Trayvon Martin Documentary to be released in July

• Banned

The back of his head was bashed until he had two scratches.

Trayvon Martin shooting, minute by minute

Jay-Z's Trayvon Martin Documentary Now Has Trailer & Release Date

It's going to be really interesting. To line up the evidence with the testimony.

"Evidence" Will the evidence actually even be mentioned in this so-called "documentary" ? Like >> the cover-up of the jewelry Trayvon stole, in conformance with the PROMISE Program ? (the same abomination that also gag ordered Nicholas Cruz' crimes, and allowed him to buy guns) And how Trayvon' burglaries were hushed up, and this stolen merchaindise was kept in the Miami Dade PD property room, collecting dust.

Miami-Dade Police School Resource Officer Darryl Dunn wrote up the jewelry angle as “found items”, as if they were just found laying in a parking lot, rather than stolen by Trayvon, the burglar. Dunn never wrote up a criminal report which would have led to an investigation. So the “found jewelry” just sat in the property room gathering dust.

When one realizes that all this was well into the Obama administration, and the going policy was to do anything other than have young black boys actually be accountable for their crimes. Better politics, according to the Obama policy, to cover-up back crime and act like it didn't exist.

Don't look for all this to be in the whitewash documentary. It will be carefully scripted to paint Trayvon like a saint, with a burial of the facts just like in the PROMISE PROGRAM (that got 17 people killed in Parkland, FL)

The Miami-Dade Issues With Trayvon Martin – Full Recap (Six Officer Sworn Affidavits)

Broward County Officials Forced To Admit School Shooter Nikolas Cruz Was in Diversionary Program….

White supremacists my ass. It isn't rocket science that thugs get accolades. I wonder when the documentary/movie will come out about Michael Brown and his step dad screaming to burn the town down and how awful they were treated by the bad cops.

:blahblah:

White supremacists my ass. It isn't rocket science that thugs get accolades. I wonder when the documentary/movie will come out about Michael Brown and his step dad screaming to burn the town down and how awful they were treated by the bad cops.

:blahblah:
Black privilege gone wild.

Forum List

Back