Trey Gowdy: History will not judge Comey as a fair FBI director

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I always liked Gowdy. There is still more to come on this whole affair. With any luck it will be timed correctly for the election.

Trey Gowdy: History will not judge Comey as a fair FBI director
Former Republican congressman and Fox News contributor Trey Gowdy says he still wants to know what the basis was for believing Trump colluded with Russia.

I really don't give a shit how history judges these criminals. If they don't end up in jail for perpetrating a coup, I'm gonna be pissed. I hope our justice system can prove they still exist.

There was no coup.

Comey's biggest failing was interjecting himself in a Presidential election (resulting in Trump getting elected)

Right or wrong, Gowdy spent millions on his investigations but did absolutely nothing with any of them so I'm really not interested in what he has to say.

Trey Gowdy was so excited for Hillary Clinton to become president. He said he had two years of investigations all lined up to stop her administration from doing anything to help anybody.

They tried desperately to do it to Obama and were looking to do it to Hillary Clinton.

The Republican Party has lost itself as useful to America. It’s a racist and corrupt party and racist party led by multi millionaires that will do anything to stay in power no matter how badly it hurts the country.

Right or wrong, Gowdy spent millions on his investigations but did absolutely nothing with any of them so I'm really not interested in what he has to say.
Republicans spent millions investigating Donald Trump and so far Trump has a historic number of aides currently residing in the penitentiary with more to go.

Democrats are investigating why Michael Cohen was the only person to go to prison over campaign-finance crimes committed under the direction of Trump that included other people, Including the top financial officer of the Trump organization and the guy that ran the national Inquirer.

You probably didn't know this, but Congress doesn't prosecute.

Gowdy proved criminal corruption was rampant in the Obama admin. That's enough for patriots to know.

There was no coup.

Comey's biggest failing was interjecting himself in a Presidential election (resulting in Trump getting elected)
His biggest 2 failing were covering up Hillarys crimes and participating with an attempted coup.

Republicans spent millions investigating Donald Trump and so far Trump has a historic number of aides currently residing in the penitentiary with more to go.

Democrats are investigating why Michael Cohen was the only person to go to prison over campaign-finance crimes committed under the direction of Trump that included other people, Including the top financial officer of the Trump organization and the guy that ran the national Inquirer.

Because I do not support Howdy wasting billions does not mean I support others wasting millions.

Defend Gowdy or just accept his waste.

You probably didn't know this, but Congress doesn't prosecute.

Gowdy proved criminal corruption was rampant in the Obama admin. That's enough for patriots to know.

Trump does and he promised to. Congress could have indeed held Lerner also.

Because I do not support Howdy wasting billions does not mean I support others wasting millions.

If you're so against waste, you must be appalled by the whole Democratic dog and pony show they call the nominating process. On the bright side, the clown car is down to 10 now.

If you're so against waste, you must be appalled by the whole Democratic dog and pony show they call the nominating process. On the bright side, the clown car is down to 10 now.

That's their money. Has nothing to do with me. I'm not a (D) and have no plans on giving them any.

Forum List

Back