TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

daveman is a fraud himself with his strawmen about liberal lefty websites, since I've never cited one, that doesn't change the fact that West lost his re-election and there is no evidence on voter fraud, minus the BS from right leaning hacktard sites.

Nope

282got0.jpg

All early votes cast in St. Lucie County will be recounted Sunday morning​

Recount could affect the West, Murphy race​

November 10, 2012
By: WPTV Web Team

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Sunday morning all early votes casted in St. Lucie County will be recounted, Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker confirmed to WPTV NewsChannel 5 on Saturday.

The decision was welcomed news for two politicians whose careers hang in the balance.

“West for Congress is pleased with the Supervisor’s decision, as the counting of early votes on Election Night was of great concern to our campaign, given the large shift that occurred at midnight of nearly 4,000 votes,” according to a statement released Saturday afternoon by the office of Republican U.S. Rep. Allen West. “While we still look forward to reviewing the poll books used to check in voters during early voting and Election day, this recount goes a long way to ensuring an accurate outcome.”

West, a freshman congressman, was seeking reelection in the newly formed District 18 against Democrat Patrick Murphy. He contested election results in both St. Lucie County and Palm Beach County. District 18 spans portions of Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach counties.

Linda Hudson, mayoral candidate for the city of Ft. Pierce, also was happy to hear the recount would take place on Sunday.

“The supervisor (of elections) told me that there may have been 1136 votes not counted,” Hudson said.

[excerpt]

read more:
All early votes cast in St. Lucie County will be recounted Sunday morning

November 10, 2012

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Sunday morning all early votes casted in St. Lucie County will be recounted, Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker confirmed to WPTV NewsChannel 5 on Saturday.

The decision was welcomed news for two politicians whose careers hang in the balance.

“West for Congress is pleased with the Supervisor’s decision, as the counting of early votes on Election Night was of great concern to our campaign, given the large shift that occurred at midnight of nearly 4,000 votes,” according to a statement released Saturday afternoon by the office of Republican U.S. Rep. Allen West. “While we still look forward to reviewing the poll books used to check in voters during early voting and Election day, this recount goes a long way to ensuring an accurate outcome.”

West, a freshman congressman, was seeking reelection in the newly formed District 18 against Democrat Patrick Murphy. He contested election results in both St. Lucie County and Palm Beach County. District 18 spans portions of Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach counties.

Linda Hudson, mayoral candidate for the city of Ft. Pierce, also was happy to hear the recount would take place on Sunday.

“The supervisor (of elections) told me that there may have been 1136 votes not counted,” Hudson said.

[excerpt]

read more:

I wonder what made them decide to do the new recount?

CaféAuLait;6321959 said:

November 10, 2012

[excerpt]

read more:

I wonder what made them decide to do the new recount?
The light being shined on their behavior.

Poor Dickless -- he really hates it that an Uncle Tom got off the plantation.
Classic projection. :lol:
Wrong, kid.

Rep. Allen West
In an what could be seen as a display of racism towards a U.S. Army veteran and sitting U.S. congressman, Rep. Allen West’s, R-Fla, challenger Sheriff Bob Crowder, his Republican primary opponent, has told him to, “Go back to Plantation, not Washington.”​
Predictable, you will either dismiss the source or claim it never even happened...anything but acknowledge the racism of the attack.

Is that as racist as saying black Americans are slaves on the Democratic platation and they do the work of their "masters"?

Classic projection. :lol:
Wrong, kid.

Rep. Allen West
In an what could be seen as a display of racism towards a U.S. Army veteran and sitting U.S. congressman, Rep. Allen West’s, R-Fla, challenger Sheriff Bob Crowder, his Republican primary opponent, has told him to, “Go back to Plantation, not Washington.”​
Predictable, you will either dismiss the source or claim it never even happened...anything but acknowledge the racism of the attack.

Is that as racist as saying black Americans are slaves on the Democratic platation and they do the work of their "masters"?
When I want the worthless opinion of a dumbass racist pussy, I'll ask you.

But this is different, somehow or another. :rolleyes:

Gee what could the difference be man that's a tough one.:rolleyes:

The Franken-Coleman margins were 200-300 votes in a statewide Senate race. West lost by 2500 in a single House district.

Stick a fork in him.

Well if it is as you say his recount calls will go nowhere and if he gets one he will lose if it's not he deserves to make sure he did not get cheated out of his seat so maybe everyone should stop there bitching and see what happens. I suspect the result will come long before inauguration day.

Wrong, kid.

Rep. Allen West

Are you claiming that Dick Tuck is, in actuality, a Republican Sheriff from South Florida????

Or are you claiming that since a Republican Sheriff is a racist, anyone who opposes Allen West is a racist?

Or do you just not know what the hell you are saying?
yes.gif
Ahh, dammit, I screwed the pooch on that one, didn't I? :lol:
Then, we'll go with option #3. :lol:

November 10, 2012

[excerpt]

read more:
Yeah, it was wingnutty the first time you posted it. :lol:

Forum List

Back