Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

I Disagree... I Believe that we have Evolved into a VERY Individualistic Society...

Divorce Rates are only one Indicator among MANY.

This is Probably one of the Most Selfish Times in Man's History.

:)

peace...

Jesus was single. Was he selfish?
According to some accounts He was gay.

I Disagree... I Believe that we have Evolved into a VERY Individualistic Society...

peace...

According to some historians he had a family with Mary Magdeline.
I doubt that a man born of a virgin would be capable of procreation. Sort of the way mules are sterile.

One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

peace...

Yeah, he was on SELFISH Motherfucker!...

jesus-carries-the-cross.jpg

As Legend has it... ;)

peace...

UNNATURAL!!!! That person should NOT be allowed to marry! Let's create a Constitutional Amendment!

You want to Marry a Boob that Crush a Can?...

peace...

must.......resist..........obvious.........reply..............

no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family
no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family

ahh, all better.

carry on
:eusa_whistle:
Oh good lords....that train left the station a long time ago. I'm used to it by now. Just chalk it up to debate inadequacies....or some other kind of inadequacies....:eusa_whistle:

peace...

ahh, all better.

carry on
Oh good lords....that train left the station a long time ago. I'm used to it by now. Just chalk it up to debate inadequacies....or some other kind of inadequacies....:eusa_whistle:

Your Family wasn't Mentioned, you Dishonest Dumptruck...

Unless a Beer Crushing Boob is what you are Married to. ;)

peace...

UNNATURAL!!!! That person should NOT be allowed to marry! Let's create a Constitutional Amendment!

peace...

ahh, all better.

carry on

hmmm, guess it wasn't that obvious.

Speaking of pit bulls, did you hear about the 37 yr old from Philly who had her throat ripped out by one of her mother's pit bulls?

Happened about 3 weeks ago. I was gonna post it, but I didn't want to upset Anguille. You know how sensitive she is about the subject.

my bottom line, we shouldnt be voting what others can and cant do.

and no marrying is not the same as murder, molestation, or horsies

got it wilber?

:lol:

My Bottom Line is that a Small Number of People in a Society who Defy their Natural Design of their own Free Will, do NOT have the Right to Insist that 95% of Society Acknowlege this Defiance in Law as Equal to that which it is FACTUALLY and NATURALLY NOT...

Doesn't Mean they should be Kept from Defying it, just that they have no Right to Demand Sanction in Law for their Choice as Equal to that which they Willfully Defy.

peace...

Monogamy defies natural design in humans so wouldn't marriage also defy people's natural design (and once again why the hell does being natural count for anything)?

Hi Army:

This was a smart move by the Mississippi School District in banning the High School Prom due to a immoral lesbian couple wanting to attend that would taint the event ...

I disagree. The entire class did not break the rules, so penalizing everyone for the mistakes of one foolish gay couple is ridiculous IMHO. The gutless cowards running the Mississippi School were willing to listen to the complaints of the entire heterosexual class and their parents to hide their unwillingness to explain things to a pair of gay girls and their parents.

If heterosexually oriented school leaders are that frightened of a couple of gay girls, then no wonder the homosexual deviants are straying so far from the closet ...

GL,

Terral

Also let's talk about all the unnatural medicine we have in society. Blood transfusions, every type of surgery, artificial limbs and organs, countless drugs, all unnatural.

Are you Asking to Marry a Transfusion?...

peace...

You have continued to ignore the counterpoints to your naturally false argument so it appears you have no real conviction on this issue.

Also let's talk about all the unnatural medicine we have in society. Blood transfusions, every type of surgery, artificial limbs and organs, countless drugs, all unnatural.

peace...

You have continued to ignore the counterpoints to your naturally false argument so it appears you have no real conviction on this issue.

I have Ignored Nothing...

peace...

peace...

*touches nose, points to Curvelight, and nods.

Forum List

Back