Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

KissMy Spikevax is moderna.

On January 31, 2022, the FDA announced the second approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Spikevax, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older.

Weird how it doesn't seem to prevent COVID, innit?

You know I'm right but you godbotherers never admit it.
Don't threaten me with your mealy mouthed words about Satan and your other bullshit.
Your problem is ive challenged your filthy God crap and you have no defence other than to rely on some supernatural dictatorship to deal with it.
Suck eggs son. Nothing will happen and that will hurt you even more because your silly gid didn't invoke revenge in your behalf.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go.
What an angry little boy!

Remember, everybody -- every single commercial you see for class-action lawsuits saying "if you or a loved one were harmed by [insert name of medication here}" -- every single one of those medications was FDA-approved.

The FDA serves the pharmaceutical industry, not the American people.
Only reason they're administering only vaccines approved under EUA is to eliminate possibility of class action lawsuits.

For the same reason they're still fighting release of FDA "vaccine" approval documentation that is ongoing under FOIA.

If any of the fully approved "vaccines" were administered in USA, the approval documents should be available for everyone's review.

The vaccine is designed to lessen the chances of people getting so sick they need hospitalization. Get some facts.

Not one person in any government said it will STOP covid. That is a very poor excuse.

You are an ignorant liar. It us not experimental vaccibe so cut the lies.
You have no knowledge of how this vaccine was produced so shut up.

Home if the brave my arse. They are unpatriotic traitors by not wanting what's best for the country regardless of who is POTUS and that is what a lot of this is about.

Oh the irony. Do you have the same sympathy for young pregnant girls who want an abortion but the do gooder Jesus junkies apply the bible to stop them?
Where's their freedom to chose about their bodies?
You don't give that freedom shit much thought darling.

The are going to jail because they flaunted the law when told several times to stop it. They deserve nothing else.
Not one financial account belonging to a dumb arse truckie has been frozen . You are a liar.

All because they disagree about who should be running the country. They are the true fascists.

Again, no one has ever claimed it did. I explain that above.
You are deliberately grossly misinformed for political reasons.
Don't come barging on here throwing you weight around when you are obviously as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
But again, one last thing. I — we don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think. One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. They’re — you’re okay. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

-- President Joseph Biden, July 21st, 2021

Again, you are arrogantly suggesting you have unique knowledge of my destination and punishment. You don't. You are childishly suggesting as a godbotherer you know something I don't. In fact you are simply projecting your are superior to me.
Furthermore, how could you possibly know your fate will be different to mine? Hope was never a good contraceptive. That's all you have because there is no proof of anything else.
And there you are, arrogantly suggesting you have unique knowledge of every believer's destination.

I'm curious why you believe it's okay when you do it.

Are you saying there are riots in Ottawa?
Well, there were either riots or peaceful protests in both D.C. and Ottawa.

I think the truckers have been defeated and there will only be a few parting shots of violence and a few dead by police.

Those who want to protest legally will be permitted to do so by Trudeau, as he made clear.

I think the truckers have been defeated and there will only be a few parting shots of violence and a few dead by police.

Those who want to protest legally will be permitted to do so by Trudeau, as he made clear.

I missed the part where the US military was deployed during D.C. "riots".

Govern like Mussolini, end like Mussolini

You must not have been paying attention. Many Trumpers weren't that late in the day.
I do know that Trump offered National Guard. I do know that Pelosi refused it.

I don't think I missed anything, but if you have a proof, why don't you post it, instead of just making claims?

I do know that Trump offered National Guard. I do know that Pelosi refused it.

I don't think I missed anything, but if you have a proof, why don't you post it, instead of just making claims?

What an angry little boy!
That could be right although I know it's wrong but I am right all the same.
If you had your way all democrats would be eliminated from the democracy process.
That is so caring from a godbotherer. You really take your fellow countryman into consideration. How noble of you delusional Jesus junkies. They should include your generosity in the next version of the bible. God bless you and all the other hypocrits.

That could be right although I know it's wrong but I am right all the same.
If you had your way all democrats would be eliminated from the democracy process.
That is so caring from a godbotherer. You really take your fellow countryman into consideration. How noble of you delusional Jesus junkies. They should include your generosity in the next version of the bible. God bless you and all the other hypocrits.
Don't project your irrational hatred on me, boy. I want everyone legally allowed to vote to do so. I believe it's not just a right, but an obligation.

So it looks like you continue your trend of being wrong all the time.

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, boy.

1644971354803.png

Don't project your irrational hatred on me, boy. I want everyone legally allowed to vote to do so. I believe it's not just a right, but an obligation.

So it looks like you continue your trend of being wrong all the time.

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, boy.
Ooooooooh. I'm under your skin.
My life is icky dummo when I'm ripping it up you hate filled godbothering republicans.
Then you have the arrogance to dispense your thoughts on my future. How arrogant are you hypocrits? You know SFA.
Plus sanctamonious dickhead.

Forum List

Back