The First Of The MSM Outlets To Fall, Perhaps?

If Disney includes some of the old series, I might be interested.

Would kinda like to see Zorro, Spin and Marty, Annette, etc again, without having to buy the DVDs

If Disney includes some of the old series, I might be interested.

Would kinda like to see Zorro, Spin and Marty, Annette, etc again, without having to buy the DVDs
They will. Disney doesn't fuck around.

Walt Disney INC is part of the world wide pedo ring and a CIA front that is used in MK-ULTRA trauma based mind control. Ol' Uncle Walt Disney was a pedophile himself and had the "33 Club" because he was a 33rd degree free-mason. People should see the subliminal filth in Disney movies.There is PLENTY of other examples than these........

always liked this one

That's excellent when the witch's spell is working, but the Zorro fight is a sustained, no gimmick master class in fencing with no breaks.

Agreede

I seem to remember reading he was the British Army Fencing Champion.
(it's in the trivia section of his IMDB page)

From the Court Jesters trivia page: "In the famous "snapping" swordfight between Danny Kaye and Basil Rathbone, Kaye's sword movements were too fast for Rathbone, who was 63 at the time. The film's fight choreographer dressed up as Rathbone's character and was filmed from behind for the fast sections. If you look, you can see that most of the fight consists of "Rathbone" from the back, then shots of the real Rathbone standing "en garde"."

So they're losing customers to streaming platforms. You think Trump did this? So dumb. They're not going anywhere, anyways.

Meanwhile: Everything We Know About Disney's Secret Version of Netflix
The biggest problem with TV is young people are watching less and less preferring the Internet. I have grand-kids and most of them never watch TV. In 20 years, TV as we know it will be dead. More and more programs are going straight to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other internet outlets. by passing TV.

always liked this one

That's excellent when the witch's spell is working, but the Zorro fight is a sustained, no gimmick master class in fencing with no breaks.

Agreede

I seem to remember reading he was the British Army Fencing Champion.
(it's in the trivia section of his IMDB page)

From the Court Jesters trivia page: "In the famous "snapping" swordfight between Danny Kaye and Basil Rathbone, Kaye's sword movements were too fast for Rathbone, who was 63 at the time. The film's fight choreographer dressed up as Rathbone's character and was filmed from behind for the fast sections. If you look, you can see that most of the fight consists of "Rathbone" from the back, then shots of the real Rathbone standing "en garde"."

Holy shit he was 63? Great shape for that age.

So they're losing customers to streaming platforms. You think Trump did this? So dumb. They're not going anywhere, anyways.

The biggest problem with TV is young people are watching less and less preferring the Internet. I have grand-kids and most of them never watch TV. In 20 years, TV as we know it will be dead. More and more programs are going straight to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other internet outlets. by passing TV.
True but it's just continuing the trend. Cable TV is a dying technology. The internet has made a lot of things obsolete and will only continue to.

So they're losing customers to streaming platforms. You think Trump did this?

Did I say Trump did this? No.

Fake news. You fit right in.
True. You said some stupid ass, embarrassing shit. But did not mention Trump.

Billy Kinetta is only like a thousand times more informed than you are. I have known Kinetta for almost 16 years. He was one of the most prolific posters on Yahoo when they had message boards. You are "small time" and you know very little. You are a generic leftard poster....no originality whatsoever.

Billy Kinetta is only like a thousand times more informed than you are. I have known Kinetta for almost 16 years. He was one of the most prolific posters on Yahoo when they had message boards. You are "small time" and you know very little. You are a generic leftard poster....no originality whatsoever.
Wow. That post. :lmao:

Wow. That post. :lmao:

Just being honest....you really are a non-entity and your fool-fueled rants of nothing are not even accidentally informative. You could leave this forum and no one would even wonder where you went....... keepin' it real here, "Homey".

True but it's just continuing the trend. Cable TV is a dying technology. The internet has made a lot of things obsolete and will only continue to.

Internet streaming gives far more variety, easier time shifting, and often a better price but there are advantages to Cable. It's familiar, requires no new skills, and is very stable. Also, I lot of people like the idea of scheduled viewing, college football on Saturday, pro ball on Sunday, the evening news at 6 and entertainment from 8 to 11. However for young adults with limited income, on the move, working shifts, and moving often, getting entertainment and news on their laptop wherever they are fits their life style better than cable.

Forum List

Back