Triggered Liberal Students Mob Female Athlete

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
for defending Women's sports. Guess the left aren't so tolerant after all. All Riley Gaines wanted to do is exercise her free speech rights but, in doing so, a mob of activists attack her. If you aren't part of the woke crowd you will be punished for it.

A mob of SFSU transgender rights activists couldn’t handle the fact Gaines was invited to speak. While she was able to deliver her remarks (with disruptions), a crowd of students pounced on her when she tried to leave the event. In saying she was assaulted, Gaines tweeted: "I was extorted and held for (ransom). The protestors demanded I pay them if I wanted to make it home safely. I missed my flight home because I was barricaded in a classroom."

These leftists need to be charged with assault at the very least. every one of them needs to be in jail.

I want to know why the police are not doing their sworn duties? Looks like the Chief and his staff need some jail time to for failure to protect.
While it is their job to uphold the law, they're probably terrified themselves of what would happen in liberal town if they arrested a bunch of liberals.

for defending Women's sports. Guess the left aren't so tolerant after all. All Riley Gaines wanted to do is exercise her free speech rights but, in doing so, a mob of activists attack her. If you aren't part of the woke crowd you will be punished for it.

A mob of SFSU transgender rights activists couldn’t handle the fact Gaines was invited to speak. While she was able to deliver her remarks (with disruptions), a crowd of students pounced on her when she tried to leave the event. In saying she was assaulted, Gaines tweeted: "I was extorted and held for (ransom). The protestors demanded I pay them if I wanted to make it home safely. I missed my flight home because I was barricaded in a classroom."

What does 'woke' mean?
Once Americans understand that, the actions against this woman can be analyzed and then decided to be warranted or not.

Exercizing one's right to free speech can be done in a way that's hugely offensive to others, and America is in a situation now of verbal offenses often resulting in death by gun.

Did the speaker get up to speak with the intention to offend in mind?

Did people who disrupted Trump's speeches, do it with the intention to offend? Maybe they deserved getting the beating?

(either this woman or those who disrupted Trump?)

What does 'woke' mean?
Once Americans understand that, the actions against this woman can be analyzed and then decided to be warranted or not.

Exercizing one's right to free speech can be done in a way that's hugely offensive to others, and America is in a situation now of verbal offenses often resulting in death by gun.

Did people who disrupted Trump's speeches, do it with the intention to offend? Maybe they deserved getting the beating?

The definition of woke is irrelevant. This woman not only had free speech rights but she also had the right not to be assaulted. It's against the law to assault people just because you disagree with them.

Cause and effect. Democrat leaders tell them "Fight, we have your back". This is what the Democratic Party wants, so they get it.
Exactly. If Trump tells people to fight like hell to take back our country that is inciting violence and insurrections but when Kamala Harris tells people to stand up and fight to get your rights back, that's OK and is not inciting violence or insurrections. And, in this case, if someone exercises her free speech rights and you don't agree with her, it's OK to form a mob and beat her up.

The definition of woke is irrelevant. This woman not only had free speech rights but she also had the right not to be assaulted. It's against the law to assault people just because you disagree with them.
I'll ensure that there are no more assaults of women in America.

Failing that, I'll promise to not mention them happening to you.

It's hard to not notice that you're dumb as a fkng brick!

What does 'woke' mean?

Go back to china.

Ummm! Where was any local authority or police?

These leftists need to be charged with assault at the very least. every one of them needs to be in jail.

I want to know why the police are not doing their sworn duties? Looks like the Chief and his staff need some jail time to for failure to protect.
If we give you Hillary, will you let this crowd go?

I'll ensure that there are no more assaults of women in America.

Failing that, I'll promise to not mention them happening to you.

It's hard to not notice that you're dumb as a fkng brick!

What a bunch of left loon word salad

Do you loons feel the need to interject on everything

Meh.

Bit of an overreaction.

What does 'woke' mean?
The posters are making it seem like she was physically assaulted. I briefly glanced at the article so I'm not sure. If that happened there is no situation in which it is warranted. Now if the trans advocates were just hollering and calling names that would be different.

The posters are making it seem like she was physically assaulted. I briefly glanced at the article so I'm not sure. If that happened there is no situation in which it is warranted. Now if the trans advocates were just hollering and calling names that would be different.

She was trapped for three hours in a room, and not able to leave.

That is called false imprisonment, or kidnapping for you ignorant of the law types.

Forum List

Back