Trillions of dollars worth of oil found in Australian outback

Looks like we'll have plenty of oil for decades to come, from another friendly, English speaking, Christian nation.

Sadly for the Canadians wanting to divert their Keystone XL pipeline from the USA to China, the Aussies might be the Chinese supplier of choice. Canadians will be stuck with idiotic US regulations around the Keystone XL, which, despite the fact that pipelines cross huge sections of the USA, has fired the imaginations of Sierra Club Activists and their minions trying to revive their relevance from 1976, regardless of millions of regulations that have been emplaced since then.

The silver lining will be that companies fed-up with Moronic Anti-Fracking Wackos in the USA can export their assets and employment opportunities to Australia: But since there are few people to employ, they'll need to import talent from the USA.

So when can we expect the US to drop a bomb on us?

You're dooooooomed!!!!!

Looks like we'll have plenty of oil for decades to come, from another friendly, English speaking, Christian nation.

Sadly for the Canadians wanting to divert their Keystone XL pipeline from the USA to China, the Aussies might be the Chinese supplier of choice. Canadians will be stuck with idiotic US regulations around the Keystone XL, which, despite the fact that pipelines cross huge sections of the USA, has fired the imaginations of Sierra Club Activists and their minions trying to revive their relevance from 1976, regardless of millions of regulations that have been emplaced since then.

The silver lining will be that companies fed-up with Moronic Anti-Fracking Wackos in the USA can export their assets and employment opportunities to Australia: But since there are few people to employ, they'll need to import talent from the USA.

You're dooooooomed!!!!!

And you are too, because yanno, we'll be needing bases from which to launch.... :eusa_whistle:

Given your history of outright lies, I wouldn't believe you if you said water is wet.

That IS what you'd expect to see at low tide in Galveston Bay..

The bottom of Hudson looks even worse.. Because no one ever vaccuums up down there.

After college, one of my roommates sailed an ocean yacht up the Hudson from NYC.. He took photos of a dead giraffe floating not a 1/2 mile from the Statue of Liberty..
:eek: A river next to a northern liberal city, polluted? Impossible! Derp, tell him it ain't so!!
And does RDean have a point here? Or is he pointless ---- as usual??
Derp is performing exactly as programmed.

That's why he comes with a free upgrade card for Derp8.1. When it becomes available.

Subject to availability and with registration and acceptance of Terms and Conditions.

That IS what you'd expect to see at low tide in Galveston Bay..

The bottom of Hudson looks even worse.. Because no one ever vaccuums up down there.

After college, one of my roommates sailed an ocean yacht up the Hudson from NYC.. He took photos of a dead giraffe floating not a 1/2 mile from the Statue of Liberty..
:eek: A river next to a northern liberal city, polluted? Impossible! Derp, tell him it ain't so!!
And does RDean have a point here? Or is he pointless ---- as usual??

That's why he comes with a free upgrade card for Derp8.1. When it becomes available.

Subject to availability and with registration and acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
But it's a simple program. Would fit on one of these:

cooper_8floppy.jpg

But it's a simple program. Would fit on one of these:

cooper_8floppy.jpg

I thought the model R-Derp came on one of these...

CelRoll5.jpg

You're dooooooomed!!!!!

And you are too, because yanno, we'll be needing bases from which to launch.... :eusa_whistle:

You're already building a base in Aussie to keep an eye on the 'Yellow Peril'...supposedly.

Yeah, but see, we need bases to watch our bases.
It's what we do. Ask Ed Snowden.

We'll turn out the lights and hide behind the curtains and you'll never know we're at home.

Do your worst -- we'll send our expert at finding people: Dubya :cool:

Soon, better leave while you can...

Are the Neo-Cons drawing up the invasion plans yet?

Don't know.

But if they are, I'm certain you'll find substatial evidence on The DailyKos, John Daily, Rachel Maddow, or some other blithering idiot with a blog.

I've never seen you or any other wingnut be able to refute a single thing Rachel Maddow has ever broadcast.

Why is that?

Don't know.

But if they are, I'm certain you'll find substatial evidence on The DailyKos, John Daily, Rachel Maddow, or some other blithering idiot with a blog.

I've never seen you or any other wingnut be able to refute a single thing Rachel Maddow has ever broadcast.

Why is that?

[youtube]ta7kLhnx_Uc[/youtube]

Women get paid less than men for the same work

Furchtgott-Roth cites a 2005 study by economists June O’Neill and Dave O’Neill, which found that for the most part “the gender gap is attributable to choices made by women concerning the amount of time and energy to devote to a career.” They continue: “There is no gender gap in wages among men and women with similar family roles.”

In addition to being more likely to seek part-time work, women are also more likely to have gaps in their employment history and to enter lower-paying fields. The consulting company Consad, in a 2009 report for the Labor Department, found that these factors account for most of the pay gap. Correct for them, and men make only 5 percent to 7 percent more than women for the same work.

Even the American Association of University Women, in a recent report playing up the pay gap, conceded that 5 percent is a reasonable estimate of the difference between men’s and women’s wages that cannot be explained by choice of occupation, employment history and the like.

Don?t Blame Discrimination for Gender Wage Gap - Bloomberg

:)

Of course, since it's me, you can still say that no "wingnut" has debunked Maddow.

Don't know.

Why is that?

Perhaps a subject for another thread.

Probably a good idea for you to start one: Here, it doesn't appear you have much more to contribute that throwing the absurd bomb.

.....but, don't feel bad. That is the prescribed enviro-zombie tactic given there really is nothing adverse about the discovery of vast reserves of energy for the future.

Last edited:

Don't know.

Why is that?

Spoken like a true mindless fanboi~

Forum List

Back