Transgender on steroids wins girls state wrestling tournament

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TRANSGENDER ON STEROIDS WINS GIRLS’ STATE WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
Parents file lawsuit claiming 'imminent threat of bodily harm'
Transgender On Steroids Wins Girls’ State Wrestling Tournament
-----------------------------------------------

LMAO hows that equality gonna work out for you dumb fks now lmao. The dumb bitches running around screaming and teaching MAN hate, well you all just got your slap in the face bhaahha and you lose out on scholarships for college Awwwww the screwing yourself is happening and this is just the beginning.
BRAIN DAMAGE ........................IS ON. Because, all you dumb sob's who scream " Phobe this Phobe that IT IS ALL GONNA SMACK YOU JACKASSES RIGHT IN THE FACE...
YOU all are going to IMPLODE yourselves and the best part is half u dumbasses are to stupid to see it coming.

Just as we warn you jackasses about WIDE OPEN BORDERS...... yep that's coming to smack you dumbasses down too. Just a little longer you'll see bhahahah

Yes I sure in the hell vented in this one and it felt DAMN GOOD.....

Last edited:
Okay: This is a girl on steroids that wants to be a man. I bet she fails and fails hard if she ever gets to wrestle boys.

Okay: This is a girl on steroids that wants to be a man. I bet she fails and fails hard if she ever gets to wrestle boys.

What is so unfair about it all, is a person who is male or female is NOT allowed to even take steroids, they'd be kicked off in a heartbeat. but a tranny can take steroids.. like w say leftist are fkn HYPOCRITES

This is actually an argument libs will use to make to allow it to compete against boys. This is a biological female, who IDs as a boy. Taking steroids, now libs will say that's unfair and must be allowed to wrestle against boys. IF allowed it will not do well against boys, but if they allow trans girls to wrestle real girls, the boys will dominate.

How do men get to compete in women's wrestling?
say they are a she, obviously.
But that's against the rules. Does anyone have a link to the rules on women-only sporting venues? Just saying you're female but with male DNA has to be a disqualifier.

A simple cheek swab would be an easy test to qualify participants in women's sports.
Nope if he can use a girls restroom then he should be able to compete in women sports. Are you are you a transophobe?

This alone should not allow it, it is not fair ...................

FACTBOX: Rules about steroid use in U.S. sport

(Reuters) -Disgraced Olympic sprinter Marion Jones was sentenced to six months in prison on Friday for lying to federal prosecutors about her steroid use.

Following are the current rules regarding steroids in various U.S. sports:

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL

* Prohibits the use of performance-enhancing drugs like anabolic steroids. Amphetamine use is also prohibited.

* Testing in the Major Leagues began during spring training in 2003 but penalties were light. A first positive test would result in treatment and a second would lead to a 15-day suspension. Only on the fifth positive test would a player be banned from playing for one year.

* In December 2005 the baseball players' association approved a proposal by team owners to tighten up the steroid policy. Under new rules, a positive test result causes a 50-game ban without pay. A player would be suspended for 100 games for a second positive test and banned for life for the third positive result, though players can seek reinstatement after a two-year suspension. Rules regarding use of amphetamines were also tightened.

NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

FACTBOX: Rules about steroid use in U.S. sport

LMAO hows that equality gonna work out for you dumb fks now lmao. The dumb bitches running around screaming and teaching MAN hate, well you all just got your slap in the face bhaahha and you lose out on scholarships for college Awwwww the screwing yourself is happening and this is just the beginning.
BRAIN DAMAGE ........................IS ON. Because, all you dumb sob's who scream " Phobe this Phobe that IT IS ALL GONNA SMACK YOU JACKASSES RIGHT IN THE FACE...
YOU all are going to IMPLODE yourselves and the best part is half u dumbasses are to stupid to see it coming.

Just as we warn you jackasses about WIDE OPEN BORDERS...... yep that's coming to smack you dumbasses down too. Just a little longer you'll see bhahahah

upload_2017-2-20_10-24-55.png

View attachment 113370
A friend of mine who was a soldier told me AK 47 have a huge recoil...how are those "feminists" able to use that?:ack-1:
I think I would be harmed if I used this gun :biggrin:

Forum List

Back