Transocean tries to limit liability for sunken rig

On the day that they refuse to pay, I'll criticize them. Until then, I have no evidence to base that opinion.... and nor do you.... but you'll whine like a two year old anyway.

They're asking for volunteers on their website. Clearly they are hoping to get free labor to clean up their mess. Sounds like refusal to pay to me.

A normal 2 year old - BTW - would be less naive than you.

Or.... maybe they need more people..... and maybe they think that the local community might care enough about their environment to get up of their fat asses and help? Maybe those out of work fishermen should fucking well help instead of bitching?

Because, if it was MY community..... I would be out there helping.... because I'd give a shit about it.

You're absolutely correct. They are taking advantage of the fact that people care about their community to get free labor to clean up their mess. BP, what awesome people. "Sorry we fucked up your coast, but since you care so much, you can help us clean it up for FREE"

Holy shit, you people are fucking pathetic. By "you people" I mean specifically VaYank, truthmatters and Spiderman tuba.

Each of you is a brainless fucking moron.... critical thinking is so far above your IQ that it is embarrassing to watch.

Firstly, the OP totally misrepresents what I said... and has to backtrack in his second post.

All of you assume that I am defending BP - which I am not. I am simply correcting errors - like idiots screaming that they are responsible when that has not been proven. I have not once said they are not liable.

Truthmatters seems to equate wanting evidence of who is responsible for what with being 'anti-American'. This is according to someone who supports communism by thinking that the US Government can seize the assets of a foreign owned business and sell them off. Better yet, she still thinks I'm a Republican.... because in her tiny little brain.... if you ain't a democrat, you have to be a republican.

And Spidey... well, bless his heart, he's such a fucking moron that I'm not even gonna start to list his moronic statements.

Three fucking losers.

Hey aren't you the idiot who swore up and down ex post facto applied to civil law - in spite of a very clear Supreme Court ruling to the contrary?

Hey, aren't you the idiot who keeps claiming that BP have to be forced to clean up? Fucking idiot.

For the record, according to the BBC, the clean up has already cost BP in excess of $300m. I see no sign of them refusing to pay for the clean up and yet you still scream about them being forced to pay for it.

The moron cap fits you. Wear it with left wing pride.

$300M??? They haven't cleaned up a goddamn thing. I surely hope you are not taking BP's word on how much this has cost them so far?

They're asking for volunteers on their website. Clearly they are hoping to get free labor to clean up their mess. Sounds like refusal to pay to me.

A normal 2 year old - BTW - would be less naive than you.

Or.... maybe they need more people..... and maybe they think that the local community might care enough about their environment to get up of their fat asses and help? Maybe those out of work fishermen should fucking well help instead of bitching?

Because, if it was MY community..... I would be out there helping.... because I'd give a shit about it.

You're absolutely correct. They are taking advantage of the fact that people care about their community to get free labor to clean up their mess. BP, what awesome people. "Sorry we fucked up your coast, but since you care so much, you can help us clean it up for FREE"

Hmmm. So the locals care more about money than their community. Got it.

See, my attitude would be 'I don't give a shit who owes what to whom, let's just get it fixed and sort out the rest later'.

Basically, if it was MY COMMUNITY, I would put the community above the whining and get on with it. I suspect there are a lot of other conservatives who would do likewise.... I bet there are even some liberals who would agree with me.... only the fucking lazy assed lefties who want everyone else to be responsible for them would disagree.

popcornmunchMJ.gif

Hey aren't you the idiot who swore up and down ex post facto applied to civil law - in spite of a very clear Supreme Court ruling to the contrary?

Hey, aren't you the idiot who keeps claiming that BP have to be forced to clean up? Fucking idiot.

For the record, according to the BBC, the clean up has already cost BP in excess of $300m. I see no sign of them refusing to pay for the clean up and yet you still scream about them being forced to pay for it.

$300M??? They haven't cleaned up a goddamn thing. I surely hope you are not taking BP's word on how much this has cost them so far?

Which part of the phrase "according to the BBC" is complicated for you? Jeez you are one dumb mofo.

Drilling for oil in deep ocean waters is inherently dangerous.
Oh, really? OK, now that I know that, oysters soaked in crude oil will taste much better, MORON

You must BE a complete fucking moron to want to eat seafood that has been in any way impacted by an oil spill,

DOUCHE BAG!

Still, it's somehow satisfying to see that even in responding to my point you are incapable of staying on topic. You fucking libtards are so predictably stupid.

Of course she is. She believes everything that comes out the corporate mouth.

No, BP asking for free labor to clean up their mess is evidence that BP CARES MORE ABOUT MONEY THAN THE COMMUNITY, you fucking dumb **** idiot whore.
See, my attitude would be 'I don't give a shit who owes what to whom, let's just get it fixed and sort out the rest later'.
And BP will entirley take advantage of your attitude, and gladly employ you for zero compensation to clean up their mess.

Last edited:

At the risk of repeating myself.... for the third - and final time...

"According to the BBC"

Since everything is so much more important in big text.... CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW?

Which part of the phrase "according to the BBC" is complicated for you? Jeez you are one dumb mofo.

Why would such an American patriot such as yourself be using and trusting BBC propoganda for a FOREIGN owned company? I had NO idea you were THIS gullible.

"According to the BBC"

Since everything is so much more important in big text.... CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW?

How the fuck would the BBC know how much BP has spent without BP telling them? Does the BBC have an accountant on staff at BP? Are you serioulsy this stupid. Really? I have a hard time believing you're actually this stupid.

No, BP asking for free labor to clean up their mess is evidence that BP CARES MORE ABOUT MONEY THAN THE COMMUNITY, you fucking dumb **** idiot whore.
And BP will entirley take advantage of your attitude, and gladly employ you for zero compensation to clean up their mess.

Of course they do.... THEY'RE A FUCKING BUSINESS... You fucking moronic moneygrabbing mofo whore bastard little prick.

*I'm playing 'let's see who can use the most offensive words in one post - because Spidey is truly a fucking moron.*

Of course they do.... THEY'RE A FUCKING BUSINESS..

Finally, you actually say something that is true. :clap2:

You're starting to get it now.

BP has one goal - profit. If they thought they could get away with not cleaning up their mess turn a higher profit - they would, This is why they will stop cleaning the instant they think no one is noticing how much oil is still left behind. This is why lawyers and state governments will have to sue the fuck out the assholes to get them to pay.

BP has one goal - profit. If they thought they could get away with not cleaning up their mess turn a higher profit - they would, This is why they will stop cleaning the instant they think no one is noticing how much oil is still left behind. This is why lawyers and state governments will have to sue the fuck out the assholes to get them to pay.

If BP thought it was "good business" to try to evade paying anything for damages they were (in part) responsible for inflicting, you fucking moron, that's why we have courts of law.

In Court, douche-tard, their misguided thinking would (one may hope) get corrected at much co$t to them.

"According to the BBC"

How the fuck would the BBC know how much BP has spent without BP telling them? Does the BBC have an accountant on staff at BP? Are you serioulsy this stupid. Really? I have a hard time believing you're actually this stupid.

I neither know, nor care, how the BBC got the figure.... but the BBC does have a reputation for being factually accurate and.... knowing how the BBC function.... I would expect that they got the figure from BP - and I would expect that it was verified by Ernst & Young - as BP's professional services company.

*I would expect - meaning I don't know for a fact but that is the way the BBC functions.*

You state all kinds of shit with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.... at least I source it from a reputable outlet. You fucking moron.

And, just for interest, the BBC have a reputation for being slightly left leaning.

"According to the BBC"

I neither know, nor care, how the BBC got the figure.... but the BBC does have a reputation for being factually accurate and.... knowing how the BBC function.... I would expect that they got the figure from BP - and I would expect that it was verified by Ernst & Young - as BP's professional services company.

*I would expect - meaning I don't know for a fact but that is the way the BBC functions.*

You state all kinds of shit with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.... at least I source it from a reputable outlet. You fucking moron.

And, just for interest, the BBC have a reputation for being slightly left leaning.

"I would expect" meaning, Cali doesn't have a FUCKING CLUE, yet she is quoting it because it fits her agenda....

I have never, ever denied that they are a profit-driven company. The problem, from my perspective, is that you think that I'm defending BP. I am not. I never have. I have simply stated - time and again - that I don't have the EVIDENCE to hold them solely responsible. I have never once said they are not responsible. I'm just a damned sight less hysterical and overly emotional about it.

Forum List

Back