Trump a bigot? Misogynist?Don't tell that to the African-American Trump executive Lynne Patton

To be fair trips bigotry has mostly been towards Hispanics and Arabs. Really hasn't said much about blacks.

"81% of murdered white people are murdered by blacks." -- Donald Trump

The truth is that 82% of murdered white people are murdered by white people.

[/QUOTE]so she's the token nigga![/QUOTE]
Spoken like a true KKK Democrat racist.[/QUOTE]
Spoken like a republican supporter of the Klan.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a hypocrite Democrat condoning and defending it's racist party name and racist supporters.

To be fair trips bigotry has mostly been towards Hispanics and Arabs. Really hasn't said much about blacks.

When did he say that !?

He's definitely doing the dog whistle thing . Which turns all minorities off.

When did he say that !?

He's definitely doing the dog whistle thing . Which turns all minorities off.

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Trump cast blacks as the primary killers of whites, but the exact opposite is true. By overwhelming percentages, whites tend to kill other whites. Similarly, blacks tend to kill other blacks. These trends have been observed for decades.

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

I digress. :)

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

A bit of her story from the article and it's one hell of a great read:

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

I'm proof Donald Trump isn't a bigot, says African-American Trump exec

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'
Too many minorities in that photo......does not compute......danger Will Robinson.....

so she's the token nigga![/QUOTE]

Spoken like a hypocrite Democrat condoning and defending it's racist party name and racist supporters.[/QUOTE]
Says a member of the party that supports neo Nazis , gun nuts and religious zealots.

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'
Too many minorities in that photo......does not compute......danger Will Robinson.....
Easy doctor Smith!

Spoken like a hypocrite Democrat condoning and defending it's racist party name and racist supporters.[/QUOTE]
Says a member of the party that supports neo Nazis , gun nuts and religious zealots.[/QUOTE]
Says a member of the KKK Democrat party that kept it's Nazi racist party name, HITLERY, and hated black Republicans

More at link:

so she's the token nigga!

What an insult to this brilliant and talented young lady! Pity. But I guess from the left wing it is to be expected.

"One of the most trusted members of the Trump Organization, Patton is involved in identifying entities worthy of receiving millions of dollars of Trump money and is privy to Trump family members' personal lives and confidential information. On a daily basis, she helps coordinate Eric's, Don Jr's, and Ivanka's initiatives with their CEO father and his team. "

It's not an insult it's a fact.
Facts make the rw's jumpy

Prove she's a token then bigot.

More at link:

And there ya are... sums up exactly who these people are.

so she's the token nigga![/QUOTE]

Says a member of the party that supports neo Nazis , gun nuts and religious zealots.[/QUOTE]
Says a member of the KKK Democrat party that kept it's Nazi racist party name, HITLERY, and hated black Republicans[/QUOTE]
Now you're just making shit up!

Umm yeah... If the Donald wants to convince any objective observer that he doesn't have any racist and/or misogynist tendencies he might want to find someone that can attest to it whose paycheck isn't signed by him; otherwise the source can reasonably be assumed to harbor at least some self-interest bias.

... and the other thing he may want to consider is to stop making brash statements that tend to lead objective observers to believe that he's a bigot.

Patton had a substance abuse problem and the Trump family has stuck with her thru thick and thin to help her get over it. They have placed her in a key position in their organizations. Lynne handles millions of dollars for crying out loud. She's a family friend.

They've been loyal to her. Do you do that with a token? Man the bigotry on this board is just stunning.

Left wing wankers can't even admit they are wrong. You've got your marching orders that Trump is a misogynist and a racist and you are going to keep bitterly clinging to it.

Pathetic.

More at link:

What an insult to this brilliant and talented young lady! Pity. But I guess from the left wing it is to be expected.

"One of the most trusted members of the Trump Organization, Patton is involved in identifying entities worthy of receiving millions of dollars of Trump money and is privy to Trump family members' personal lives and confidential information. On a daily basis, she helps coordinate Eric's, Don Jr's, and Ivanka's initiatives with their CEO father and his team. "

It's not an insult it's a fact.
Facts make the rw's jumpy

Prove she's a token then bigot.
She's the only African American on his personal staff.
Rock solid proof of her token status.
Want fries with that?

Umm yeah... If the Donald wants to convince any objective observer that he doesn't have any racist and/or misogynist tendencies he might want to find someone that can attest to it whose paycheck isn't signed by him; otherwise the source can reasonably be assumed to harbor at least some self-interest bias.

... and the other thing he may want to consider is to stop making brash statements that tend to lead objective observers to believe that he's a bigot.

Patton had a substance abuse problem and the Trump family has stuck with her thru thick and thin to help her get over it. They have placed her in a key position in their organizations. Lynne handles millions of dollars for crying out loud. She's a family friend.

They've been loyal to her. Do you do that with a token? Man the bigotry on this board is just stunning.

Left wing wankers can't even admit they are wrong. You've got your marching orders that Trump is a misogynist and a racist and you are going to keep bitterly clinging to it.

Pathetic.

It's much simplier.. she's black, so she must hate Trump. She obviously doesn't, so she's strayed from the plantation and must be destroyd. See Condi Rice, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, etc.

Says a member of the KKK Democrat party that kept it's Nazi racist party name, HITLERY, and hated black Republicans[/QUOTE]
Now you're just making shit up![/QUOTE]
democrats-kkk.jpg

Forum List

Back