Treatment of Christians by Muslims

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Roudy, May 4, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,483
    I find it very amusing that those who complain about Israel's so called treatment of Palestinians never ever bring these kinds of incidents up, that happen on a regular basis. Now why is that?

Thousands of Muslims Attack Christians in Egypt, 2 Killed, Homes and Stores Torched

(AINA) — Thousands of Muslims attacked and besieged Copts in elGhorayzat village, population 80,000, killing two Copts and severely wounding others, as well as looting and torching homes and businesses. A quarrel between a Copt, John Hosni, and Mahmoud Abdel-Nazeer, who later died in hospital, turned into collective punishment of all Copts in the majority Christian village of elGhorayzat, in the Maragha district of Sohag province.

Three other Christians, Maher Samir Gota, his wife, and his brother Osama Samir Gota, were severely injured and are in intensive care. They were in their homes when their shop was broken into and looted by Muslims. Maher and his wife were stabbed and Osama received a blow on the head. The ambulance could not go to them to transport them to hospital. He was privately transported by his friends. There were reports of Muslims preventing the fire brigades from reaching the burning homes.

After killing the Copts, Muslims went on a rampage, looting and burning Christian owned homes and businesses.

2. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Quran 5:51 :nono:
    O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

3. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,483
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRLvefzXWk]Raw: Egypt Church Bombing Leaves 21 dead, Scores Injured - YouTube[/ame]

Egypt bomb kills 21 at Alexandria Coptic church

At least 21 people were killed and 70 hurt in the suspected suicide attack, which happened during a New Year's Eve service at the al-Qiddissin Church. About 1,000 worshippers were attending the Mass at the al-Qiddissin (Saints) Church in the Sidi Bechr district of the Mediterranean port city.

"The last thing I heard was a powerful explosion and then my ears went deaf," 17-year-old Marco Boutros told the Associated Press from his hospital bed. "All I could see were body parts scattered all over." Another witness told the private On-TV channel that he had seen two men park a car outside the church and get out just before the blast.

Officials initially thought the cause was a car bomb, but the interior ministry later ruled it out, saying the attack was instead "carried out by a suicide bomber who died among the crowd".

4. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Quran 60:4 :bye1:
    We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,483
    If this is what Muslims mean by being peaceful and tolerant towards others, I hate to see what violent and intolerant is.

6. KevinWestern

KevinWestern Hello

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +535
    I think that the most effective way to completely end religious intolerance & religious violence is to just - collectively - quit believing in religions all together. I know it's kind of a radical thing to propose, & a hopelessly difficult thing to execute, but it would work without a doubt.

Just that easy..

The world would instantly be a more happier place, in my opinion.

:eusa_whistle:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  7. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,713
    The idea is not all that radical. Calvin and Luther gave Europeons Biblical justification to reject the Church almost 500 years ago paving the way for liberal democracy and the freedom we now enjoy. Protestants did not reject God, just the Church. Europe's Jews tagged along for the ride. The jury is out as to whether Islamiists can find Koranic justification to free Muslims from the yoke of religious bondage.

8. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Except, Western civilization is based on Jewish laws and ethics. Ever hear of the 10 Commandments?

When can you move out of Western civilization? I'll gladly pay your moving costs.

9. JohnA

JohnA Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    since when has the country,s laws been based on the ten commandments never
    only 2 i can think of mudrer and stealing those are illlegal in most civilizations
    none of the other 8 apply
    if they did most of your leaders would be in jail
    all of out laws are SECULAR
    GOD IS NOT MENTIONED IN ANY OF THEM

10. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Read, learn...

Constitutional Rights Foundation: The Hebrews and the Foundation of Western Law
    The Ten Commandments and many other elements of Hebrew law provided a major source for the development of western legal systems and democracy.