Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

Oh Canada...

2a76c5j.jpg

Trudeau is the softest, most beta male, castrated, pussified, vacant, mincing little Tinkerbell the fairy, delicate little abomination to my gender I've ever seen in my fucking life. I'm glad Trump literally bitch-slapped the eyebrows off that sissified little girl. Turdeau indeed.

You’re an idiot.

Five Years Ago Today, Justin Trudeau Beat the Shit Out of a Senator - VICE

What the FUCK would you know about being a real man, you female trash?? Being a man is a LOT more than the physical ability to commit assault and battery, you spoiled bitch! How DARE you tell a man what manhood is supposed to be about!

I know that Donald J Trump isn’t a “real man”. A real man doesn’t attack those who disagree with him. He doesn’t surround himself with yes-men, and throw a Twitter fit because commentators say mean things about him.

A real man doesn’t sexually assault women or grab em by the pussy without even asking. That’s a snivelling piece of shit. He doesn’t claim “bone spurs” to avoid serving in the army.

Trump insulted Justin Trudeau from the distance and safety of his airplane. What a coward!

If you support DJT, you support Bif Tanner, a rich kid bully who is real brave with a phone in his hand but turns tails and runs when confronted by anyone really.

Trudeau is the softest, most beta male, castrated, pussified, vacant, mincing little Tinkerbell the fairy, delicate little abomination to my gender I've ever seen in my fucking life. I'm glad Trump literally bitch-slapped the eyebrows off that sissified little girl. Turdeau indeed.

You’re an idiot.

What the FUCK would you know about being a real man, you female trash?? Being a man is a LOT more than the physical ability to commit assault and battery, you spoiled bitch! How DARE you tell a man what manhood is supposed to be about!

I know that Donald J Trump isn’t a “real man”. A real man doesn’t attack those who disagree with him. He doesn’t surround himself with yes-men, and throw a Twitter fit because commentators say mean things about him.

A real man doesn’t sexually assault women or grab em by the pussy without even asking. That’s a snivelling piece of shit. He doesn’t claim “bone spurs” to avoid serving in the army.

Trump insulted Justin Trudeau from the distance and safety of his airplane. What a coward!

If you support DJT, you support Bif Tanner, a rich kid bully who is real brave with a phone in his hand but turns tails and runs when confronted by anyone really.
Do you really believe that or are you saying it because you wished it was true or it made you feel better?
Trump replied to what Justin said, which was said when Trump was on his way to his plane.
You Liberals don't care about the truth, you only care about winning arguments or points. Do you really think we're keeping score?

You’re an idiot.

Do you really believe that or are you saying it because you wished it was true or it made you feel better?
Trump replied to what Justin said, which was said when Trump was on his way to his plane.
You Liberals don't care about the truth, you only care about winning arguments or points. Do you really think we're keeping score?

You’re absolutely keeping score because it’s all you’ve got.

Canada isn’t about to be bullied by Trump, who is as clueless on trade as you are.

Do you think the United States became the richest trading nation in the world by letting other countries “screw them over”, and by making bad trade deals? If we were screwing you over, your country be poor and broke.

The low end manufacturing jobs you lost were due to your own selfishness and greed. That this has caused so much hardship is due to your weak social safety net.

Now because you refuse to pass laws requiring a living minimum wage, job protections for pregnant women, or reasonable health care insurance premiums, you want unfettered access to other countries’ markets, to destroy their well regulated markets for your profit.

Where are your retraining programs for displaced workers? You have millions of jobs going beginning for lack of education and training. Why not stop spending all your treasure on
your military and start spending it on your people.

Sorry bout that

But lets befriend the murderer putin who f-ed with our elections? Doesn't any republican here see the assholyness of this ?Trump is a Moron Put him down!

1. The hildabeast along with the FBI and CIA colluded to get Russian provided dirt from who else, The Russians they paid for the dossier with hildabeasts money..
2. Then they made up bs stories to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russians, just what they themselves had done.
3. This isn't rocket science, why do libturds not acknowledge this?
4. Its total FACTS!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that

But lets befriend the murderer putin who f-ed with our elections? Doesn't any republican here see the assholyness of this ?Trump is a Moron Put him down!

1. The hildabeast along with the FBI and CIA colluded to get Russian provided dirt from who else, The Russians they paid for the dossier with hildabeasts money..
2. Then they made up bs stories to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russians, just what they themselves had done.
4. Its total FACTS!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In order to collude with Russians, the Clinton campaign would have to have known and met with the Russian government officials who provided the information. Neither Christopher Steele nor his sources even knew who the information was being provided to.

The Clinton campaign had no connection to or meetings with anyone connected to the dossier. Clinton instructed her law firm to get opposition research. They hired Fusion GPS and Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Unlike Trump Junior who met with a Russian government lawyer in Trump Tower, and then lied about it.

Like Michael Cohen going to Prague to meet with Russian government officials, and then lying about it.

Like Eric Trump going to the Seychelles to meet with Russian government officials and then lying about it.

Do far, 19 people and corporations Americans have been charged with crimes in connection with Russian interference in the election. 5 have plead guilty.

Are you seriously suggesting that these people plead guilty to things that never happened? That the Grand Jury is indicting people for “made up shit”?

If you are you’re too stupid to be allowed out without a minder.

AEEE2C6B-F6A0-4226-8942-C1F9E34D253B.jpeg
What were the percentages? Trump promised high percentages.

Promised 4%
When did Trump promise 4%?
One month before the election, Oct. 10, trump promised he would have the GDP growing at a sustained 4%. So far it is only growing at about less than 2.7%, it changes regularly so that number could be off by a tenth or two of a point. Not much different from what it has been for the last several years.

90 consecutive months of job growth - 75 under Obama and 15 under Trump, and they think Trump turned things around. Trump inherited a solid economy.

You are either ignorant or a liar…

Probably both….

You don’t recall obongo and all his cronies

talking about the new normal as far as all the

Lost jobs went…

I recall obongo saying how is Trump going

to bring these jobs back? What’s he got, a Magic

Wand or something.

Trump has stuck that Magic Wand up obongo’s ass….

Are we having fun or what?

Sorry bout that

4. Its total FACTS!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In order to collude with Russians, the Clinton campaign would have to have known and met with the Russian government officials who provided the information. Neither Christopher Steele nor his sources even knew who the information was being provided to.

The Clinton campaign had no connection to or meetings with anyone connected to the dossier. Clinton instructed her law firm to get opposition research. They hired Fusion GPS and Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Unlike Trump Junior who met with a Russian government lawyer in Trump Tower, and then lied about it.

Like Michael Cohen going to Prague to meet with Russian government officials, and then lying about it.

Like Eric Trump going to the Seychelles to meet with Russian government officials and then lying about it.

Do far, 19 people and corporations Americans have been charged with crimes in connection with Russian interference in the election. 5 have plead guilty.

Are you seriously suggesting that these people plead guilty to things that never happened? That the Grand Jury is indicting people for “made up shit”?

Hickery Dickery Dock ,,,Trump stop sucking putins c--k,,,,,,,Andrew dice Clay

Sorry bout that,

1. However you want to interpret it the hildabeast was behind it.
2. The *DOSSIER*.
3. Let that sink into your head.
4. If it can get in there.
5. All these other crimes people associated with Trump are being prosecuted for is the *WITCH HUNT.
6. The witch hunt Trump has been referring too.
7. All the while all these actual laws are being broke and the FBI, the IG, and all the rest see NOTHING.
8. Funny how we see it and liberals don't.
9. Oh and CHECK MATE!
10. Trust me EVERYBODY lies in court.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You’re an idiot.

o8frbm7mb8zz.jpg

You’re an idiot.

Canada isn’t about to be bullied by Trump, who is as clueless on trade as you are.

Do you think the United States became the richest trading nation in the world by letting other countries “screw them over”, and by making bad trade deals? If we were screwing you over, your country be poor and broke.

The low end manufacturing jobs you lost were due to your own selfishness and greed. That this has caused so much hardship is due to your weak social safety net.

Now because you refuse to pass laws requiring a living minimum wage, job protections for pregnant women, or reasonable health care insurance premiums, you want unfettered access to other countries’ markets, to destroy their well regulated markets for your profit.

Where are your retraining programs for displaced workers? You have millions of jobs going beginning for lack of education and training. Why not stop spending all your treasure on
Obama let every country fuck the United States over… That was his purpose

You’re an idiot.

All of those things you talk of benefit no Americans except for control freaks like yourself
It’s none of your fucking business you stupid kunt...

Sorry bout that

4. Its total FACTS!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Clintons are not only into sex trafficking, they were obviously into uranium sales too... with Russia

Forum List

Back