Transgender Regrets

A doctor on the wrong protocol being used for children's gender dysphoria:

http://www.jpands.org/vol21no2/cretella.pdf

Dr. Cretella's conclusion:

Conclusion

Gender dysphoria (GD) in children is a term used to describe a psychological condition in which a child experiences marked incongruence between his experienced gender and the gender associated with his biological sex. There is no rigorous scientific evidence that GD is an innate trait. Moreover, 80 percent to 95 percent of children with GD accept the reality of their biological sex and achieve emotional health by late adolescence.

The treatment of GD in childhood with hormones effectively amounts to mass experimentation on, and sterilization of, youth who are cognitively incapable of providing informed consent. There is a serious ethical problem with allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young to give valid consent themselves.

They're now brainwashing 5th graders into believing this severe pathology is 'normal' and 'natural' and just fine. Sick stuff. And there are sociopaths here who run around in these threads claiming 'it's nobody else's business' ...

If they tell you are a girl in FIFTH grade. What can you think?

Some people have severe mental issues, and as this thread demonstrates, it's not the transgenders

So, the bigots are weeping bitterly because the world correctly classifies them as bigots. You know how to cure that? Stop being bigots.

Why yes, you're welcome. I won't even charge for telling you how to cure your abnormal psychological condition.
another dumbfuck that doesn't know what bigotry is

Gender dysphoria (GD) in children is a term used to describe a psychological condition in which a child experiences marked incongruence between his experienced gender and the gender associated with his biological sex. There is no rigorous scientific evidence that GD is an innate trait. Moreover, 80 percent to 95 percent of children with GD accept the reality of their biological sex and achieve emotional health by late adolescence.

The treatment of GD in childhood with hormones effectively amounts to mass experimentation on, and sterilization of, youth who are cognitively incapable of providing informed consent. There is a serious ethical problem with allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young to give valid consent themselves.

It's also illegal to drug a child without their ability to consent for non-emergency or valid medical reasons. The physicians doing this must have their license revoked and be sentenced to jail time.

Some people have severe mental issues, and as this thread demonstrates, it's not the transgenders

So, the bigots are weeping bitterly because the world correctly classifies them as bigots. You know how to cure that? Stop being bigots.

Why yes, you're welcome. I won't even charge for telling you how to cure your abnormal psychological condition.

What is bigoted? A lot of people think it is a psychiatric issue, similar to anorexia or other body dysmorphic disorders. There is no evidence that a man is actually a woman stuck in a man's body. That is preposterous.

And even if there is such a thing, a person should be vetted and checked, and asked again and again by a psychiatric professional if they really want to go through with it. Look at how the Catholic Church approaches Exorcisms for a similar protocol. They exhaust ALL OTHER possible causes before performing one.

And it goes without saying that none of this should happen prior to a person reaches their 20's.

It's also illegal to drug a child without their ability to consent for non-emergency or valid medical reasons. The physicians doing this must have their license revoked and be sentenced to jail time.
Yet they tried to tell me at 36 that hydrocele was an elective surgery...

And even if there is such a thing, a person should be vetted and checked, and asked again and again by a psychiatric professional if they really want to go through with it. Look at how the Catholic Church approaches Exorcisms for a similar protocol. They exhaust ALL OTHER possible causes before performing one.

And it goes without saying that none of this should happen prior to a person reaches their 20's.

But they don't. They almost fast-track minor patients into their frankenstein's lab of hormonal drugging. It causes lifelong disability and even death in some cases. Brain development is retarded; bone development. And the WHO has classified hormones as #1 carcinogens. These are CHILDREN that are being used as LAB RATS for the LGBT Agenda. A cult, remember.

What is bigoted? A lot of people think it is a psychiatric issue, similar to anorexia or other body dysmorphic disorders. There is no evidence that a man is actually a woman stuck in a man's body. That is preposterous.

Exorcisms? People still believe in that and do that? :ack-1:

Exorcisms? People still believe in that and do that? :ack-1:

In very very very very (see what I'm doing here?) limited cases. The RC Church does perform them from time to time, but again, this is only after all medical and psychological reasons have been exhausted. The Wikipedia article on it has the details.

if one completes the transgender procedure, then one loses the ability to climax.....sex is a one of a humans strongest drives and suddenly you have taken away climaxing or the 'happy ending' ...i cannot imagine what state that would leave a person in...

as for the wee ones...its a parents job to guide a child..my son carried a doll for about a year...never once did it occur to me to think he wanted to be a girl...he just wanted a doll...so its not the wee ones it the parents...failing....why in the hell would a parent do anything to their childs body like that.....you do not do any irreversible to a child....unless its life and death....i was told my son needed elective surgery at age 11....it was not life or death....his shoulder would dislocate.....i declined....saying it was optional and he could decide to do it when he came of age.....he is 34 and never had the operation.....how in the hell can doctors justify what they are doing to the little ones....and what kills me the fancy hormonal doctors are using these kids as guinea pigs...i truly believe that...how far can one push this..dont send the wee one to the shrinks.....the parents are the ones who need it....

short version....i think the parents have munchausen syndrome many times...

just think of how much attention the parent of a transgendering child gets... and what the hell is the rush...i see the articles ....where the say the child is suicidal...family counseling for that...i know the path to the operation use to be hard...you had to have shrinks and live as the opposite sex for at least a year or more...and i believe they still do that...when you are allowing kids to have 'top surgery' to remove breast buds or to have breast grown with hormones...that is just wrong...kids cant make those decisions..it is sad when you listen to kids...they got no clue...even sadder when parents use their kids like this...and yes i think there are people who truly are transgender just not as many as today ...and none of them should be under the age of consent....18 at least...i would opt for 21...remember the crazy thoughts you had at those ages?

Any parent who will agree to radial hormone therapy just because their kid doesn't quite fit in needs their head examined. And the doctors telling them it's ok and reasonable to do this therapy needs a foot up their rear ends.

93% of these kids go normal after puberty. Why anyone would stop puberty is beyond me.

Forum List

Back