Transgender girl will not attend her high school graduation after Mississippi judge denies request for her to wear a dress

If it's under the robe, then it's not like it's obvious. I mean, sure, people who know her/him will know, but it's not a big deal. It's only a big deal to meddlesome conservatives who just seek every opportunity to be discriminatory assholes.
Then a nudist should be able to wear nothing under the robe.

Got it.

So you do not have an answer.

That is what I assumed.

I didn’t because the answer is incredibly obvious.

Neither example showed anyone trying to assume the role of a woman.

And yes, you’re examples deserved a long hard laugh.

Transgender girl will not attend her high school graduation after Mississippi judge denies request for her to wear a dress​

SO? Who gives a crap?

N E X T.....

I didn’t because the answer is incredibly obvious.

Neither example showed anyone trying to assume the role of a woman.

And yes, you’re examples deserved a long hard laugh.

So, it is not about the article of clothing itself, but about the intent of the person wearing it?

Is that now your new position?

So, it is not about the article of clothing itself, but about the intent of the person wearing it?

Whatever the reason this individual does not want to arrend their ceremony is their business.

Don't want to go? Don't go!

The whole world doesn't need to know.
The whole world doesn't care.

Not only is this person a 'dude in a dress', HE is a 'Drama QUEEN'!

Whatever the reason this individual does not want to arrend their ceremony is their business.

Don't want to go? Don't go!

The whole world doesn't need to know.
The whole world doesn't care.

Yet here you are in a thread about it making multiple post....

Yet here you are in a thread about it making multiple post....

Its called a CHAT BOARD where people share opinions, fragile snowflake.

I could care about this person. My comment was not specifically about him but about people's need to draw attention to themselves, like you by attempting to insult / harass me as if I had attacked you.

Congrats, snowflake - you got your 5 seconds of fame by being an ass.

:clap:

Its called a CHAT BOARD where people share opinions, fragile snowflake.

I could care about this person. My comment was not specifically about him but about people's need to draw attention to themselves, like you by attempting to insult / harass me as if I had attacked you.

Congrats, snowflake - you got your 5 seconds of fame by being an ass.

:clap:

You think this is "insulting/harassing"? Yet here you are in a thread about it making multiple post...

And then you call me a snowflake!

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

Truly disappointing. Transgender high school student requesting she be allowed to wear a dress and heels under her robe. I see nothing, who cares?
All the hard work to graduate from H.S. (and let me tell you this, Mississippi has a 9% drop out rate) and that is actually good. So you know this person tried.
But anyways, why discriminate? This is a direct violation of the students First Amendment rights, according to the complaint.

A Mississippi federal judge denied a motion Friday, filed by the family of a transgender high school student requesting she be allowed to wear a dress and heels under her robe at her Gulfport high school graduation.

The 17-year-old, identified in court documents by her initials “L.B.,” did not attend her graduation, according to the American Civil Liberties Union of Mississippi.

“Our client is being shamed and humiliated for explicitly discriminatory reasons, and her family is being denied a once-in-a-lifetime milestone in their daughter’s life,” ACLU spokesperson Gillian Branstetter told CNN in an email. “No one should be forced to miss their graduation simply because of who they are.”

He might be lonely and looking to date. Just your type?

Not a new position at all. An actor may wear a costume, the intent is not to deceive, it is to entertain.

You might wear a robe. Robes do not have legs. It’s intent is not to deceive, it is to cover oneself before dressing.

What exactly is your problem?

Not a new position at all. An actor may wear a costume, the intent is not to deceive, it is to entertain.

You might wear a robe. Robes do not have legs. It’s intent is not to deceive, it is to cover oneself before dressing.

What exactly is your problem?

So you are good with dudes wearing dresses as long as they are not trying to deceive anyone?

When appropriate. I made that quite clear. And again, neither of your examples were dresses.

Who gets to decide when it is appropriate?

They were skirts, which in this country are seen as a female article of clothing. I am willing to bet this school does not allow dudes to wear skirts either.

Who gets to decide when it is appropriate?

They were skirts, which in this country are seen as a female article of clothing. I am willing to bet this school does not allow dudes to wear skirts either.

The proper authority. The event sponsor. Not you, not him.

Forum List

Back