Trouble...

I've been kicked off half a dozen internet boards, might as well try this one.

Please put on your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside the carriage...it might get a little bumpy.

Welcome - so are we to understand that you don't follow rules? Make yourself at home! :lol:

I always follow the rules, some people don't appreciate my humor.

I noticed several F bombs...
We can do that here.

No filters. Cuss up a storm if you like.

:)

Funny and weird thing PPV, that's where I draw a line...

I don't like the smut talk all that much. Easy and cheap laughs. It's so much more rewarding to draw a smile from someone without using the crutch of F bombs. Nothing I disdain more then a comedian whose act is laced with profanity because it's easy and the performance is thin.

I will on occasion use the word frak though...but that's out of emotion. There is nothing less witty than profanity for profanity's sake.

Last edited:
Wow!! Must've been some lightweights that negged ya
Either noobs or trolls

Didn't take me much to turn it all green.
It was TemplarKormac in the gay wedding cake bake thread.

T was complaining how 'Christians" don't have free speech because they refused to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding and how people shouldn't punish people for having differing opinions (the "christian" bakers, in this case) -- so by Alfalfa's 6th post, he negged him for having a differing opinion.

Glad to see him back in the green.

Either noobs or trolls

T was complaining how 'Christians" don't have free speech because they refused to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding and how people shouldn't punish people for having differing opinions (the "christian" bakers, in this case) -- so by Alfalfa's 6th post, he negged him for having a differing opinion.

The bakers have free speech.
They exercised it

There is also, sometimes, consequences
:thup:

Either noobs or trolls

Negging for a differing opinion is dumb.

I usually reserve negging for stupidity and rudeness, but only when it's directed towards me. Otherwise, I'd be negging all the time! :D

We can do that here.

I don't like the smut talk all that much. Easy and cheap laughs. It's so much more rewarding to draw a smile from someone without using the crutch of F bombs. Nothing I disdain more then a comedian whose act is laced with profanity because it's easy and the performance is thin.

I will on occasion use the word frak though...but that's out of emotion. There is nothing less witty than profanity for profanity's sake.
I'm not a huge cusser, but I do let it fly from time to time.

In real life, hardly ever cuss. Here, it's a more of an occasional...er, attitude adjustment

We can do that here.

The correct grammar is "than," not then.

Never been in the military have ya?

Welcome.

You really should read the rules.

There are some very unique ones here.

You cannot talk about banned members. You cannot discuss other boards.

Here is the link:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/277648-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html

An other board.

2651984-664735-green-school-board-with-chalks.jpg

We can do that here.

Friday is my favorite f-word.

:eusa_whistle:

Good one...for a dolphins fan.

I was gonna give ya a "welcome" pos rep, but seeing yur red dots, I'm gonna have to withhold for a bit

ahhhh,,,,,fuck it....pos rep on the way. If for no other reason than for pissing somebody off
:D

If need be, I can always have one of my socks neg ya
:eusa_shhh:

What's a red dot and neg?
Go to your control panel and click on "alerts" (or something like that - it's been some years since I last looked...I know when I first came here I didn't know what the rep system was like and I went a few weeks without even knowing I was getting PM's "repping" me, then I saw I had to toggle something.)

It's sort of a feedback system for your posts. You get positive points when other users like your posts, and "negged" if someone decides your post is dickish.

And occasionally some jerks will use the system to to bully new posters, like what happened to you today by Templar. And you didn't even know it. :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I was gonna give ya a "welcome" pos rep, but seeing yur red dots, I'm gonna have to withhold for a bit

ahhhh,,,,,fuck it....pos rep on the way. If for no other reason than for pissing somebody off
:D

If need be, I can always have one of my socks neg ya
:eusa_shhh:

What's a red dot and neg?
Go to your control panel and click on "alerts" (or something like that - it's been some years since I last looked...I know when I first came here I didn't know what the rep system was like and I went a few weeks without even knowing I was getting PM's "repping" me, then I saw I had to toggle something.)

It's sort of a feedback system for your posts. You get positive points when other users like your posts, and "negged" if someone decides your post is dickish.

And occasionally some jerks will use the system to to bully new posters, like what happened to you today by Templar. And you didn't even know it. :)
More like 'rite of passage,' we all go through it.

Forum List

Back