Treason: Afghanistan Disaster Is More Proof Biden Is Owned Lock, Stock and Barrel by China

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Several of us have talked about biden and his son's relationship with China.

As I said just recently; biden is just totally inept or he is a lackey of the Chinese or some combination thereof.

As I said just recently; biden is just totally inept or he is a lackey of the Chinese or some combination thereof.

Keystone XL served the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

Tell those old fools at Town Hall.

A terrorist attack in the middle east means Biden is owned by the Chinese?

Wow...that is one polluted stream of consciousness.
It's no more ridiculous than Donald Trump signing America away to Russia in exchange for them winning the election for him in 2016 - which was proven to be bullshit - but didn't stop folk on your side promoting it as fact (some of them still doing so).

In fact wait, I'll take it back.

The Russian conspiracy is worse.

It's no more ridiculous than Donald Trump signing America away to Russia in exchange for them winning the election for him in 2016 - which was proven to be bullshit - but didn't stop folk on your side promoting it as fact (some of them still doing so).

Trump just wanted Putin to like him.. that's why he said he believed Putin over US intelligence.

Both the Mueller report (headed by Trump's DOJ) and the GOP controlled Senate issued reports detailing the blob's campaign's repeated contacts with Russian intelligence during the 2016 election. It is a fact.

You speak from a house of ignorance.

China is free to fuck themselves over in Afghanistan for 20 years now. It must be a rite of passage. If you can survive wasting lives and treasure in a desert wasteland for nothing for decades, you've made it onto the world stage, baby!

China is free to fuck themselves over in Afghanistan for 20 years now. It must be a rite of passage. If you can survive wasting lives and treasure in a desert wasteland for nothing for decades, you've made it onto the world stage, baby!

China already built a railroad, power plants and mining operations in Afghanistan. They also built Port Gwadar and its railroad hub to get Afghan natural resources to market. If anyone can impact Afghanistan, the Chinese will do it with soft power. They share a border and will be there long after we're gone.

China already built a railroad, power plants and mining operations in Afghanistan. They also built Port Gwadar and its railroad hub to get Afghan natural resources to market. If anyone can impact Afghanistan, the Chinese will do it with soft power. They share a border and will be there long after we're gone.
Good for Afghanistan, then. I hope China treats them better than the West that has spent over a century destroying them. I doubt it, though.

dOnald negotiated our unconditional surrender to the Taliban, how is that Joe's fault?

A terrorist attack in the middle east means Biden is owned by the Chinese?

Wow...that is one polluted stream of consciousness.
Everything is Joe's fault.

Terror in the middle east? Joe's fault.

Oil prices up? Joe's fault.

Whack-job won't get a shot? Joe's fault.

Milk spoiled in the fridge? Joe's fault.

dOnald negotiated our unconditional surrender to the Taliban, how is that Joe's fault?
You are wrong to say the least.

Trump had conditions that the Taliban had to live up to or there would be no withdrawal.

Unfortunately, biden announced we would withdraw without any conditions....which of course is un-conditonal withdrawal.

Try and keep up.

Crepitus

Everything is Joe's fault.

Terror in the middle east? Joe's fault.

Oil prices up? Joe's fault.

Whack-job won't get a shot? Joe's fault.

Milk spoiled in the fridge? Joe's fault.
The Biden regime has been a un-mitigated disaster.

Even the lamestream media has now finally decided to hold biden accountable.

Forum List

Back