True information about USA illegal attack against Syria

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev
Here is the report of Russian Defense Ministry:
Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Colonel General Sergei Rudskoy held a briefing for media representatives : Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

Those facts may be easily checked by any intelligence service so they wouldn't lie.

The main question is why Pentagon lies?
They say all rockers got to their aims while 2 undamaged rockets are in Moscow now. And many of intercepted rockets' pieces may be shown with their serial numbers and other parts proving they were intercepted not exploded on target.

If someone is looking for true information he checks different sources.

LOL. I never thought I'd see the day when any Russian would use the words "true" and "information" in the same sentence.

:laughing0301:

Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Colonel General Sergei Rudskoy held a briefing for media representatives : Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

Those facts may be easily checked by any intelligence service so they wouldn't lie.

They say all rockers got to their aims while 2 undamaged rockets are in Moscow now. And many of intercepted rockets' pieces may be shown with their serial numbers and other parts proving they were intercepted not exploded on target.

That's very interesting.

You know, I am extremely skeptical of any government or corporate publication with links to the government here in the U.S., why should any of us believe in the truthfulness of Russian government or Russian oligarchic publications who also have an interest in an equal and opposite paradigm?

Now mind, I don't believe that the U.S. and NATO allies were telling the truth about what happened, indeed, the very fact that they struck Syria w/o confirmation or any evidentiary proof speaks poorly of their motivations.

Yet, to come here and expect forum members to believe this information at face value? That is just as big a leap as expecting us to believe CNN, MSNBC, or FOX news.

53a3c6ae97cbc9737321b28399fbb49c.jpg

That's very interesting.

You know, I am extremely skeptical of any government or corporate publication with links to the government here in the U.S., why should any of us believe in the truthfulness of Russian government or Russian oligarchic publications who also have an interest in an equal and opposite paradigm?

Now mind, I don't believe that the U.S. and NATO allies were telling the truth about what happened, indeed, the very fact that they struck Syria w/o confirmation or any evidentiary proof speaks poorly of their motivations.

Yet, to come here and expect forum members to believe this information at face value? That is just as big a leap as expecting us to believe CNN, MSNBC, or FOX news.

True but the reason we DO know this is factual is the alternative media not controlled by the CIA/corporate controlled media that MSN news such as American Free Press,the real news,ect ect,has been reporting this which unlike them,has credibility since unlike them,they seek the truth and are not paid for by special interests who only tell you what they WANT us to hear.LOL

That's very interesting.

True but the reason we DO know this is factual is the alternative media not controlled by the CIA/corporate controlled media that MSN news such as American Free Press,the real news,ect ect,has been reporting this which unlike them,has credibility since unlike them,they seek the truth and are not paid for by special interests who only tell you what they WANT us to hear.LOL

This isn't "altenative media," this is Russian controlled press, IOW, the Russian intel services, (i.e, the GRU, FSB, etc.) like the counterparts of our CIA, NSA, FBI, Military intelligence have gathered and put this information together.

Any information that might be compromising to their truth would be necessarily omitted.

Our alternative press has only speculated that this is probably what the true cause has been. But as far as I have seen, no where in our alternative press, have I seen anywhere has there definately been any actually proof yet that it was a real event or a false flag either way. Remember, Assad is no angel, he is no better, and no worse than the insurgents we funded to overthrow him. Now the Russians are feeding us what we want to hear?

Come on, have a little skepticism, require PROOF, real proof.

If you have some, please provide it.

I did see something that made it look like the white helmets were staging the videos. It looked sort of promising, it was an on the ground investigation. . . I sort of lost where it came from though.

MisterBeale
I used phrase "true info" referring to my own feelings about information got from our Defense Ministry.
I never faced their lies. They often do not inform about some actions but never lie.

I do realize that for people living in another...in opposite media space my point of view is impossible but I suggest you to get this information into account when making own conclusions. That's exactly what I do when reading western main stream media.

And I also invoke to look for logic in everything going on.
For example if Pentagon says 22 missiles got to a target, each bearing more than 250kg of explosives why we cannot see huge damage? There should be moon landscape at that place.
Or if Asad is suspected in chemical attacks what was the reason for it if he was day or two from clearing Douma by usual weapon?

LOL. I never thought I'd see the day when any Russian would use the words "true" and "information" in the same sentence.

:laughing0301:
Probably someone has right for such words but never American.
A champions of lying and hypocrisy who have no any value but money.

That's very interesting.

Give credit where credit is due. At least the Russian defense dept. treats their citizens like adults. It is not a display made up of entirely social media reports. Lol

The Syrians probably downed a couple missiles and a couple probably malfunctioned and crashed. But if you launch 6 missiles at a building and only 3 make it, then by all definitions it was successful. It doesn't really take 100 missiles to destroy 6 buildings. But we launched over 100 missiles during that raid, and that was probably done purposely to overwhelm the Syrian air defenses.

That attack did not aim to make some damage but to express political will and determination.
It's obvious.
And Pentagon succeeded.
But I don't understand why they lie about the real result.
None of 4 targeted airbases were damaged, 2 empty warehouses exploded and 1 centre of oncological curing...empty as well. Is that normal result of more than hundred rockets?

And one sentence more.. USA is very anxious about Syrians suffering from chemical attacks but shoots to chemical weapon warehouses? If there was that weapon it might cause thousands of dead.

Because they can. Not many in America question the US government when it comes to the military. Everything else, yes. But for some reason the military is above reproach. Jingoism would most likely explain it.

That's very interesting.

Give credit where credit is due. At least the Russian defense dept. treats their citizens like adults. It is not a display made up of entirely social media reports. Lol

exactly,well said. the sheep here in the states have been brainwashed so badly by the CIA controlled press here that they have swallowed their lies hook,line,and sinker that Russia's government is still as bad as it was back in the 80's.LOL I talk to people all the time here who seriously believe that,i am not kidding.:rolleyes:

If they would take the time to do what my aunts Niece has done though who actually MOVED there and lives there,they would see for themselves the outright lies and propaganda of the MSM news here in the states.she says it is NOTHING like what is reported and says she feels more freedom out there than she EVER felt here in the states.

the sheep here in america dont get it that we are much more like russia was under stalin and russia is the kind of free country now that we once were.

Because they can. Not many in America question the US government when it comes to the military. Everything else, yes. But for some reason the military is above reproach. Jingoism would most likely explain it.

sadly,they dont question the MSM CIA controlled media and still believe what they were taught in our corrupt history classes as well honestly believeing that we elect our presidents,that this is a free country,that there is a difference in the two party system unable to deal with the evidence it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM.

They are so programmed and brainwashed no matter how much evidence you give them,they remain in denial that BOTH parties are corrupt,that neither are for the people and think THEIR party unlike the other one,is looking out for them and they can do no wrong if they vote for that party they are part of. they are in serious denial mode here in the states as you know,they cant face facts that their party is every bit as corrupt as the other party they condemn.:rolleyes:

they will never come to grips with reality that the independent is the ONLY one that represents the people and believes in the constitution which is WHY they never get elected. that there needs to be a serious reform in our party system.:rolleyes:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

MisterBeale
I used phrase "true info" referring to my own feelings about information got from our Defense Ministry.
I never faced their lies. They often do not inform about some actions but never lie.

I do realize that for people living in another...in opposite media space my point of view is impossible but I suggest you to get this information into account when making own conclusions. That's exactly what I do when reading western main stream media.

And I also invoke to look for logic in everything going on.
For example if Pentagon says 22 missiles got to a target, each bearing more than 250kg of explosives why we cannot see huge damage? There should be moon landscape at that place.
Or if Asad is suspected in chemical attacks what was the reason for it if he was day or two from clearing Douma by usual weapon?

You don't know shit about cruise missiles do you?

There is no carpet bombing "moonscape" like from a B-52 carpet bombing.

That attack did not aim to make some damage but to express political will and determination.
It's obvious.
And Pentagon succeeded.
None of 4 targeted airbases were damaged, 2 empty warehouses exploded and 1 centre of oncological curing...empty as well. Is that normal result of more than hundred rockets?

And one sentence more.. USA is very anxious about Syrians suffering from chemical attacks but shoots to chemical weapon warehouses? If there was that weapon it might cause thousands of dead.

Don't know anything about chemical weapons either, do you?

Forum List

Back