Triple murderer, runs around naked and attacks a man, resisting arrest.

Yo Penelope there are plenty of times where police avoid shooting black ppl. Cherry picking doesn’t prove anything. Will u ever learn.

See the difference!

He didn't have a knife in his hand.
Didn't reach into a car for a weapon.
Nor did Jacob!!

1598569314695.png

Left hand.

By Ivan Moreno • Published January 6, 2019 • Updated on January 6, 2019 at 1:19 pm
What to Know
  • Jerry Smith was shot by police in August 2017 on the roof of a Milwaukee building after extending his arms to show officers his empty hands
  • Brandon Baker was tackled by police after firing off an AR-15 rifle on the roof of his apartment building in Nov. 6, 2018, Election Day
  • If their races were reversed would Baker have been the one who was left bleeding?

Yo Penelope there are plenty of times where police avoid shooting black ppl. Cherry picking doesn’t prove anything. Will u ever learn.
Really, you mean they refrain from shooting every black person they encounter? Wow. Big of 'em!

Really, you mean they refrain from shooting every black person they encounter? Wow. Big of 'em!

Yeah they actually refrain from shooting 99.999999 percent of the ones they encounter. Cool huh?

I'm not cherry picking, cops shoot blacks about 2 X as much. I am convinced there is systemic racism among police, but saying that, most police are good, about 90%,

I'm not cherry picking, cops shoot blacks about 2 X as much.
thats not bad considering they commit crime at 5-10 times as much,,,

Not according to the pop of each race, the Black race is about 15% (I figure) and the white race is what about 65% estimating if you count white Hispanics white, it might be 70%

Not according to the pop of each race, the Blacks race is about 15% (I figure) and the white race is what about 65% estimating if you count white Hispanics white, it might be 70%
you cant use population for that,,you can only use criminals and crimes committed,,,

I'm not cherry picking, cops shoot blacks about 2 X as much. I am convinced there is systemic racism among police, but saying that, most police are good, about 90%,

Tell me Penelope how many black people do you see in your daily life? One would also think that if you’re involved in a higher disproportionate amount of crime you’re gong to have more of a chance of being killed by police. Food for thought.

Not according to the pop of each race, the Blacks race is about 15% (I figure) and the white race is what about 65% estimating if you count white Hispanics white, it might be 70%
you cant use population for that,,you can only use criminals and crimes committed,,,

percent of population.

Tell me Penelope how many black people do you see in your daily life? One would also think that if you’re involved in a higher disproportionate amount of crime you’re gong to have more of a chance of being killed by police. Food for thought.

My good friend in AIT was black, , and working in the hosp. I encountered many blacks and a lot of black patients.

Put it this way, If I was walking in the middle of the street, and a black man and a white man were walking down opposite sidewalks, I'd stay in the middle of the street.

Forum List

Back