Trouble in Progressive Paradise?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
A possible sign that things are not a well in the Progressive Mecca of North Korea (all powerful government, unarmed citizens, low carbon footprint, single payer healthcare) a well fed soldier who was shot 5 times by his fellow countrymen (happens a lot in Progressive countries) during surgery, was found to have massive intestinal worms, a sign of malnutrition. Soldiers in Progressive North Korea are the best fed too.

The NYTimes was still at a loss to understand why the soldier would flee in the first place

A possible sign that things are not a well in the Progressive Mecca of North Korea (all powerful government, unarmed citizens, low carbon footprint, single payer healthcare) a well fed soldier who was shot 5 times by his fellow countrymen (happens a lot in Progressive countries) during surgery, was found to have massive intestinal worms, a sign of malnutrition. Soldiers in Progressive North Korea are the best fed too.

The NYTimes was still at a loss to understand why the soldier would flee in the first place

No surprise, NYTimes doesn't seem to understand muh.
Injured Defector's Parasites and Diet Hint at Hard Life in North Korea

My Christmas wish...Silly Jilly, joe, the injun, LL, Mattieboy, Oldcock, and of course everyone’s fav Jake, all take a hike to NK.

Last edited:

The problem here is that North Korea is a far right state.

You need to go on that hike too.

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL..Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL...Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol
Yep can’t fix stupid.

You need to go on that hike too.

Funny how all these right wingers come up with the same childish argument....

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL..Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol

Do you know what Far Right is?

Fucking hell.

Here's what you're doing, you're thinking "I'm right wing, this is my team" and then you're thinking "North Korea isn't like my team, so it can't be right wing."

Which is the worst sort of "logic" going.

Go figure out what FAR means.

LOLOLOLOLOlololololLolololoLOLOLOL...Yeah maximum individual state. Lolollkololol
Yep can’t fix stupid.

Seemingly not, I mean, with your post it would seem you're backing this guy's view up, which... well, I try not to insult.

North Korea...the right-wing mecca...

:lol:

Now I have heard it all.

Next up:

Bill Clinton is a gay virgin.

Kaitlyn Jenner has a V-J-J.

I had a threesome with Jenna Jameson and Tori Black.

IMG_0242.JPG

Hilarious your avatar shows a picture of Putin playing Trump like a Stradivarius.

Now I have heard it all.

Next up:

Oh my God.

You do realize that far left and far right have more in common because they have "far", right?

Far is what makes these groups, far left has nothing to do with left wing, and far right has nothing to do with right wing. You know this right? Please to god tell me you know this basic shit, because clearly the other people don't and I have the suspicion you don't either.

Far-right politics - Wikipedia

"Far-right politics includes but is not limited to aspects of authoritarianism, anti-communism and nativism.[3] Claims that superior people should have greater rights than inferior people are sometimes associated with the far-right.[8] The far-right has historically favored an elitist society based on its belief in the legitimacy of the rule of a supposed superior minority over the inferior masses.[9]"

Now I have heard it all.

Next up:

Oh my God.

You do realize that far left and far right have more in common because they have "far", right?

Far is what makes these groups, far left has nothing to do with left wing, and far right has nothing to do with right wing. You know this right? Please to god tell me you know this basic shit, because clearly the other people don't and I have the suspicion you don't either.

"Far-right politics includes but is not limited to aspects of authoritarianism, anti-communism and nativism.[3] Claims that superior people should have greater rights than inferior people are sometimes associated with the far-right.[8] The far-right has historically favored an elitist society based on its belief in the legitimacy of the rule of a supposed superior minority over the inferior masses.[9]"
NK is right wing.
Hitler’s Germany is right wing.

Next Stalin Mao and Castro will be right wing.

Now I have heard it all.

Next up:

Oh my God.

NK is right wing.
Hitler’s Germany is right wing.

Next Stalin Mao and Castro will be right wing.

Fucking hell, do you really not get it?

Far right and far left have NOTHING to do with left and right.

Then, why did rou call NK the far right, if there is no difference? Why not agree, and move on?

By the way, I agree to the extent that both are highly authoritarian. But, NK is the very embodiment of communism, and what we can expect from the American left.

^ Is the newest, dumbest thing I ever heard.

Fucking hell.

Here's what you're doing, you're thinking "I'm right wing, this is my team" and then you're thinking "North Korea isn't like my team, so it can't be right wing."

Let me guess, the "far right" is oppressive and tyrannical and racist. That is the definition of the far right, right?

Now let's come back down to earth, shall we? Those in the IRS just petitioned to keep the court documents confidential concerning hunting down conservatives with impunity under Obama. They say that they "fear for their lives".

Are they far right as well?

How about all the people Harvey Weinstein black listed so they could not get jobs cuz he did not like them. Is he far right as well?

How about hour lord and savior FDR? Was he far right for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Hmm?

Dolt.

Then, why did rou call NK the far right, if there is no difference? Why not agree, and move on?

By the way, I agree to the extent that both are highly authoritarian. But, NK is the very embodiment of communism, and what we can expect from the American left.

I didn't say there was no difference, there's a difference between far right and far left, but they're closer to each other than they are to their respective left and right.

The problem here is that people use words without understanding their meaning. The right have tried to make Hitler far left, because they don't want to be associated with him. The problem is you have to have total ignorance to be associated with him if he's far right and you're just right.

North Korea might be the "embodiment of communism" but that doesn't necessarily make it far left.

There are different things that can push things more towards right or left on the far side of the spectrum.

Nationalism is more of, but not exclusive, of the far right. This includes things like national or racial superiority.

Some semblance of "equality" is, but not exclusive of, the far left. So that many of the people are more or less equal, but often in far left it means some people are "more equal than others". Pure Communism wouldn't be Far at all, for example, it probably wouldn't be right or left either. It simply wouldn't have a political system to follow.

So, in those respects, North Korea is much closer to the far right than the far left. There is an upper class, an elite class, within North Korea that rules and has all the benefits and there is a poor, serf, pleb, almost slave class that suffers and gets almost no benefits whatsoever. Healthcare is probably extremely limited to the poor, food is limited.

They claimed to be Communist in the beginning, now it's a cult with the Kim family as the God-like rulers of the country and their religion is the Kims. Religion is more far-right, far left would do away with religion. Though both the Nazis and the Soviets did away with religion and pushed people to worship the state.

Fucking hell.

Let me guess, the "far right" is oppressive and tyrannical and racist. That is the definition of the far right, right?

Now let's come back down to earth, shall we? Those in the IRS just petitioned to keep the court documents confidential concerning hunting down conservatives with impunity under Obama. They say that they "fear for their lives".

Are they far right as well?

How about all the people Harvey Weinstein black listed so they could not get jobs cuz he did not like them. Is he far right as well?

How about hour lord and savior FDR? Was he far right for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Hmm?

Dolt.

Oh, wow, insults. I only managed to read your last word, any point in reading the rest? nope, you used insults.

Forum List

Back