Trial Rigger

I bet you really regret Clinton and Obama paying Putin for that Dirty Russian Dossier now, don't you?
Screen_Shot_2019-11-15_at_3.18.36_PM.jpg

LMAO!

The House issued a lot of subpoenas that were ignored.

How many subpoenas did the Senate issue?
They had a remedy that they could have used, but they were in too much of a hurry.
So much in a hurry that they pulled the subpoena for Bolton.

There were two remedies. Go to trial or go to lawsuit. Trial would take a few weeks. Lawsuit would take a few years.

Which one would have you chosen?
How did it work out for YOUR House Clowns to go to trial and beg the Senate to do the job of the House?:21:

Perhaps they should have followed normal protocol and gone for a court ruling. They didn't.

be more concerned with the 70% of voters that wanted the Senate to call witnesses -
Most of them want to call Hunter Biden and the Whistleblower.

FINE BY ME

call him

DDDDDUUUUUUURRRRR

You still have nothing, no counter argument at all, what I posted was true and real, YOU KNOW IT!

I stick to the truth and evidence regardless of political affiliation, which is why you have not made a counter argument against me, since you are too full of partisan crap to see that I destroyed your bull crap with the truth. He DID use the 1998 Senate rules, the one that enjoyed a 100-0 vote.

That is the TRUTH you can't handle, which is why your caterwauling replies are dead and useless.

It is clear you are hanging around trying hard to convince people that you indeed ignorant and stupid.....

see post 45

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....

Your desperate deflection attempt failed totally, give it up you have been exposed as being very stupid on this topic, which was about the Senate Trial......, you have nothing to address post 29 with....., every stupid off topic/avoiding a certain post, retort from you make it clear you are full of stupid.

People like you are direct reason why the Democrat party is a growing internationally observed laughingstock. I used to be a Democrat, but had to leave it in the early 1990's as they wouldn't stop sliding into leftism.

so wheres the question you need answered in your post 29 ?

You mean THIS question I made in Post 29, the ONLY one I made....

"Why don't you go plug up your partisan memory holes?"

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

:banana:

exactly why I didnt respond to your stupid question - that, and youre a loser dumbass.

DISMISSED !

Funny that you spend you time on THAT question, but ignore the rest of the post!

You have nothing here......

You still have nothing, no counter argument at all, what I posted was true and real, YOU KNOW IT!

I stick to the truth and evidence regardless of political affiliation, which is why you have not made a counter argument against me, since you are too full of partisan crap to see that I destroyed your bull crap with the truth. He DID use the 1998 Senate rules, the one that enjoyed a 100-0 vote.

That is the TRUTH you can't handle, which is why your caterwauling replies are dead and useless.

It is clear you are hanging around trying hard to convince people that you indeed ignorant and stupid.....

see post 45

Your desperate deflection attempt failed totally, give it up you have been exposed as being very stupid on this topic, which was about the Senate Trial......, you have nothing to address post 29 with....., every stupid off topic/avoiding a certain post, retort from you make it clear you are full of stupid.

People like you are direct reason why the Democrat party is a growing internationally observed laughingstock. I used to be a Democrat, but had to leave it in the early 1990's as they wouldn't stop sliding into leftism.

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

exactly why I didnt respond to your stupid question - that, and youre a loser dumbass.

DISMISSED !
37pgbw.jpg

see post 45

DISMISSED !

Funny that you spend you time on THAT question, but ignore the rest of the post!

THE REST OF THE POST IS AN OPINION

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

see post 45

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

(gotta tell these dumbasses twice)

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

upload_2020-2-4_15-41-12.jpeg

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.
imageedit_989_8661071643.jpg

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

I posted EVIDENCE, something you are fully avoiding.

The Senate Rules used for the Trump Impeachment Trial are the same ones used for President Clinton Impeachment trial.

That is what YOU are avoiding, the fact that the rules are NOT even made by McConnell eluded you easily, it was adopted by Tent Lott who had the control of the Senate that year, yet the Senate Impeachment rules got a 100-0 vote despite that it set up by the REPUBLICAN Majority (55-45) you bumbling moron!

Washington Post

Impeachment

Following is the text of the "Rules of Procedure and Practice in the Senate When Sitting on Impeachment Trials," drafted for the impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson in 1868 and updated after the Watergate scandal in 1974. The 26 rules cover everything from the oath that senators would take (to administer "impartial justice") to a requirement that senators stand by their chairs when they vote.

LINK to the CURRENT rules

You have been exposed once again as a bumbling ignorant moron

:290968001256257790-final:

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

The Senate Rules used for the Trump Impeachment Trial are the same ones used for President Clinton Impeachment trial.

That is what YOU are avoiding, the fact that the rules are NOT even made by McConnell eluded you easily, it was adopted by Tent Lott who had the control of the Senate that year, yet the Senate Impeachment rules got a 100-0 vote despite that it set up by the REPUBLICAN Majority (55-45) you bumbling moron!

Washington Post

Impeachment

Following is the text of the "Rules of Procedure and Practice in the Senate When Sitting on Impeachment Trials," drafted for the impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson in 1868 and updated after the Watergate scandal in 1974. The 26 rules cover everything from the oath that senators would take (to administer "impartial justice") to a requirement that senators stand by their chairs when they vote.

Clinton turned in 90,000 documents

Trrump blocked documents

witnesses were deopsed in the clinton impeachment

Trump blocked witnesses

yeah the EXACT SAME F'N RULES

STFU

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You just whined about events in the HOUSE impeachment drive, I am talking about SENATE Impeachment rules,.... is you brain on?

See this is why NOBODY is supporting your claims in the thread, since what you post are stupid, stupid and more stupid.

:aug08_031:

Not once have you been able to focus on what I keep posting about, which are about SENATE Impeachment rules, why I keep showing why they are fair and fully accepted by Congress in 1998, you keep ignoring it over and over because you are a partisan jackass who will never admit that McConnell never made the Senate Impeachment rules, that he was being fair with rules that were judged 100% fair just 20 years earlier.

From Post 29 you keep avoiding:

"The Senate majority leader has insisted from the beginning that if the House were to impeach Trump, the Senate should treat him the same way it treated Bill Clinton in 1998. So, McConnell has steadfastly argued for the same rules package that passed the Senate 100-0 in the Clinton iteration. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" makes a pretty sensible argument."

=====

Then we have this in more detail (which I gave you already in post 73) from Legbranch.org

Existing Rules and Practices

There are 26 rules of procedure that govern the Senate’s proceedings when it is sitting on an impeachment trial. Senators crafted the rules to facilitate trials fairly and expeditiously. The Senate’s Impeachment Rules were last revised in 1986.

In 1986, senators also approved a resolution (S. Res. 439), authorizing a revised edition of “Procedure and Guidelines for Impeachment Trials in the United States Senate.” Compiled by the former parliamentarian, Floyd M. Riddick, the report cites the constitutional authorities relating to impeachment, details the Senate’s impeachment rules, and describes the general sequence of events at the beginning and end of impeachment trials. The report also includes a curated collection of historical precedents relating to impeachment detailing how senators decided to proceed in situations where the rules were silent (or otherwise ambiguous).

Riddick sums up his findings near the beginning of the report. “The Senate sitting as a court of impeachment has established its rules, practices, and precedents, various definite procedures for the conduct of an actual impeachment trial” (italics added for emphasis).

Supplementary Rules and the Clinton Trial

The Senate adopted supplementary rules during President Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial in 1999.

On January 8, 1999, at the beginning of the trial, senators approved a resolution (S. Res. 16) that, among its provisions, specified the dates on which the president must respond to the impeachment summons and the House was required to file its replication along with the full impeachment record compiled by the House Judiciary Committee. S. Res. 16 also set deadlines “to file any motions permitted under the rules of impeachment…” and added to the established impeachment procedures a 16-hour block of time for senators to question the parties after the president’s presentation (italics added for emphasis).

S. Res. 16 also established additional rules relating to witnesses. Specifically, it stipulated,

“ If the Senate agrees to allow either the House of Representatives or the President to call witnesses, the witnesses shall first be deposed, and the Senate shall decide after deposition which witnesses shall testify, pursuant to the impeachment rules.”

On January 28, 1999, the Senate passed a resolution (S. Res. 30) that authorized more supplementary rules. These included rules authorizing the issuance of subpoenas to take depositions from specified witnesses, stipulated that the majority and minority leaders would determine the deposition time for all witnesses and empowered the House managers and the president’s counsel to make a motion to resolve any objections made during the depositions after a short review period. S. Res. 30 also set aside a 24-hour block of time for the president’s counsel to make motions concerning testimony or evidence.

Both resolutions reference the Senate’s underlying impeachment rules and practices. The four-page S. Res. 16 references the Senate’s impeachment rules four times. The seven-page S. Res. 30 references the impeachment rules eight times.

In an October 7, 1998 memorandum prepared by the Office of Senate Legal Counsel prior to the Clinton impeachment trial, officials concisely acknowledged all of this, observing, “The Senate has created rules to guide the conduct of an impeachment trial.”

LINK

McConnell didn't rig anything you fool!

You have been stomped on over and over by hard evidence.

It is clear you are full stupid nothing.

Last edited:

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

You just whined about events in the HOUSE impeachment drive, I am talking about SENATE Impeachment rules,.... is you brain on?

See this is why NOBODY is supporting your claims in the thread, since what you post are stupid, stupid and more stupid.

Not once have you been able to focus on what I keep posting about, which are about SENATE Impeachment rules, why I keep showing why they are fair and fully accepted by Congress in 1998, you keep ignoring it over and over because you are a partisan jackass who will never admit that McConnell never made the Senate Impeachment rules, that he was being fair with rules that were judged 100% fair just 20 years earlier.

"The Senate majority leader has insisted from the beginning that if the House were to impeach Trump, the Senate should treat him the same way it treated Bill Clinton in 1998. So, McConnell has steadfastly argued for the same rules package that passed the Senate 100-0 in the Clinton iteration. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" makes a pretty sensible argument."

=====

Then we have this in more detail (which I gave you already) from Legbranch.org

There are 26 rules of procedure that govern the Senate’s proceedings when it is sitting on an impeachment trial. Senators crafted the rules to facilitate trials fairly and expeditiously. The Senate’s Impeachment Rules were last revised in 1986.

In 1986, senators also approved a resolution (S. Res. 439), authorizing a revised edition of “Procedure and Guidelines for Impeachment Trials in the United States Senate.” Compiled by the former parliamentarian, Floyd M. Riddick, the report cites the constitutional authorities relating to impeachment, details the Senate’s impeachment rules, and describes the general sequence of events at the beginning and end of impeachment trials. The report also includes a curated collection of historical precedents relating to impeachment detailing how senators decided to proceed in situations where the rules were silent (or otherwise ambiguous).

Riddick sums up his findings near the beginning of the report. “The Senate sitting as a court of impeachment has established its rules, practices, and precedents, various definite procedures for the conduct of an actual impeachment trial” (italics added for emphasis).

The Senate adopted supplementary rules during President Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial in 1999.

On January 8, 1999, at the beginning of the trial, senators approved a resolution (S. Res. 16) that, among its provisions, specified the dates on which the president must respond to the impeachment summons and the House was required to file its replication along with the full impeachment record compiled by the House Judiciary Committee. S. Res. 16 also set deadlines “to file any motions permitted under the rules of impeachment…” and added to the established impeachment procedures a 16-hour block of time for senators to question the parties after the president’s presentation (italics added for emphasis).

S. Res. 16 also established additional rules relating to witnesses. Specifically, it stipulated,

“ If the Senate agrees to allow either the House of Representatives or the President to call witnesses, the witnesses shall first be deposed, and the Senate shall decide after deposition which witnesses shall testify, pursuant to the impeachment rules.”

On January 28, 1999, the Senate passed a resolution (S. Res. 30) that authorized more supplementary rules. These included rules authorizing the issuance of subpoenas to take depositions from specified witnesses, stipulated that the majority and minority leaders would determine the deposition time for all witnesses and empowered the House managers and the president’s counsel to make a motion to resolve any objections made during the depositions after a short review period. S. Res. 30 also set aside a 24-hour block of time for the president’s counsel to make motions concerning testimony or evidence.

Both resolutions reference the Senate’s underlying impeachment rules and practices. The four-page S. Res. 16 references the Senate’s impeachment rules four times. The seven-page S. Res. 30 references the impeachment rules eight times.

In an October 7, 1998 memorandum prepared by the Office of Senate Legal Counsel prior to the Clinton impeachment trial, officials concisely acknowledged all of this, observing, “The Senate has created rules to guide the conduct of an impeachment trial.”

LINK

hey assbreath -

NEWS FLASH -

anything blocked in the house CANT GET TO THE SENATE ----

DDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRR

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

=====

LINK

hey assbreath -

NEWS FLASH -

DDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRR

News Flash!

McConnell is SENATE Majority Leader, your topic is about McConnell, my postings are about McConnell.

DDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRR

Your inability to remember your own FIRST post, which was claims that SENATE Majority leader McConnell rigged something......., has been exposed several times now.

Post one,

"a legacy AND Impeachment -

Mitch McConnell’s New Legacy: Impeachment Trial Rigger For Donald Trump"

You are thus exposed that you were successfully fooled and lied to by YOUR junk article in post one.

Your stupidity is now off the charts entering the Twilight Zone......

Last edited:

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU
LIAR.

You are only bitching because you are getting cut off from your slave labor.
Guatemalan woman deported after killing 4 kids in 2008 bus crash pleads guilty to re-entering US illegally

The President turned over 1 Million Documents
He Complied with 2,500 Subpoenas
He allowed 500 Interviews of witnesses
500 Search warrants were done.

Eventually any reasonable Human Being is going to draw a line and say NO MORE!

Unless you are a limp wristed Obama Putin Puppet who was a prostitute for Islamic Radicalism.

4 Years of a Non Stop Siege on The White House says, you suck, and The President is 5+ Points higher than Obama in approval at the same time in Obam's administration.

You started in a LIE, and You Ended in DISGRACE.
-D9RAaRwtZJYS8cEKQy8WcUX7OZXUtFTWqLTQpccfLW32HmmSQ7YhPnHGQ168bKKN_K4sumWHO_vnsojjvq9qJycqvuLXkNU9e5g_B-6kHXKJuCwHRl50RNZqJjZw-lkszc

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

=====

LINK

hey assbreath -

NEWS FLASH -

DDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRR

News Flash!

McConnell is SENATE Majority Leader, your topic is about McConnell, my postings are about McConnell.

DDDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRR

Your inability to remember your own FIRST post, which was claims that SENATE Majority leader McConnell rigged something......., has been exposed several times now.

Post one,

"a legacy AND Impeachment -

Mitch McConnell’s New Legacy: Impeachment Trial Rigger For Donald Trump"

You are thus exposed that you were successfully fooled and lied to by YOUR junk article in post one.

Your stupidity is now off the charts entering the Twilight Zone......

the Senate impeachment trial against Trump continues, the focus turns to McConnell’s resolution not guaranteeing that any witness testimony will be allowed. The rules state that following opening statements and questioning, senators will decide if they want to call forth any new witnesses, documents or any form of new evidence. The evidence will be allowed if a majority of senators agree it can be considered.

The rules are similar to the resolution outlining Clinton’s impeachment proceedings. During Clinton’s impeachment trial, senators ultimately heard video excerpts from three witnesses, including Monica Lewinsky, who were subpoenaed to appear for taped off-site depositions. Vernon Jordan Jr. and Sidney Blumenthal had also testified.

However, during impeachment proceedings against Clinton in the House of Representatives, Republicans had access to testimony from other interviews collected by then-special counsel Ken Starr.

Clinton also provided more than 90,000 pages of documents and other information ahead of his trial, according to a Clinton White House response to a referral from the Office of Independent Counsel. By contrast, the Trump White House have not provided documents or complied with subpoenas for more than 70 records, the House wrote in its impeachment inquiry report. The White House has cited executive privilege in its refusal to comply.

What the changes means for Trump
If the Senate votes to leave out testimony from new witnesses or documents, the impeachment trial for Trump could move ahead without any new evidence. Fifty-one votes are required to allow new witness testimony per the Democrats’ request, meaning four Republican Senators would have to vote in favor of it. Although moderate Republican Senators like Susan Collins of Maine and Mitt Romney have signaled they may be open to hearing from witnesses, their votes might not be enough.

Trump notably blocked at least 12 potential witnesses from testifying in the House’s impeachment inquiry. One former Administration official in that group, former National Security Adviser John Bolton, said earlier in January that he would be willing to testify in the Senate’s trial if he is subpoenaed.

Bolton is among the top four witnesses Democrats want to interview, with the others including acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and White House officials Michael Duffey and Robert Blair.

Forum List

Back