TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

Or maybe it was the `141% turnout in St. Lucie County?

According to FoxNews, they are still counting. Issues with voter turnout don't always equal fraud.
Sure they don't....141% turnout happens all the time! :rolleyes:

I've seen 119% before, typically it means you have an overabundance of new voters, issues with absentee ballots, or issues with voter tallying.

It can be fraud( though as someone else pointed out, I haven't seen a legitimate source talking about that number) or a glitch, or reasonable.

I prefer to let people finish the job before i start crying foul.

According to FoxNews, they are still counting. Issues with voter turnout don't always equal fraud.

I've seen 119% before, typically it means you have an overabundance of new voters, issues with absentee ballots, or issues with voter tallying.

It can be fraud( though as someone else pointed out, I haven't seen a legitimate source talking about that number) or a glitch, or reasonable.

More voters than registrants doesn't happen unless there's fraud...There's no other way for that to happen.

Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida​

By: Heather Ginsberg
Nov 10, 2012

On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”

The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in this county.

[excerpt]

Read more:
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida - Heather Ginsberg

More voters than registrants doesn't happen unless there's fraud...There's no other way for that to happen.

Sure there is, incompetent record keeping. Who was running that district, the same guys that took the Republican internal polls?

Last edited:
But this is different, somehow or another.

Nah. It's no different. You were no doubt kissing Republican asses just as fervently back then. And you were no doubt snivelling out the same crybaby BS about how the Democrat must have cheated because he got more votes.

So, at least you're a consistent GOP shill and whinyasstittybaby. You've got that going for you. Congratulations.

And if you don't want to look like a GOP shill, you might want to cool it with the retarded rage against Democrats. You should at least utter a mealymouthed "Well, the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats!" or two, to prove your "independent" credentials. That's how most libertarians try to cover their GOP shillery.
Just type "I don't know my ass from a hot rock"...It's much more concise, with the added benefit of being true. :lol:

so go ahead and type it

Forum List

Back