Trouble in Bill & Hill’s House

The New York Post's Page Six has revealed that the Clintons aren't speaking with each other, and haven't even been seen together in public since August, after Bill Clinton reportedly threw Hillary's pity-party book in the trash.
And told her before the election that she Was losing.
Fox = Fake News

If Harvey Weinstein needs to establish a defense network he should call Hillary. Together they could create a new "bimbo eruption squad" and threaten every babe in H'wood. Clinton attack dog James Carville could come aboard although his typically left wing bigoted elitist line of "drag a $20 through a trailer park" might not work in this case.

Last edited:
The New York Post's Page Six has revealed that the Clintons aren't speaking with each other, and haven't even been seen together in public since August, after Bill Clinton reportedly threw Hillary's pity-party book in the trash.
Fox = Fake News

He didn't mention fox....

Let me ask a couple of questions regarding logic....

Do you all have any? :D

Does anyone in their right mind actually believe that Bill Clinton threw Hillary's book draft in the trash IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE that could leak?

:rofl::rofl:

Do you think that Ed Klein actually has friends that are inside the Clinton Home that would tell him these private things when they KNOW what Ed Klein is all about? PLEASE!!!!

Ed Klein is a liar, has always been a liar and has made millions writing those lies about Clinton for decades....

Last edited:

Does anyone in their right mind actually believe that Bill Clinton threw Hillary's book draft in the trash IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE that could leak?

Do you think that Ed Klein actually has friends that are inside the Clinton Home that would tell him these private things when they KNOW what Ed Klein is all about? PLEASE!!!!

Ed Klein is a liar, has always been a liar and has made millions writing those lies about Clinton for decades....
YES I DO

And how many millions did the Clintons make off of their LIES!

I read this and one phrase comes to mind.

Mind your own business.

They are private citizens now. What happens in their home has no impact on us unless they commit crimes.

We have have enough to do in our own families
I kind of agree with you; however, as long as HRC stays on her blame tour staying in the public eye, it ain't happening!

And how many millions did the Clintons make off of their LIES!
Like what? Have you ever read any of their books? Have you read any books? :p

Isn't NYPost the one that published Spicer chews a pack of Big Red and swallows it every day before noon?

The presidency was Hillary's payoff for putting up with perv Bill, this meltdown was a long time in the making.

You mean perv TRump don't you. A pussy grabber and a misogynist beats a man with willing participants.

Ahahaha a leftburst. Definition: a Trump triggered liberal outburst. :itsok:
And here we are in a gossip topic about the Clintons, who are long gone. :itsok:
And why not? And what do you mean “gone”, I seem to see them boo in the news just about EVERY DAY!

/—-/ Hildabeast had perhaps the greatest political operative on her side since Ronald Reagan and she completely ignored his advice. Further proof she is unqualified for the job.

Trump was only dirty-talking FANTASIZING about it, you stupid BITCH!!! Your fellow liberalfilth were actually DOING it!!! You waste of fallopian tubes.
No, DoTard Trump was talking about a specific person, Nancy O'Dell who Bush works with, that he was trying to "fuck" while the married DoTard Tramp knew she was married.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Bush: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Bush: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

If Harvey Weinstein needs to establish a defense network he should call Hillary. Together they could create a new "bimbo eruption squad" and threaten every babe in H'wood.
Typical Limbaugh Lie parroted by morons, Betsy Wright was the bimbo eruptions, not Hillary, but the truth will never stop the Christian Right, made in the image of God, from lying.

Brief Summary of the Life of Hillary Clinton.

The turning point in this craven depraved bitch's life was when, being a Dumb-Ass, she flunked the D.C. Bar Exam.

Just prior to that, she had refused to marry Bubba, because she simply could not condescend to live in Arkansas, but now, she found she needed some MAN Coat-tails to ride though life.

Moved to Arkansas, where she was energetically hated, married Bubba--a Pussy-Lovin Southern Boy who just happened to be a political genius.

Bubba got her every job she ever had, every single one of which she fucked up.

Got the Democratic Nomination for President because of Bubba, and because most Democrats are even worse Dumb-Asses than she is; promptly kicked the Genius Southern Boy to the curb...wouldn't listen to him...and so managed to lose to a Pussy Grabber who advertises his ample personality disorders almost daily. A remarkable feat of incompetence, to close out a remarkable career of incompetence.

Pathological Liar.

Bubba has no more coat-tails to ride, so she naturally discards him; and Bubba doesn't give a shit, because he likely hasn't touched her since about 9 months before their daughter was born (if then).

The article by Ed Klein cites "reliable sources". That is not good enough (except when the New York Media lies about Donald Trump), but really---anybody with any common sense has known the marriage was over years ago....plus WHO GIVES A SHIT?

The Country, Democrats and Republicans alike, are now just waiting for the craven, depraved, rapacious, pathological liar to to snag a few more dollars out of gullible budding bolsheviks and then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

A fucked up Northeastern College will let her whine to some bored students about her-life long battle with The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy for an hour a day, and after her "lecture", she will go home alone, maybe with Huma, and crawl into a bottle of Vodka.

The End.

Finally.

Last edited:
I read this and one phrase comes to mind.

Mind your own business.

They are private citizens now. What happens in their home has no impact on us unless they commit crimes.

We have have enough to do in our own families
I kind of agree with you; however, as long as HRC stays on her blame tour staying in the public eye, it ain't happening!

Which is pretty much what she wants: To stay relevant.

I say we don't let her have what she wants

Its sad what has happened to their marriage, hate to see that happen to any couple.
You call what the Clinton's had a 'marriage'? HAAAA HAAAAA
They spent most of their time fighting each other to get the same underage girl into bed.

Forum List

Back