Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:

We need trash like you and Trump for nothing. The fact is that the markets belong to the people and they should have the freedom to purchase what they want. Trump is the most dishonest politician any country has ever had. Trump is the weak and cowardly dog. He hides behind twitter because he is to scared to insult people to their face.

To Prime Minister Trudeau, as a born and bred American, I cannot apologize to you enough. I am ashamed of what my country has become. A nation of idiots. I used to be proud to be an American. No longer.

Look at Abe. Same crossed arm stfu and gtfo body language. It don't matter how much the Losers cry.

Abe is looking at Macron like he's about to kamikaze his ass.....Abe and Trump are both Dragon Energy and scratch golfers....something the eurotrash doesn't understand.

Sounds like something Charlie Sheen might say. He was an idiot too.

I'm sure you think that is a really biting remark.
Here's something to get one's teeth into...

34604333_2496236557069353_3759494159631646720_n.jpg

To Prime Minister Trudeau, as a born and bred American, I cannot apologize to you enough. I am ashamed of what my country has become. A nation of idiots. I used to be proud to be an American. No longer.

That's how I felt when idiots in America elected Obama...... twice

Don't worry though, things might get better for you in a little over 6 years

-Geaux

Trudy's own press corp raked him over the coals....everybody knows he's terrified of Trump as he well should be. I wonder if he realizes we can close the Keystone XL to canuck oil headed to Houston while keeping it open for our drillers in N.Dakota. Let's see him get his tar sand crap to China overland to Vancouver......we could have him thrown out of office in a matter of weeks with what we can do to him....we don't need their timber either....or much of anything else. 50 years ago we didn't require anything from the outside world but bananas and coffee and we can be self-sufficient with full-employment again, thanks to President Trump.
You need foreign brains because clearly america now produces mainly dumb asses.
We export a lot, how do you explain the obesity? Your kind sits on their asses in front of a TV and on the internet all day.
Is that an indictment of our Educational system?

I am a proud American. We have done nothing bad to Prime Minister Trudeau nor
have we become anything bad

That's how I felt when idiots in America elected Obama...... twice

Don't worry though, things might get better for you in a little over 6 years

-Geaux

I agree that it would have been better if Obama had not been re-elected----but
I was not wrecked. The USA got thru lots
of less than adequate presidents. Obama
was sorta ok------he kept things fairly stable

We need these people for nothing.
Good thing you don't have any exports.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg

Trump has made you insane...

You are void of Reality.

If obongo had done 1/10 of what

Trump is accomplishing you would

have been peeing yourself with glee.

You liberals are such a joke…

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.

You are void of Reality.

huh?

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:
Lol, you kids are so confused.

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.

What a Butt Hurt liberal Dip Shit you are.....

Trump is making all you liberals and obongo

look so STUPID...….

I say we make Trump King...….

You are void of Reality.

huh?

Looks like you rode the little bus to school....

Did you chew on the books?

You are void of Reality.

huh?

Looks like you rode the little bus to school....

Did you chew on the books?

not on the books and not on the pencils and not on my finger nails

Forum List

Back