Treason, Betrayal and Deceit: 9/11 and Beyond

I have listened to the truthers and I've heard their spohomoric reactions when their arguments are shredded.

I'll give it to you the same way I give it to the birthers - you're nutjobs.

Ringel05 What is this, field day trip for patients at St Elizabeths?

what two fine examples of weak minds with weak arguments that can not support their
beliefs with facts...don't pretend you have the information or capacity to shred anyone
come on, you guys have been shown and shown proof, it matters not to you guys
and you have been at it for 8 years
most common sense people are sick of your troofer bullshit

I have listened to the truthers and I've heard their spohomoric reactions when their arguments are shredded.

what two fine examples of weak minds with weak arguments that can not support their
beliefs with facts...don't pretend you have the information or capacity to shred anyone

And YOUR facts are where, exactly, Truther?:cuckoo:
oh shit
here comes the flood of C&P crap from Eots

and inane comments are about the maximum capability you have to debate the issue

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report ...unlike these gentlemen

Like I pointed out earlier (and you chose to ignore) I don't have the time or desire to rehash the proof nut cases like you refuse to accept. So my response is appropriate for the level of sanity and reason you show. Now go take another bong hit, drop some more acid and fantasize that you and your "musings" are relevent.

What a cope out! The facts are Americans are on to you "Israelis" that by way of "deception" you think you can take-over the government through the Federal government/Federal reserve and strip Americans of freedom, the rule of law, our liberties, and our Constitution.

Just take over the pentagon and use our own military against us in a classic communist coup....right?
Just load up the military with mexicans, and other foreigners looking for a fast track to citizenship, while looting the treasury for Wall st/Zionist and calling it a stimulus.

You have it backward those with clear informed minds are on to you Israelis and all trouble you have caused for this nation and the world. You have no cover.
yeah, the JOOOOOSSSS did it
right?

you can say that again.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

why waste a grenade when a nerf dart does the job ??????

:lol::lol:
I honestly made the attempt a couple of years ago on a different forum at reason. Posted the overwelming perponderance of evidence refuting the conspiracy theorist's claims. It was ignored, overlooked and/or dismissed as lies. For every one cited expert they use there are literally a hundred experts that counter those "claims". Trying it again is not worth the time or effort.
The APA (American Psychiatric Association) even has a classification for consiracy theorists. I don't remember off hand what it is called but essentially these people have a need to be at the center of those who have the "true" answer to what happened and will grasp any shred or straw they can to justify their position. They will twist or turn whatever they need to prove their claims.

you 9/11 apologists NEVER have any overwhelming evidence that refutes that it was an inside job.:lol:the only ones who ignore evidence overlook and dismiss them as lies are you 9/11 coincidence theorists.your so ignorant you dont realise that the government are the ones who coined the term conspiracy theorists.they coined that for people who dont believe the lies and propaganda of the government when they make up crap like that when peole see through their lies and propaganda and dont accept their fairy tales such as oswald being the lone assassin who killed kennedy, or that muslins were behind 9/11.they call people who see the truth that they were inside jobs carried out by the CIA, conspiracy theorists. the only conspiracy THEORY here is that 9/11 was done by muslims and Bin Laden without a shread of evidence to back their fairy tales up.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
a prime example - arguments torn to shreds - the truther just repeats the same garbage as if the MOUNTAIN of contradictory evidence hasn't settled the issue.

I think you're right - it's a mental disorder.

yep thats it.He has torn your arguments for the official version to shreads alrught.thats all you 9/11 COINCIDENCE THEORISTS post all the time is the same old garbage and ignore MOUNTAINS of evidence that proves you wrong which shows you have a mental disorder.:lol:

a prime example - arguments torn to shreds - the truther just repeats the same garbage as if the MOUNTAIN of contradictory evidence hasn't settled the issue.

yep thats it.He has torn your arguments for the official version to shreads alrught.thats all you 9/11 COINCIDENCE THEORISTS post all the time is the same old garbage and ignore MOUNTAINS of evidence that proves you wrong which shows you have a mental disorder.:lol:
keep proving what fucking morons you nutter troofers are

why waste a grenade when a nerf dart does the job ??????

I honestly made the attempt a couple of years ago on a different forum at reason. Posted the overwelming perponderance of evidence refuting the conspiracy theorist's claims. It was ignored, overlooked and/or dismissed as lies. For every one cited expert they use there are literally a hundred experts that counter those "claims". Trying it again is not worth the time or effort.
The APA (American Psychiatric Association) even has a classification for consiracy theorists. I don't remember off hand what it is called but essentially these people have a need to be at the center of those who have the "true" answer to what happened and will grasp any shred or straw they can to justify their position. They will twist or turn whatever they need to prove their claims.

you 9/11 apologists NEVER have any overwhelming evidence that refutes that it was an inside job.:lol:the only ones who ignore evidence overlook and dismiss them as lies are you 9/11 coincidence theorists.your so ignorant you dont realise that the government are the ones who coined the term conspiracy theorists.they coined that for people who dont believe the lies and propaganda of the government when they make up crap like that when peole see through their lies and propaganda and dont accept their fairy tales such as oswald being the lone assassin who killed kennedy, or that muslins were behind 9/11.they call people who see the truth that they were inside jobs carried out by the CIA, conspiracy theorists. the only conspiracy THEORY here is that 9/11 was done by muslims and Bin Laden without a shread of evidence to back their fairy tales up.:cuckoo:

When was the last time you visited your shrink? Sounds like you've stopped taking your meds and you reeaaalllly need to make an appointment.

When was the last time you visited your shrink? Sounds like you've stopped taking your meds and you reeaaalllly need to make an appointment.

why because he is of the same opinion as NORAD tac directors u.s military crash investigators..leading NASA,researchers..9/11 commission members and NIST investigators ..if you really believe all these individuals are ill you don't need an appointment you have been lobotomized already

It's clear the lies, doubts, and propaganda put forth by all the inept disinformation operatives is not working. So now the next phase in the attempted communist world order take-over of the American government is to attack the health of Americans.

The poison flu shots are sure to have ingredients that affect the mind as well as the body. It seem Orwell movie 1984 is more prophectic than fictional. As a child I was so amazed how all the vicious cirus animals were tamed. I later learn they were "drugged", beat, and terrorized into obedience.

The Zionist have benefitted greatly from 9-11, people like Larry Silverstein who received 7 billion dollars for the murder of all those innocent Americans is astounding. It seems the media they control is a powerful force in the cover-up of what really happened on September, 11 2001.

Stalin, lenin, Trotsky and all the murderers they financed to take-over Russia was just the start.
It's so amazing how well they concealed the fact that stalin was a Jew.

Larry Silverstein did not receive $7 billion, idiot. Do some research on your own and stop reading foiler sites written by dumbasses who are intent upon spreading misinformation.

You probably think The Protocols of Zion is a historical tract. Jew-baiting isn't cool.

why because he is of the same opinion as NORAD tac directors u.s military crash investigators..leading NASA,researchers..9/11 commission members and NIST investigators ..if you really believe all these individuals are ill you don't need an appointment you have been lobotomized already

Bet your favorite TV show is the X-Files. You probably think it's a documentary.

Last edited:

Bet your favorite TV show is the X-Files. You probably think it's a documentary.

No hate that show.I know its YOUR favorite though.:lol:

LOl.good point.strange he decided to bring back a discussion that ended a week ago.:rolleyes:

LOl.good point.strange he decided to bring back a discussion that ended a week ago.:rolleyes:

Nah, I just get a kick out of reading your and eots delusional postings, besides I only check this forum once every week or two. I need a good laugh every now and then.
On a serious side the APA (American Psychiatric Association) Has a classification/prognosis for people like yourselves who are conspiracy theorists. It is a treatable psychiatric disorder. (No joke).

Last edited:

It's clear the lies, doubts, and propaganda put forth by all the inept disinformation operatives is not working. So now the next phase in the attempted communist world order take-over of the American government is to attack the health of Americans.

The poison flu shots are sure to have ingredients that affect the mind as well as the body. It seem Orwell movie 1984 is more prophectic than fictional. As a child I was so amazed how all the vicious cirus animals were tamed. I later learn they were "drugged", beat, and terrorized into obedience.

The Zionist have benefitted greatly from 9-11, people like Larry Silverstein who received 7 billion dollars for the murder of all those innocent Americans is astounding. It seems the media they control is a powerful force in the cover-up of what really happened on September, 11 2001.

Stalin, lenin, Trotsky and all the murderers they financed to take-over Russia was just the start.
It's so amazing how well they concealed the fact that stalin was a Jew.

Larry Silverstein did not receive $7 billion, idiot. Do some research on your own and stop reading foiler sites written by dumbasses who are intent upon spreading misinformation.

You probably think The Protocols of Zion is a historical tract. Jew-baiting isn't cool.

What a blockhead response!

For 3% of the American population why is it that mostly all evidence of major corruption and treason leads straight to these duel citizenship people. Jew is not a race, however one can clearly see the overhelming evidence leads to these people. Not only in this present day, one can go back more than 2,000 years in history and find the same types of serious problems these people cause. If the evidence lead to any other group or race it would be reported, but this is not the case...is it?

In terms of the "Protocols of Zion" it's obvious you have not read the book. The Protocals are the most prophectic outline of all the enornous problems Americans face. You can dissect this book chapter and verse and see how all the written schemes have been made reality not only in America but the world. The protocals are the script for the evil and extremely wicked communist/new world order!

Who's the idiot......Bozo.

" The good news for Mr. Silverstein is that the company that insured 7 World Trade, Industrial Risk Insurers, has indicated that it will make a full payment under its $861 million policy."

LINK: 7 World Trade Center - 9/11

LINK: http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=238

LINK: http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3135.shtml

Last edited:

For 3% of the American population why is it that mostly all evidence of major corruption and treason leads straight to these duel citizenship people. Jew is not a race, however one can clearly see the overhelming evidence leads to these people. Not only in this present day, one can go back more than 2,000 years in history and find the same types of serious problems these people cause. If the evidence lead to any other group or race it would be reported, but this is not the case...is it?

In terms of the "Protocols of Zion" it's obvious you have not read the book. The Protocals are the most prophectic outline of all the enornous problems Americans face. You can dissect this book chapter and verse and see how all the written schemes have been made reality not only in America but the world. The protocals are the script for the evil and extremely wicked communist/new world order!

It's a fake.

Fool.

" The good news for Mr. Silverstein is that the company that insured 7 World Trade, Industrial Risk Insurers, has indicated that it will make a full payment under its $861 million policy."

Hey Einstein

$861 million is not $7 billion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1458752

Nah, I just get a kick out of reading your and eots delusional postings, besides I only check this forum once every week or two. I need a good laugh every now and then.
On a serious side the APA (American Psychiatric Association) Has a classification/prognosis for people like yourselves who are conspiracy theorists. It is a treatable psychiatric disorder. (No joke).

no..there is a joke ..its you..a joke that doesn't have the intellectual capacity to even begin to challenge the evidence

It's a fake.

Fool.

Hey Einstein

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1458752

give me ten minutes alone with silverstein a phone book and a bright light and I will give you the answers to building 7

It's a fake.

Fool.

Hey Einstein

give me ten minutes alone with silverstein a phone book and a bright light and I will give you the answers to building 7
ROFLMAO

yeah, you will get the same thing we already know now

well, MOST of us already know it

Forum List

Back