Trouble...

Alfalfa

Rookie
Sep 6, 2013
I've been kicked off half a dozen internet boards, might as well try this one.

Please put on your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside the carriage...it might get a little bumpy.

Please put on your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside the carriage...it might get a little bumpy.

Pfft... :lol: ... you better do a little looking around the board here skippy... you just might get your ears pinned back.

If you're from the one I used to post with a smart dude named Alfalfa on, you're going to be a superb asset here.

Welcome!

Pfft... :lol: ... you better do a little looking around the board here skippy... you just might get your ears pinned back.

It's happened on occasion. Usually when I was dozing.

Welcome.

Maybe you can go for the world record and be the only poster banned on his own welcome thread.

Welcome - so are we to understand that you don't follow rules? Make yourself at home! :lol:

Forum List

Back