Trending on Twitter #HillaryGropedMe

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I believe them, every single one of them....HiLIARy is a sexual abuse addict!!!!!.......pass it on!!!!!!!!!

twitter | 10-16-2016 | Ak267

samples

#HillaryGropedMe at the Scottish festival...put her wee little hand up my kilt!!!!!

#HillaryGropedMe and Huma got jealous! (picture of Anthony Weiner next to hotdog vehicle)

#HillaryGropedMe 30 years ago before I was born. I waited until 3 weeks before the election to admit it. It's the truth

I believe them, every single one of them....HiLIARy is a sexual abuse addict!!!!!.......pass it on!!!!!!!!!

samples

#HillaryGropedMe at the Scottish festival...put her wee little hand up my kilt!!!!!

#HillaryGropedMe and Huma got jealous! (picture of Anthony Weiner next to hotdog vehicle)

#HillaryGropedMe 30 years ago before I was born. I waited until 3 weeks before the election to admit it. It's the truth

Of course you believe them. You're an idiot after all.

• Banned

samples

You believe all the women that accused Trump this week after decades of keeping it to themselves...and I'm the idiot....lololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samples

You believe all the women that accused Trump this week after decades of keeping it to themselves...and I'm the idiot....lololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and Yep.

Forum List

Back