Transgender on steroids wins girls state wrestling tournament

Just sayin - you guys do realize this is a girl transitioning into a boy.
So, in fact, the argument to stop her from competing with girls supports the trangender "movement" (for lack of another word).
She wants to wrestle boys, but the league requires wrestlers to wrestle as to the sex on their birth certificate.

So, in fact, the argument to stop her from competing with girls supports the trangender "movement" (for lack of another word).
She wants to wrestle boys, but the league requires wrestlers to wrestle as to the sex on their birth certificate.

Fact is STEROIDS are illegal and Illegal for everyone else so where is the balance of fairness-equal in that. Multiple past sports players were kicked off teams because of Steroids how is that fair to them.

NO SPECIAL Treatment should be favored for anybody that's their problem if they don't know what the hell they are.

Fact is STEROIDS are illegal and Illegal for everyone else so where is the balance of fairness-equal in that. Multiple past sports players were kicked off teams because of Steroids how is that fair to them.

NO SPECIAL Treatment should be favored for anybody that's their problem if they don't know what the hell they are.

There is nothing fair about this, and what happens when norms are turned into gray areas.
It could be said that it isn't even fair for her to wrestle boys since she is on steroids. To me, the issue here isn't what sex she identifies as - but that she is on steroids. So she should be disqualified from ANY competitive sport.

TRANSGENDER ON STEROIDS WINS GIRLS’ STATE WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
Parents file lawsuit claiming 'imminent threat of bodily harm'
Transgender On Steroids Wins Girls’ State Wrestling Tournament
-----------------------------------------------

LMAO hows that equality gonna work out for you dumb fks now lmao. The dumb bitches running around screaming and teaching MAN hate, well you all just got your slap in the face bhaahha and you lose out on scholarships for college Awwwww the screwing yourself is happening and this is just the beginning.
BRAIN DAMAGE ........................IS ON. Because, all you dumb sob's who scream " Phobe this Phobe that IT IS ALL GONNA SMACK YOU JACKASSES RIGHT IN THE FACE...
YOU all are going to IMPLODE yourselves and the best part is half u dumbasses are to stupid to see it coming.

Just as we warn you jackasses about WIDE OPEN BORDERS...... yep that's coming to smack you dumbasses down too. Just a little longer you'll see bhahahah

Yes I sure in the hell vented in this one and it felt DAMN GOOD.....

View attachment 113370
A friend of mine who was a soldier told me AK 47 have a huge recoil...how are those "feminists" able to use that?:ack-1:
I think I would be harmed if I used this gun :biggrin:

HE was probably referring to use of full auto, which always reduces accuracy.

But NOT using full auto is rarely a big loss.

You do realize that the reverse scenario is pushing for "rights" to compete in the women's class, right?

Look at those meaty paws!

1*0eZhtEeKvkMRPujoaWDcdg.jpeg

Gabrielle Ludwig, a transgender Army veteran, made history in 2012 when she joined Mission College’s women’s basketball team. CREDIT: AP Photo/Noah Berger No, Allowing Trans Athletes To Compete Won’t Destroy Women’s Sports

I wonder if he wanted to be a woman because the violence of a man's world just snapped him mentally at a certain point? This syndrome isn't unheard of in veterans. ie: it's an overt manifestation of deep mental wounds. ie: it doesn't qualify for "sex reassignment surgery". (there is no such thing actually since gender is never actually changed)

You do realize that the reverse scenario is pushing for "rights" to compete in the women's class, right?

Look at those meaty paws!

1*0eZhtEeKvkMRPujoaWDcdg.jpeg

Gabrielle Ludwig, a transgender Army veteran, made history in 2012 when she joined Mission College’s women’s basketball team. CREDIT: AP Photo/Noah Berger No, Allowing Trans Athletes To Compete Won’t Destroy Women’s Sports

I wonder if he wanted to be a woman because the violence of a man's world just snapped him mentally at a certain point? This syndrome isn't unheard of in veterans. ie: it's an overt manifestation of deep mental wounds. ie: it doesn't qualify for "sex reassignment surgery". (there is no such thing actually since gender is never actually changed)

OMG those hands don't even look real they are huge Jesus , did the steroids increase those hand to look like the Hulks Gawd dam.

How do men get to compete in women's wrestling?
say they are a she, obviously.

This is a girl trying to become a boy who wants to wrestle boys. But the competition committee says the transgender has to wrestle the sex that is on her birth certificate - female. So the transgender has an unfair advantage due to the steroid injections.

At the end of the day this really isn't about transgenders. It's about unfair competition due to someone taking steroids. Don't allow athletes to compete who are on steroids, which is a common rule in sports, and problem solved.

This is a girl trying to become a boy who wants to wrestle boys. But the competition committee says the transgender has to wrestle the sex that is on her birth certificate - female. So the transgender has an unfair advantage due to the steroid injections.

At the end of the day this really isn't about transgenders. It's about unfair competition due to someone taking steroids. Don't allow athletes to compete who are on steroids, which is a common rule in sports, and problem solved.
Ahhh, thank you!

Exactly, and what I said earlier.
Also to stop the born-male-now-girl from unfair advantage when they want to play with girls, simply make a rule stating birth certificate males must compete against males regardless of sexual identity or transgendered.

The tranny was given an exemption since the sports rules allow for steroids for doctors medical prescription use.

Forum List

Back