Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Indiana
Thank a Trucker he said!

Attachments

• C05DA3DC-2AD0-4428-B4C5-64E5A11030CA.jpeg
    C05DA3DC-2AD0-4428-B4C5-64E5A11030CA.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 29
Probably liked truckers, but like me on I-40 in the construction zones, doesn't want to be run over by the 50,000 lb plus trucks, driven by the 190 lb truckers.
Having been there done both, I don't blame you. Otoh, we never trusted "the four wheelers" either. Most drivers don't adequately prepare and can't drive for shit whenever shit inevitably happens.

Thank a Trucker he said!
Did you note he applauded them for delivering food etc. And so he should.
This is the same food those lard arsed truckies are not delivering now and he will bring it to an end.
They have a right to food and the truckies don't have a right to deny them.

Did you note he applauded them for delivering food etc. And so he should.
This is the same food those lard arsed truckies are not delivering now and he will bring it to an end.
They have a right to food and the truckies don't have a right to deny them.
Your belief that those truckers don't have the right to refuse the jab is quaint and amusing. Expressing it must make you feel so powerful. Be sure to get your booster, Colon.

Your belief that those truckers don't have the right to refuse the jab is quaint and amusing. Expressing it must make you feel so powerful. Be sure to get your booster, Colon.
I never said that at all. You're did and you're a liar.
Power is irrelevant.
Trudeau will move the lot of the fools and make it so hard they will all get jabbed. Meanwhile you bellow about your freedoms but forget about the majority of law abiding citizens in Canada who have had their freedoms restricted by dickhead truckies.

You cannot accept he will win this so you divert to the freedom shit. You're pathetic.

I never said that at all. You're did and you're a liar.
Power is irrelevant.
Trudeau will move the lot of the fools and make it so hard they will all get jabbed. Meanwhile you bellow about your freedoms but forget about the majority of law abiding citizens in Canada who have had their freedoms restricted by dickhead truckies.

You cannot accept he will win this so you divert to the freedom shit. You're pathetic.
Thanks a lot, Colon. It's fun triggering you.

Having been there done both, I don't blame you. Otoh, we never trusted "the four wheelers" either. Most drivers don't adequately prepare and can't drive for shit whenever shit inevitably happens.
I kept my CDLS for 40 years plus, though rarely used, but did use them in at least 8 or 10 states, mostly on one shot deals, I had nobody else I could spare to send. I hear you.

Nice try, Colon. Everyone here knows you are one of the biggest trolls, so I will keep that in mind when weighing the impact of your words.
Well at least there is some of my constructive criticism is penetrating.
A troll is someone who has an opposite position and you can't prove him wrong.
Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back