Transgender military: Which boot camp will Transgender Marines go to?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just curious. But...in yet another wonderful result of the Obama Dynasty....the military is now open to trannies.

So....which boot camp will a Tranny Marine recruit go to? A male who IDs as female....will go to female boot camp? And...which standards apply? If a woman IDS as a male....and she goes to male boot camp.... he..or she...or Zim (which is it?) .....which pullup, pushup, run time standards apply?

Libs....please educate me

Just curious. But...in yet another wonderful result of the Obama Dynasty....the military is now open to trannies.

So....which boot camp will a Tranny Marine recruit go to? A male who IDs as female....will go to female boot camp? And...which standards apply? If a woman IDS as a male....and she goes to male boot camp.... he..or she...or Zim (which is it?) .....which pullup, pushup, run time standards apply?

There's no such thing as a "Transgender Marine". Never will be.

worry about something that matters. how many transgendered marines do you think there will be?

Our military has really gone insane! So cutting your cock off and wearing a dress = a effective solider? lol
That soldier might have a damn good aim and might actually save your life. Who cares what is between her/his legs?

Our military has really gone insane! So cutting your cock off and wearing a dress = a effective solider? lol
That soldier might have a damn good aim and might actually save your life. Who cares what is between her/his legs?

It might... but then one would be stuck in a life saved by a gender confused degenerate... and there's just no upside to that... I mean it couldn't be good for suicide rates.

I'm just asking the logistical question. Obama pushed for this. Now he has it.

So....when tranny Marines or Army or AF or Navy go to training....which one do they go to? And do they have to meet the PT standards of their birth gender...or faked one? For example....a fat recruit can't meet his PT marks. So...he just says "that's it....I'm a woman now" and he can go by female required scores?

Camp Michelle

So....when tranny Marines or Army or AF or Navy go to training....which one do they go to? And do they have to meet the PT standards of their birth gender...or faked one? For example....a fat recruit can't meet his PT marks. So...he just says "that's it....I'm a woman now" and he can go by female required scores?
Oh come on. Jeez.

Oh come on. Jeez.

No seriously. The lefties and LGBT movement wanted this...Obama pushed it...we have it.

So....if a young person enlists in the Marines....and reports for departure for boot camp....and tells them "I'm no longer a male. I'm a transgender. I now am a female".....which boot camp does shim go to? The male or female one? Which pullup standard must shim meet....the boy or girl?

Oh come on. Jeez.

No seriously. The lefties and LGBT movement wanted this...Obama pushed it...we have it.

So....if a young person enlists in the Marines....and reports for departure for boot camp....and tells them "I'm no longer a male. I'm a transgender. I now am a female".....which boot camp does shim go to? The male or female one? Which pullup standard must shim meet....the boy or girl?

A person who is a transgender starts to identify as the other gender at an early age, and their identity is pretty much solidified by the time they are in their mid teens.

A person who claims to be transgendered is going to have to provide documentation to their recruiter BEFORE being brought to MEPS and being processed for enlistment, just like any other pre existing condition.

No. The military is not going to suddenly let you change your mind halfway through boot camp. What you sign up as is what you are considered.

And yeah............if you're a woman who believes shes a male, you must meet the requirements of males. If you're a male who identifies as female, you must meet the requirements of males.

I mean..................after all...................didn't those 2 women make it through Army Ranger training without standards being lowered for them?

Yes. They did.

those 2 women make it through Army Ranger training without standards being lowered for them
They did indeed and I have high respect for them in accomplishing such a feat. But now watch some schmuck come in and say they must be lesbians or some such. *eye roll*

Some fields of work arent for everyone. I would consider trannys in the military to be in that category. Ive got no problem with them, but lets be realistic.

Of the 17,000 already serving they will be allowed to change and be recognized by their gender identification. Military will have a six month period to transition. In basic they will be allowed to use a shower curtain but will be trained and serve with their gender identification.

Several other countries already have transgenders serving.

Ban against openly transgender was lifted around three month ago.

Agreed. My brother joined up and served and when he did, they ran him over the coals for physical and mental wellness before he could join. So now if you're patently mentally ill it's OK to enlist?

Our enemies must be thrilled. Our doom is just around the corner..

Easier to just ship ALL these mentally diseased freaks along with homosexuals etc to Alcatraz and just add huge container ships to the area to help with the increase....

Forum List

Back