Trevor Reed, a former Marine from Texas who had been held in a Russian prison for nine years, has been released in prisoner swap between US & Russia

Hey Right Wingers.........

Does this count as an accomplishment for biden?
Or not?

You refuse to do it. Laughable.

At least it's not some (R) Congress Member from Michigan trying to give trump credit for killing bin Laden.
Refuse to do what? Shit my pants? Yes.

If you think Joe Biden's dementia ass had anything to do with any of this, you are delusional as fuck.

But congrats to his administration. Good work by those people.

I am opposed to this and I can't believe Biden would do this. I'm still fleshing out the exact reasons why I am opposed to this and why it's bad, but I am sure I will have something by the end of today. If not, I hope some of my favorite conservative media pundits have some good reasons why Biden screwed this up by getting this guy released. If we're lucky then maybe it will be easy and he would have been turned by the Russians in a plot similar that of season 1 of Homeland. Hopefully he'll do some really bad stuff when he gets back to the US, and that can be used to discredit this horrible awful Biden failure.

Reed, was arrested and convicted of assaulting a police officer....back in 2019....as part of the Obama/Xiden "more flexible" policies with Putin back then, they did nothing. I can't say he was wrongly convicted or not, I don't know the facts, but I do appreciate that he is home. Xiden only had to give up a Russian drug trafficker for his freedom.

Yea...so far Xiden's greatest accomplishment is releasing a Russian drug trafficker.

GO BRANDON
I dont know anything about the ex-Marine

but I believe he was charged with spying

I dont know anything about the ex-Marine

but I believe he was charged with spying
The Russian that Xiden exchanged is who I was talking about

The ex-Marine, was actually charged, and convicted of assaulting a police officer...and given a 9 year sentence back in 2019

The Russian that Xiden exchanged is who I was talking about

The ex-Marine, was actually charged, and convicted of assaulting a police officer...and given a 9 year sentence back in 2019
Its russia where the legal system is even less reliable than ours

I’m not judging the Marine one way or the other

I just dont know enough to say

Its russia where the legal system is even less reliable than ours

I’m not judging the Marine one way or the other

I just dont know enough to say
oh i am not either....I certainly am happy he's home....even if he assault a police officer, 9 years seems way to long....

Forum List

Back