Trial Rigger

I don't recall IQ7 complaining that the Clinton trial was rigged. Both used the same rules.

Surely he hasn't been caught being a ginormous hypocrite again, right?

YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET BACK FROM KENTUCKY AND STEALING THE SENATE FROM TURTLEBOI !

eos

Your last two replies make clear you have ZERO counter argument to offer to my post 29, you are clearly avoiding.

Suggest that you give it up and slink away......, parading your ignorance, stupidity isn't necessary anymore, I am already convinced.

By the way I am a Freethinking Independent, NOT a Republican or right winger, you can stop THAT delusion about me.....

Theres nothing to counter - who am I to argue with a partisan "independent"
What's it like to be a Sore Loser for 4 years?

I don't recall IQ7 complaining that the Clinton trial was rigged. Both used the same rules.

YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET BACK FROM KENTUCKY AND STEALING THE SENATE FROM TURTLEBOI !

eos

Your last two replies make clear you have ZERO counter argument to offer to my post 29, you are clearly avoiding.

Suggest that you give it up and slink away......, parading your ignorance, stupidity isn't necessary anymore, I am already convinced.

By the way I am a Freethinking Independent, NOT a Republican or right winger, you can stop THAT delusion about me.....

Only half as bad as being one for 8 years.:dunno:

eos

Only half as bad as being one for 8 years.:dunno:
Bungled Obamacare, Coddled Terrorists, financed state sponsored terrorism, spied on rival campaigns. Used THE IRS, FBI, DOJ, NSC and FISA against American Citizens and weaponized it against his rivals.

Spied on President Trump, and our allies, and even journalists, and leaked classified information all day, and put criminals in charge of The FBI, DOJ, and elsewhere.

Whats not to love? And as a Bonus, you get Obama Bombs, Bought with Obama Bucks bought from Russia for Iran, and Nukes too, Oh My!

bla bla bla -

Trump got his fat ass IMPEACHED - not a damn thing can or will change that.

Form a union and shit yer britches, then deal with it.

eos

You still have nothing, no counter argument at all, what I posted was true and real, YOU KNOW IT!

I stick to the truth and evidence regardless of political affiliation, which is why you have not made a counter argument against me, since you are too full of partisan crap to see that I destroyed your bull crap with the truth. He DID use the 1998 Senate rules, the one that enjoyed a 100-0 vote. The rules are very fair and was properly voted on by the whole Senate.

That is the TRUTH you can't handle, which is why your caterwauling replies are dead and useless.

It is clear you are hanging around trying hard to convince people that you indeed ignorant and stupid.....

bla bla bla -

Trump got his fat ass IMPEACHED - not a damn thing can or will change that.

Form a union and shit yer britches, then deal with it.
Your House Clown's impeachment clusterfuck is hurting them, and helping Trump.

And he will be 100% EXONERATED on Wednesday.:5_1_12024:

eos

You still have nothing, no counter argument at all, what I posted was true and real, YOU KNOW IT!

I stick to the truth and evidence regardless of political affiliation, which is why you have not made a counter argument against me, since you are too full of partisan crap to see that I destroyed your bull crap with the truth. He DID use the 1998 Senate rules, the one that enjoyed a 100-0 vote.

That is the TRUTH you can't handle, which is why your caterwauling replies are dead and useless.

It is clear you are hanging around trying hard to convince people that you indeed ignorant and stupid.....

see post 45

blaming the media for RW fuck ups dosent fly -
The fuck up was by the House for pushing the shortest impeachment proceedings in history.
They didn't do their job properly......

you idiots need to get on the same page in the SAME BOOK-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5f7da8-1c58-11ea-9ddd-3e0321c180e7_story.html

GOP Senators Leaning Toward Quick Impeachment Trial for Trump
Was it the House or Senate that failed with the subpoenas for witnesses that they needed?
It's idiots like you that have to point a finger at everyone else but themselves.
If the House had done their job they wouldn't have needed to rely on the Senate to clean up their "fuck up".
idiot

The House issued a lot of subpoenas that were ignored.

How many subpoenas did the Senate issue?
They had a remedy that they could have used, but they were in too much of a hurry.
So much in a hurry that they pulled the subpoena for Bolton.

There were two remedies. Go to trial or go to lawsuit. Trial would take a few weeks. Lawsuit would take a few years.

Which one would have you chosen?

eos

I stick to the truth and evidence regardless of political affiliation, which is why you have not made a counter argument against me, since you are too full of partisan crap to see that I destroyed your bull crap with the truth. He DID use the 1998 Senate rules, the one that enjoyed a 100-0 vote.

see post 45

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....

Your desperate deflection attempt failed totally, give it up you have been exposed as being very stupid on this topic, which was about the Senate Trial......, you have nothing to address post 29 with....., every stupid off topic/avoiding a certain post, retort from you make it clear you are full of stupid.

People like you are direct reason why the Democrat party is a growing internationally observed laughingstock. I used to be a Democrat, but had to leave it in the early 1990's as they wouldn't stop sliding into leftism.

eos

see post 45

Your desperate deflection attempt failed totally, give it up you have been exposed as being very stupid on this topic, which was about the Senate Trial......, you have nothing to address post 29 with....., every stupid off topic/avoiding a certain post, retort from you make it clear you are full of stupid.

People like you are direct reason why the Democrat party is a growing internationally observed laughingstock. I used to be a Democrat, but had to leave it in the early 1990's as they wouldn't stop sliding into leftism.

so wheres the question you need answered in your post 29 ?

The fuck up was by the House for pushing the shortest impeachment proceedings in history.
They didn't do their job properly......

you idiots need to get on the same page in the SAME BOOK-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5f7da8-1c58-11ea-9ddd-3e0321c180e7_story.html

GOP Senators Leaning Toward Quick Impeachment Trial for Trump
Was it the House or Senate that failed with the subpoenas for witnesses that they needed?
It's idiots like you that have to point a finger at everyone else but themselves.
If the House had done their job they wouldn't have needed to rely on the Senate to clean up their "fuck up".
idiot

They had a remedy that they could have used, but they were in too much of a hurry.

There were two remedies. Go to trial or go to lawsuit. Trial would take a few weeks. Lawsuit would take a few years.

How did it work out for YOUR House Clowns to go to trial and beg the Senate to do the job of the House?:21:

Perhaps they should have followed normal protocol and gone for a court ruling. They didn't.

idiot

How did it work out for YOUR House Clowns to go to trial and beg the Senate to do the job of the House?:21:

Perhaps they should have followed normal protocol and gone for a court ruling. They didn't.

be more concerned with the 70% of voters that wanted the Senate to call witnesses -

idiot

be more concerned with the 70% of voters that wanted the Senate to call witnesses -

No one cares. The President's approval numbers are above Obama's by 5 points same time in his Corrupt Administration, and will continue to rise through November.
2x3wkf.jpg

see post 45

You mean THIS question I made in Post 29, the ONLY one I made....

"Why don't you go plug up your partisan memory holes?"

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again by the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

:banana:

idiot

Most of them want to call Hunter Biden and the Whistleblower.

see post 45

You mean THIS question I made in Post 29, the ONLY one I made....

"Why don't you go plug up your partisan memory holes?"

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

:banana:

exactly why I didnt respond to your stupid question - that, and youre a loser dumbass.

DISMISSED !

Forum List

Back