxygen you are breathing, that can be used far better by just about anyone else on this planet.
martyrs incurable butt hurt rages on.

yes yours is...

Lol, your whole side's entire raison d'etre is butt hurt, and who's butt hurt outranks the other's.

yes yours is...

Lol, your whole side's entire raison d'etre is butt hurt, and who's butt hurt outranks the other's.
attempt to artificially widen the argument in avoidance of personal responsibility.

attempt to artificially widen the argument in avoidance of personal responsibility.

What argument? You made a half assed snarky comment, and I've been calling you on it, and stringing you along to keep responding like the idiot you are.

And also, om nom nom nom.

What argument? You made a half assed snarky comment, and I've been calling you on it, and stringing you along to keep responding like the idiot you are.

ok martyr any thing you say...

Leaving so soon?

Leaving so soon?
no why? just waiting for you to say something you haven't said before, the facts would be a good start.

Leaving so soon?
no why? just waiting for you to say something you haven't said before, the facts would be a good start.

You first, dippy.

r*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

So is the some-of-my-best-friends-are-darkies defense such as the one offered here and the myopic labeling of anyone who dares to question one syllable as a "liberal" or "left winger".

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

You must seriously be viewing only "liberal" or "left winger" posts that have done that and only that, I've seen lots of it from all angles and you really have done the same here.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Um, ok? Good for you?

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

Difficult to understand why those you broadbrush and categorize so casually would hang for a discussion you clearly aren't capable of?

As for your "MSM", please. Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations which preside over 90% of what americans see hear and read, thanks to FCC deregulation. Fox News, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, and on and on, they're all part of the "MSM".

Unfortunately for Trump supporters, the rational among them will have to come to terms with the reality that this is what Donald wants and signed up for with his own approach. He wanted a shitfest and that's what we're going to get now. I have no doubt you'll be able to continue to dish out shit as well as the "other" side.
You really believe that the Main Stream Media doesn't have a liberal slant, Fenton? The New York Times admitted a few years ago that they did. Yes, FOX is part of the Main Stream Media but they're a small part of it. Not that you'd know it though with the constant attacks on FOX by the left! You'd think FOX dominated media! The truth is...they were one of the few outlets for news that wasn't liberally biased...which makes them THE DEVIL in liberals eyes.

It's not about context, it's about the double standard perpetrated by the left, tolerated & perpetuated by blacks.
Context is everything.
I hear ya my nigga
Fuck you cracker !
I beg your pardon? I am 1/32nd native American.
got the dna test to prove that?
I loaned it to Elizabeth Warren.

r*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

So is the some-of-my-best-friends-are-darkies defense such as the one offered here and the myopic labeling of anyone who dares to question one syllable as a "liberal" or "left winger".

You must seriously be viewing only "liberal" or "left winger" posts that have done that and only that, I've seen lots of it from all angles and you really have done the same here.

Um, ok? Good for you?

Difficult to understand why those you broadbrush and categorize so casually would hang for a discussion you clearly aren't capable of?

As for your "MSM", please. Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations which preside over 90% of what americans see hear and read, thanks to FCC deregulation. Fox News, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, and on and on, they're all part of the "MSM".

Unfortunately for Trump supporters, the rational among them will have to come to terms with the reality that this is what Donald wants and signed up for with his own approach. He wanted a shitfest and that's what we're going to get now. I have no doubt you'll be able to continue to dish out shit as well as the "other" side.
You really believe that the Main Stream Media doesn't have a liberal slant, Fenton? The New York Times admitted a few years ago that they did. Yes, FOX is part of the Main Stream Media but they're a small part of it. Not that you'd know it though with the constant attacks on FOX by the left! You'd think FOX dominated media! The truth is...they were one of the few outlets for news that wasn't liberally biased...which makes them THE DEVIL in liberals eyes.

Sure, war on conservatives and all that. Look, The FCC got deregulated under Clinton. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies in the US media game which meant a diversity of views and discussion, and in my opinion (born in 1955) it was all much more fact based and intended to inform.

Now 6 major multinational corporations preside over 90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Not good. As far as I'm concerned, Fox News and MSNBC (for example) are all pushing the same schtick, the same poison, the same perceptual reality and the same lies about what this society really has become. When I hear anyone bitching about this or that media bias I know they're paying attention to the poison and not hearing the version they prefer. That's all it ever means. Me? Don't have that shit in my house. American media is the wost place to go to be informed. It's nothing but marketing and a means of crowd control through the propagation of fear, anxiety, division.

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'
lol

This can’t be a serious post.

The thread premise is a classic example of rightwing ignorance and stupidity, and the idiocy of the blind partisan right.

The subjective, anecdotal experience of one person constitutes neither ‘fact’ nor ‘truth,’ and proves absolutely nothing.

Obviously Trump supporters are this dumb.

Trump is in fact a bigot and misogynist, in addition to being a liar, con man, and demagogue.

More at link:

lol

This can’t be a serious post.

The thread premise is a classic example of rightwing ignorance and stupidity, and the idiocy of the blind partisan right.

The subjective, anecdotal experience of one person constitutes neither ‘fact’ nor ‘truth,’ and proves absolutely nothing.

Obviously Trump supporters are this dumb.

Trump is in fact a bigot and misogynist, in addition to being a liar, con man, and demagogue.
But other than that he's a really cool guy!

More at link:

So we are in agreement that Barack Obama is not a racist because he has Anglo Americans in his cabinet- right?

Forum List

Back