Trekers vrs Jedites; COME ON PEOPLE GROW THE HELL UP!

The revolution is successful. But survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives mean slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered, signed Kodos, Governor of Tarsus IV.
EVERYONE knows that Spock is cooler than Yoduh anyway.

Yoda is a puppet / CGI character. Spock is a Jewish guy from a mythical land called Canada.

Star Trek - The Original Series was far superior to any and all Star Wars ala Lost In Space drek.
The follow up Star Trek's were Politically Correct, Liberal Wet Dream crap.

Judy%20Jetson.jpg

The future's so bright ....

Spock is more intelligent, but Yoda would whoop his ass.

Anyways, both franchises are dead to me now, after J.J. Abrams destroyed both.

Abrams destroyed Star Wars? If you consider Star Wars to be destroyed, you should blame George Lucas for making the prequels. Abrams helped attempt to resurrect Star Wars from the pile of crap Lucas turned it into with those movies. Maybe he failed, but it would be hard for any of the new Star Wars movies to fall to the level of the prequels. :lol:

was probably one of the best Sci-fi series ever made and FOX totally fucked it up and it went just one season because FOX should not be allowed to do sci-fi
Do you mean like the movie Avatar?
Oh, undoubtedly, one of the worst sci-fi films in history.

That's a bit much.....most overrated sci fi film in history, maybe. ;)
Yeah, true, but I personally hated every bit of it from start to finish.

The graphics were good, but the story line, characters all sucked tit. I liked the Marine sergeant better than any of the heroes I was supposed to like, lol.

was probably one of the best Sci-fi series ever made and FOX totally fucked it up and it went just one season because FOX should not be allowed to do sci-fi
Do you mean like the movie Avatar?
Oh, undoubtedly, one of the worst sci-fi films in history.

That's a bit much.....most overrated sci fi film in history, maybe. ;)
Yeah, true, but I personally hated every bit of it from start to finish.

The graphics were good, but the story line, characters all sucked tit. I liked the Marine sergeant better than any of the heroes I was supposed to like, lol.

All I have to say is, "Unobtainium."

Abrams destroyed Star Wars? If you consider Star Wars to be destroyed, you should blame George Lucas for making the prequels. Abrams helped attempt to resurrect Star Wars from the pile of crap Lucas turned it into with those movies. Maybe he failed, but it would be hard for any of the new Star Wars movies to fall to the level of the prequels. :lol:

I think we as grown ups expected more since we grew up with the original trilogy for it to be more than that. While the acting was absolutely horrible, the story of the prequels followed the exact same blueprint and themes as the original.

JJ Abrams completely jacked everything up. It made no sense to base a character off a storm trooper, Lucas would had never had done that. And now in the new movie they are going to end the Jedi? Seriously?

JJ Abrams took Star Trek and made it into Michael Bay type action movies in space, they have absolutely no sci-fi value to them at all any more. His show Lost, was one of the most boring and contrived shows I ever sat through (Season 1 only, I couldn't take any more).

I think we as grown ups expected more since we grew up with the original trilogy for it to be more than that. While the acting was absolutely horrible, the story of the prequels followed the exact same blueprint and themes as the original.

JJ Abrams completely jacked everything up. It made no sense to base a character off a storm trooper, Lucas would had never had done that. And now in the new movie they are going to end the Jedi? Seriously?

JJ Abrams took Star Trek and made it into Michael Bay type action movies in space, they have absolutely no sci-fi value to them at all any more. His show Lost, was one of the most boring and contrived shows I ever sat through (Season 1 only, I couldn't take any more).

The writing of the prequels was as bad as the acting. Jar Jar Binks is perhaps the single worst character ever put into a major movie. The concept of midi-chlorians was horrible. The prequels seemed like little more than a vessel for a bunch of CGI.

The Force Awakens and Rogue One are both much better than any of the 3 prequel movies. They don't make it to the level of the originals (well, maybe Jedi, thanks to the Ewoks), but they aren't the trash the prequels are. :)

Forum List

Back