Trouble in Progressive Paradise?

Government control is a left wing thing. The more control, the further Left. It's really that simple

A possible sign that things are not a well in the Progressive Mecca of North Korea (all powerful government, unarmed citizens, low carbon footprint, single payer healthcare) a well fed soldier who was shot 5 times by his fellow countrymen (happens a lot in Progressive countries) during surgery, was found to have massive intestinal worms, a sign of malnutrition. Soldiers in Progressive North Korea are the best fed too.

The NYTimes was still at a loss to understand why the soldier would flee in the first place

The problem here is that North Korea is a far right state.

They're a communist hell hole with a govt that fears its people so much that it must brainwash them into complete submission to idolatry and lies.

A possible sign that things are not a well in the Progressive Mecca of North Korea (all powerful government, unarmed citizens, low carbon footprint, single payer healthcare) a well fed soldier who was shot 5 times by his fellow countrymen (happens a lot in Progressive countries) during surgery, was found to have massive intestinal worms, a sign of malnutrition. Soldiers in Progressive North Korea are the best fed too.

The NYTimes was still at a loss to understand why the soldier would flee in the first place

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL..Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol

Do you know what Far Right is?

Fucking hell.

Here's what you're doing, you're thinking "I'm right wing, this is my team" and then you're thinking "North Korea isn't like my team, so it can't be right wing."

Which is the worst sort of "logic" going.

Go figure out what FAR means.

Let me guess, the "far right" is oppressive and tyrannical and racist. That is the definition of the far right, right?

Now let's come back down to earth, shall we? Those in the IRS just petitioned to keep the court documents confidential concerning hunting down conservatives with impunity under Obama. They say that they "fear for their lives".

Are they far right as well?

How about all the people Harvey Weinstein black listed so they could not get jobs cuz he did not like them. Is he far right as well?

How about hour lord and savior FDR? Was he far right for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Hmm?

Dolt.

Oh, wow, insults. I only managed to read your last word, any point in reading the rest? nope, you used insults.

Can you ever forgive me for using such names?

Realize that I'm just a deplorable racist homophobe, blah, blah, blah, conservative.

Is it then any wonder?

I reckon I'll just retreat to my hole with my guns and Bibles.

They're a communist hell hole with a govt that fears its people so much that it must brainwash them into complete submission to idolatry and lies.

Do you know what I read? I read "I have no idea about North Korea, but someone told me they were Communist, so I'll call it a Communist hell hole".

But then again, hasn't the US been brainwashed into complete submission to idolatry and lies?

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL..Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol

Fucking hell.

Here's what you're doing, you're thinking "I'm right wing, this is my team" and then you're thinking "North Korea isn't like my team, so it can't be right wing."

Let me guess, the "far right" is oppressive and tyrannical and racist. That is the definition of the far right, right?

Now let's come back down to earth, shall we? Those in the IRS just petitioned to keep the court documents confidential concerning hunting down conservatives with impunity under Obama. They say that they "fear for their lives".

How about all the people Harvey Weinstein black listed so they could not get jobs cuz he did not like them. Is he far right as well?

How about hour lord and savior FDR? Was he far right for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Hmm?

Dolt.

Oh, wow, insults. I only managed to read your last word, any point in reading the rest? nope, you used insults.

Realize that I'm just a deplorable racist homophobe, blah, blah, blah, conservative.

Is it then any wonder?

Oh fuck off.

Fucking hell.

Hmm?

Dolt.

Is it then any wonder?

Oh fuck off.

Now see, I never approached using such vile language.

The most unrighteous tend to preach the most it seems.

We see this every day from Dims in Congress.

Do you know what I read? I read "I have no idea about North Korea, but someone told me they were Communist, so I'll call it a Communist hell hole".

But then again, hasn't the US been brainwashed into complete submission to idolatry and lies?

You should try to read a few books ie aquariams of pyongyang etc and you'll have a better idea.

Very true.....take out the height factor, and Kim Jung-Un is Trump's exact twin......

Let's review this "far right" state -- that meets every Left Wing goal: unarmed citizens, all powerful central government, single payer health care system, low carbon footprint, and protesters are executed with a anti-aircraft gun then ground into the dirt by a tank.

Yeah, right wing. Just like Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, Fidel's Cuba and Hitlers Germany

Very true.....take out the height factor, and Kim Jung-Un is Trump's exact twin......

Let's review this "far right" state -- that meets every Left Wing goal: unarmed citizens, all powerful central government, single payer health care system, low carbon footprint, and protesters are executed with a anti-aircraft gun then ground into the dirt by a tank.

Yeah, right wing. Just like Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, Fidel's Cuba and Hitlers Germany

MORON........NK has the FOURTH largest army in the world, and each is well armed.....LOL

MORON........NK has the FOURTH largest army in the world, and each is well armed.....LOL
And your boys in NoKo are starving to death where they stand.

Stop being Obama and rooting against the USA, that's sedition and my friend Jake has zero tolerance for sedition. He dreamed he was lining up people against the wall for talking against Hillary

Last edited:
You can't be that dumb. Seriously.

:lol:

Again, the only thing preventing the communist revolution is this:

tumblr_nmo4zkrNFc1sjbs7ao1_500.jpg

Stop being Obama and rooting against the USA, that's sedition

Only a fucked up half brain would arrive to THAT conclusion....and sure enough, Frankie shows how fucked up his half brain has eroded toward.......LOL

Uh huh. NK...where kim jung feeds his soldiers feces.

Forum List

Back