Trick Question: Identify The Hustler?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
pope-ban-ki-moon.jpg

Pope Francis and U.N. General-Secretary Ban Ki-moon

Which one is the hustler? Answer: BOTH.

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. general secretary’s appearance at an upcoming Vatican event promoting a worldwide movement to combat climate change coupled with a pontifical paper calling for the establishment of a global political, economic and financial authority cultivated by the U.N. has caught the attention of an author who believes the developments support predictions in his 2012 book.

The Vatican’s “Protect the Earth, Dignify Humanity” conference April 28, which will feature U.N. General-Secretary Ban Ki-moon, aims “to elevate the debate on the moral dimensions of protecting the environment” and build “a global movement across all religions for sustainable development and climate change.”

Author: Vatican aligns with U.N. on 'world governance'
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi
On 04/15/2015 @ 9:11 pm

Author Vatican aligns with U.N. on world governance

Frankly, if Christians, Communists, and Muslims were not priests themselves they could be applauded for killing priests of another religion. The unfortunate truth is that it makes no sense to praise one priest for killing another one. The handshake in the photo above demonstrates why Americans must be very careful not to kill Muslims for Christianity, for United Nations garbage, or for any religion’s ideology. When it comes to killing —— do it for the right reasons; self-defense, and/or national sovereignty in a country that protects individual liberties from totalitarian hustlers.

Parenthetically, every time I ever heard a Roman Catholic Pope pray for peace, I knew that a lot of people were about to die violently. As near as I can tell, the current one is trying to add environmental claptrap to his personal moral code. If you doubt me you will agree when his worldview ends up doing a whole lot of killing for a ‘better world’ —— but only after he prays for peace.

NOTE: The media identifying dirty little moralists like the Pope and the UN Secretary General for what they are would certainly go a long way toward making it a better world.

Finally, American tax dollars paid to the United Nations provide a platform for every religion’s crackpot in the world. To me, there is not a whit of difference between the Pope and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Here’s a straightforward question for you. Would the United Nations turn its pulpit over to Thomas Jefferson? Before you answer, imagine him being invited to say:

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson

The answer to my question is emphatically —— NO. The UN’s pulpit was not installed to endorse the US Constitution, and most certainly not the First Amendment.

Now you know why every religion’s priesthood devote their lives to abolishing everything this country ever stood for.

Let me close with a personal observation. Twenty words from Thomas Jefferson identified the Pope, and the UN Secretary General, as the sinners and tyrants.

pope-ban-ki-moon.jpg

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. general secretary’s appearance at an upcoming Vatican event promoting a worldwide movement to combat climate change coupled with a pontifical paper calling for the establishment of a global political, economic and financial authority cultivated by the U.N. has caught the attention of an author who believes the developments support predictions in his 2012 book.

The Vatican’s “Protect the Earth, Dignify Humanity” conference April 28, which will feature U.N. General-Secretary Ban Ki-moon, aims “to elevate the debate on the moral dimensions of protecting the environment” and build “a global movement across all religions for sustainable development and climate change.”

Frankly, if Christians, Communists, and Muslims were not priests themselves they could be applauded for killing priests of another religion. The unfortunate truth is that it makes no sense to praise one priest for killing another one. The handshake in the photo above demonstrates why Americans must be very careful not to kill Muslims for Christianity, for United Nations garbage, or for any religion’s ideology. When it comes to killing —— do it for the right reasons; self-defense, and/or national sovereignty in a country that protects individual liberties from totalitarian hustlers.

Parenthetically, every time I ever heard a Roman Catholic Pope pray for peace, I knew that a lot of people were about to die violently. As near as I can tell, the current one is trying to add environmental claptrap to his personal moral code. If you doubt me you will agree when his worldview ends up doing a whole lot of killing for a ‘better world’ —— but only after he prays for peace.

NOTE: The media identifying dirty little moralists like the Pope and the UN Secretary General for what they are would certainly go a long way toward making it a better world.

Finally, American tax dollars paid to the United Nations provide a platform for every religion’s crackpot in the world. To me, there is not a whit of difference between the Pope and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Here’s a straightforward question for you. Would the United Nations turn its pulpit over to Thomas Jefferson? Before you answer, imagine him being invited to say:

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson

The answer to my question is emphatically —— NO. The UN’s pulpit was not installed to endorse the US Constitution, and most certainly not the First Amendment.

Now you know why every religion’s priesthood devote their lives to abolishing everything this country ever stood for.

Let me close with a personal observation. Twenty words from Thomas Jefferson identified the Pope, and the UN Secretary General, as the sinners and tyrants.

From everything I have learned about this Roman - (he's Italian and I do not care where he was born - he is Italian) he is the most dangerous person on the political scene today because he is a Master of deceit. His Jesuit training is what you are witnessing here, Flanders. Your right. His plan of making war against the Protestants is going to be a bloodbath and his plans to annihilate the Jews is going to be equally horrific - according to Bible prophecy two parts of Israel will not survive and to be very clear - there is no question according as to who Revelation 6:2 is referring to. It's a pope riding the white horse in that prophecy - white being the counterfeit Christ - Because we know that Jesus Christ returns on a White horse.

The Crown was given him by the Vatican - again see Rev. 6:2 for the description of this person - he is going forth to conquering and to conquer - the bow is the bow shaped crucifix the pope carries in his hand. (he uses that authority to have others make war for him) Once again - the crown is "given to him" because he is not born into royalty - he is not heir to any throne - the crown is given him.

This person is described as one who has no name - a name is given to him - we know that when he took the seat as Pope he loses his own name and then become known as "Pope Francis" - he was not born with the name Francis - it too was "given to him"... again this man is a most dangerous individual - and although he appears to be a lamb, the world will soon learn that he is a ravenous wolf - just as the popes that preceded him were.

Realize that during the Inquisition there was a succession of 80 popes that one after another continued the mass murder of Protestants, Jews, non Catholics and Catholics who resisted them and the number murdered is said to be 68 million people. Today the Vatican is attempting to deny those numbers and claim it was far less. But the Roman Catholic doctrine permits telling lies when they deem it necessary to protect themselves - even as the doctrine of Islam makes provision for it - Al Takeyya so there is that.

In the next Inquisition the number prophesied of people slaughtered on the earth is 1/4 of the earths population. See Rev. 6:8 and realize that 1/4 of the earth's population is not 68 million people but billions of people. Again, I would urge all Catholics to flee from Catholicism and become born again Christians - go to a bible believing Church and live for Jesus Christ. This Pope is a false prophet and he must not be listened to. He's a very dangerous man. VERY.

Flanders, we should not be surprised to see Satanists defend this man. Those who knew this man before he became pope have given written testimony having witnessed him at black masses - satanic human sacrifice - drinking the blood of those sacrificed and eating their flesh - which is something satanists do participate in during their rituals - at specific times - this man was also accused of raping young children - some of the victims came forward and identified him as the man who raped them during satanic rituals and they also testified to having seen him participate in child sacrifice. Knowing the history of this man to be involved in this level of satanism - which Jesuits (this man is a Jesuit) at the highest echelons have also been participants of such black masses - See Malachi Martin's book - The windswept House and Alberto the story of Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex - Jesuit - it should come as no surprise who will come to the defense of such a man.

Last edited:
His Jesuit training is what you are witnessing here, Flanders.

To Jeremiah: You got that right.

The papacy has no power or authority anymore, so now it's a follower...

To Moonglow: Don't convince me. Convince the 1.2 BILLION Roman Catholic followers worldwide.

Thank you, Flanders. I can tell you now that Temporal powers are still on the books. NOTHING has changed. He has not enforced temporal powers yet but to be clear he made it known he had temporal powers during his acceptance speech and that is on record. He is a very dangerous person and again we can expect those in the occult to be the first ones to defend him. Birds of a feather flock together. It is what it is and it is the reason so many are promoting this man in every way possible. His agenda is their agenda.

Flanders, this is an interesting video in that it gives the actual quotes of Adolph Hitler admitting that it was the Jesuits that set up the doctrines of his Nazi party! It's an interesting video - the evidence he presents that proves the Jesuits are in reality - Satanists. Of course, Catholicism comes from the Babylonian religion of Samiramis, Nimrod and Tammuz which was the beginnings of human sacrifice - the drinking of blood and eating human flesh. Nimrod's great uncle (the son of Noah - Shem) put Nimrod to death and cut up his body into pieces as a warning to his followers to stop the Baal worship.

Another interesting fact is that the satanic altars used for human sacrifice by satanists are almost identical to the Roman Catholic altars the priests use in their own rituals - golden chalice - the entire scene. Whereas the Romanists would say the satanists copied the Roman altar to blaspheme God - that isn't possible because these Satanic altars existed before the time of Constantine who was the one who founded Catholicism (in order to keep under cover his own religion of occult - he was a sun god worshiper unto his death). Catholicism was created to destroy the early church. But it didn't work. There remains true Followers of Jesus Christ to this very day. And I am one of them! To God be the Glory!

The man you see pictured on the left in this first photo is Adolpho Nicolas - he is the Black pope in power today, he is the Jesuit General - he controls the Vatican. His real last name was Pachon.

Last edited:
pope-ban-ki-moon.jpg

When WWII was about to be unleashed upon the world - the Roman Catholic Vatican signed concordats with Hitler's Reich.
Konkordatsunterzeichnung_in_Rom.jpg

See the photos of that historical event above and read about who attended the signing on WWI & WWII The hidden cause on History forum...
Link:
WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and as WWIII is about to be unleashed upon the world the Vatican has once again prepared to sign concordats - and this time with Peking and Russia. Yes, the Vatican will / some say already have signed concordats with the Russians and the Chinese........according to Alberto Rivera ex - Jesuit this was well planned out - far ahead of time.

The reason thought to be that the Pope is expecting for America to fall in the future and the Vatican always looks to secure their future with who they believe will prevail in the end - this is historically how they operate.

Last edited:
You know, Flanders, I saw photographs recently of Putin and this pope. It was a private meeting and there is a possibility that there was an agreement made in that meeting. According to the person who put up the photographs they believed the meeting was for a signing of condordats between the Vatican and Putin. I wonder - if this actually was the purpose of the meeting - and the Vatican has already signed these as Dr. Rivera an ex-Jesuit who outed their secrets - said the Vatican had planned to sign concordats with Russia and Peking - could they have done this and not released it to the press? Therein keeping it a secret from the United States? I wonder.

I believe the concordats have been signed already but there is no reports to be found of the signing on the internet. (at this time)

This is something I thought you'd find interesting, Flanders. I believe whatever this Pope blesses is not blessed by God Almighy. Because he is a servant of Satan. Here he has two children send off two doves from Vatican window and both are attacked immediately by a black crow and a seagull. Highly unusual. Coincidence? I find it interesting that someone said that this is the second time this has happened - the first time he released a dove it was killed by a blackbird. It is left unconfirmed as to whether these two birds died as the result of being attacked.

When WWII was about to be unleashed upon the world - the Roman Catholic Vatican signed concordats with Hitler's Reich.

To Jeremiah: These two Youtubes might give you a laugh:

You know, Flanders, I saw photographs recently of Putin and this pope. It was a private meeting and there is a possibility that there was an agreement made in that meeting. According to the person who put up the photographs they believed the meeting was for a signing of condordats between the Vatican and Putin.

Daniels interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, in Daniel 2, has the image's head as the Babylonian Kingdom. The image's breast and two arms would point to the Medo-Persian Empire. next the mid section of the image represents the Greco-Macedonian Empire. The image's legs, feet, and ten toes represent the Roman Empire (including the Holy Roman Empire).

Daniel then has a dream, in Daniel 7, which is much the same as Nebuchadnezzar's dream. He see 4 wild beasts, a lion, a bear, a leopard, and a terrible beast with ten horns. It is believed by many scholars that these four beasts represent the same four kingdoms mention above, the Babylonians, the Medo-Persians, the Greco-Macedonians, and the Romans (including the Holy Roman Empire. This fourth beast is believe to be the same first beast that is mentioned in the 13th chapter of Revelation. Of this fourth beast the scriptures say:

Daniel 7:19-21
19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Revelation 13:1-9
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Many scholars, including Sir Isaac Newton, believed that the fourth beast was Rome, including the Holy Roman Empire. Thus the first beast of Revelation 13 is this same beast. The interesting thing about Revelation 13 is the reign of the Second Beast. The second beast is believed to be a latter-day kingdom that will rise in power and rule with an iron fist. It will force all who are under its power to worship the first beast or be killed. Many see this being fulfilled today as the NWO government, (including the U.N.), being the second beast who will eventually declare the Catholics to be the world religion and force everyone to worship the Pope.

Forum List

Back