About That Revolution In France! CA Republicans Ascend the Guillotine(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Mostly, so far President Obama mainly wants to take some money from the rich, and pay down the deficit, the rich personally created. Is was bad enough that the rich profiteered from the sloppy mortgage-lending. It was worse when the rich profiteered with the bonuses from the TARP Bail-Out of the Rich. California voters raised taxes in all kinds of districts, and even statewide: Taxing the rich under the vote for Proposition 30, retroactive to Jan 1, 2012.

Piecemeal, the remaining California House districts yet to declare a winner are going in the Democratic Victory direction--Slowly, and more slowly, and. . .Ka-Chung!

GOP Rep. Bono Mack loses Calif. seat - San Jose Mercury News

This will apparently go on for weeks!

Rep. Bono-Mack had even run against M.D. Ruiz, claiming he was a relatively revolutionary type of radical, and mostly at the core of his being!

Little did she know what she was describing, nationwide! The Romney-Ryan campaign had been unable to notice it, themselves. Speaker Boehner is slowly, and more slowly, coming to the basic understanding that more than just tax revenue is more likely in the. . .Ka-Chung!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many Dance in Celebration of Great Buffalo of Life-Source: Soon even as Party of Abraham Lincoln--leaves graciously behind them--Market Unfriendly Ways! Ka-Chung(!)!)

Last edited:
My wife and I still own a home in California. You know what's gonna' happen when Prop 13 gets repealed and property taxes go up? I'm gonna' pass the tax increase onto the Renter. I already passed an "out of state home owner tax" California put on me onto the renter last year.

Didn't think of that did you?

Suck it! :D

Rent and Proposition 13 are not at issue in California Proposition 30, or in the Obama Plan to raise taxes on people with incomes exceeding $20,000 per month, $1000.00 per day, five days per week.

The "renter" Mad Scientist poster describes has probably long since moved away, from that rental charge of $21,000 per month. If the person making that kind of personal income wants to raise everyone's prices, then that person likey will not have many more customers.

A person with that level income, in fact, will likely have thousands more competitors.

Consider the Bible gibberish that idiots believe in. Even if the Mad Scientist poster is renting out a mansion in the Kingdom of Heaven: Then at best that poster has no one to rent to. Heaven is described as a 1500 mile cube. It cannot accomodate even the current population of the planet. In the link, a specific reference is made to mansions on street corners--maybe renting at $21,000.00 per month. (1) It is a Jewish-Choosing deity, so maybe it charges(?). (2) It is not clear at all where the deity plans to rent to just the Chinese, of those now past, even present, or of the future!

Heaven sermon, Heaven sermon by Don Austin, Revelation 21:1-21:5 - SermonCentral.com

And then there are other matters, left to be discussed. For example, is the Jew-Choosing deity's rent a little steep, or what? Maybe a different cube would be better(?)! What about maid service(?)! Who does the lawn-care(?)! What about view lots(?)!

The Republican Party is about that relevant, of its market unfriendly old ways.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes understand Great Spirit: As some great food processor of sardines into cans(?)! Many believe in deity that kills them off, to become like dead sardines(?)!))

Forum List

Back