Transwoman kills another transwoman in GA, liberals arguing over pronouns in the story

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
This is that same murder in Georgia, but a new take on it.. Rather than address what happened, that a transgender person killed another transgender person, once again, not a trump related murder, and none of the trans killings ever have been, liberals can't let the story die out, so they now attack the media's coverage of the story

Local Murder, National News: A transgender teen's death sparks major controversy centered on pronouns and reporting
I thought that with liberalism and the ability to do "what ever the fuck you want, just do it", that Trannies, Homos, and other Non Normal Humans, would be at their happiest. How can these people commit the ultimate "SIN", or is it that when they start doing the little sins, eventually the really, really, big SIN is soon to follow?

Lucifer laughs at US for what is happening in the US and the world.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Articles: Liberalism's Sin
Liberalism is a profound error. At its core, it is the rejection of all authority, leaving the individual to decide what is right and wrong without reference to any external influence. Ultimately it is a rejection of truth, blinding people to the evil in themselves and in their world. The disorder is one of the passions, not the faculties.

th5WRQP36Z.jpg

To me, what's more important is the fact that a life was taken. Who the heck cares how they are labeled?

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

To me, what's more important is the fact that a life was taken. Who the heck cares how they are labeled?

Holly
There is a saying that when you turn away from God and follow Lucifer, eventually Lucifer will get his own on his terms and his time.

Just for curiosity: Would you say the same when a serial killer or a rapist or a pedophile is executed?
It is BECAUSE of the sanctity of life that we severely punish those that abuse life by killing the bastards.

Holly
Just for curiosity: Would you say the same when a serial killer or a rapist or a pedophile is executed?
My message is in response to how people seem to be making a bigger deal about how the two in question are labeled as people. Who cares what kind of pronoun is placed on them? What you are asking me here is about a different matter. To answer your question, when those that you are asking about are killed because of whatever it is that they have done to other people, they have no one to blame but themselves for getting into the business of them other people.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly

Legal names and biological gender can be such an obstacle to fantasies and delusions...... lol

This is that same murder in Georgia, but a new take on it.. Rather than address what happened, that a transgender person killed another transgender person, once again, not a trump related murder, and none of the trans killings ever have been, liberals can't let the story die out, so they now attack the media's coverage of the story

Local Murder, National News: A transgender teen's death sparks major controversy centered on pronouns and reporting

Imagine our military filled with these mental degenerates ......Gawd help us.

Holly
My message is in response to how people seem to be making a bigger deal about how the two in question are labeled as people. Who cares what kind of pronoun is placed on them? What you are asking me here is about a different matter. To answer your question, when those that you are asking about are killed because of whatever it is that they have done to other people, they have no one to blame but themselves for getting into the business of them other people.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly
Who cares? I sure the hell care. When you come out of the womb, you either have a XX or XY Chromosomes. XX and you are FEMALE, XY and you are male. On a very rare occasion you can come out with both a vagina and penis. But with Marxism, there must be identity politics to fuck up the minds of young people, to REBEL against law and order, because as long as there is both, Marxism cannot get a hold on society. This is why today. we have so many fucked in the mind liberals walking around, confused as hell.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

^^^ I get what you are saying here. What I was trying to point out is that at the end of the day, a life has ended no matter what gender they are considered.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I get what you are saying here. What I was trying to point out is that at the end of the day, a life has ended no matter what gender they are considered.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Do you feel the same way every time a life is ended in an abortion clinic? Or only outside the womb?

Forum List

Back