Transgender Day

Too true. And of course if there is any pushback, those doing the pushback are accused of being homophobic, engaging in hate speech, yadda yadda yadda. And because we don't want to be seen that way, we too often back off and let them have that inch. Until they take the whole ruler.
Their Daddy's Wealth Made Them Believe They Are Born to Rule

We have to identify inherited power as the root of all evil. Blaming some separate movement in its puppet show has gotten us nowhere.

These are predatory Preppy perverts. They are no worse than any other spoiled-putrid HeirHeads, such as the ones who dominate us economically. So we must abolish inheritances and trust funds. Like the Wizard of Oz, they are weak and cowardly and only intimidate the rest of us through making a lot of noise.

Last edited:
North korea tells and micromanges your life.
You have to do what they want you to do
You have to cut your hair a certain way
You have to wear the clothe they want you to wear
They want you to think a certain way or they'll kill you
NO freedom to object
What Does That Have to Do With Us? Nothing!

Besides, no one is going to fall for your aggressive analogies. We need to force the feralphile government to straighten out. We won't live free until the bossy and degenerate lawmakers live in fear.

Their Daddy's Wealth Made Them Believe They Are Born to Rule

We have to identify inherited power as the root of all evil. Blaming some separate movement in its puppet show has gotten us nowhere.

These are predatory Preppy perverts. They are no worse than any other spoiled-putrid HeirHeads, such as the ones who dominate us economically. So we must abolish inheritances and trust funds. Like the Wizard of Oz, they are weak and cowardly and only intimidate the rest of us through making a lot of noise.
I gently disagree that inherited wealth is the problem. Those blessed to be raised with integrity, ethics, principles, tradition, honor, work ethic, conscience, morals, basic traditional values will use their wealth for good. They will make good products necessary for the economy, provide needed services, provide good jobs for good people, improve their community/their part of the world in myriad ways. And they will be charitable to the deserving, benevolent to the truly needy, a positive force overall. Without them there would be little money in banks for others to borrow, fewer good paying jobs, fewer endowments, fewer museums, fewer foundations, little investment in businesses that allow them to grow and thrive. Each generation does not need to begin from scratch.

What is evil are those raised with or choosing no integrity, ethics, principles, tradition, honor, work ethic, conscience, morals, basic traditional values. Those are the ones who are delusional and destructive looking for something to believe in but looking in the worst places and/or those who seek their own gratification and don't care who they hurt or harm.

I gently disagree that inherited wealth is the problem. Those blessed to be raised with integrity, ethics, principles, tradition, honor, work ethic, conscience, morals, basic traditional values will use their wealth for good. They will make good products necessary for the economy, provide needed services, provide good jobs for good people, improve their community/their part of the world in myriad ways. And they will be charitable to the deserving, benevolent to the truly needy, a positive force overall. Without them there would be little money in banks for others to borrow, fewer good paying jobs, fewer endowments, fewer museums, fewer foundations, little investment in businesses that allow them to grow and thrive. Each generation does not need to begin from scratch.

What is evil are those raised with or choosing no integrity, ethics, principles, tradition, honor, work ethic, conscience, morals, basic traditional values. Those are the ones who are delusional and destructive looking for something to believe in but looking in the worst places and/or those who seek their own gratification and don't care who they hurt or harm.

Broke losers with no initiative railing jealously against those who made it
A liberal staple here.

I am a lion you f***er and not a dog
Acknowledge me or lose your job !!
Lol

Somebody is certainly lying’!

IMG_0900.jpeg

They seem to not realize that when you shove this crap in people's faces and bring it around their kids, people tend to get upset. For people who "want to be left alone", they go out of their way to get attention.
I have to say that this is the best comment on the thread so far. It's too bad that it must be pointed out but gay men, cross-dressing, attention-seeking, flamboyant behaviour, and DRAMA - DRAMA - DRAMA are like feathers on a bird. "Look at me!":thanks:

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

Beezlebub Brandon will ride a pig on the Temple Mount on Passover.

Maybe biden should name a day during Hanukkah as Nazi Day of Visibility ... or maybe the Indian holidays of Holi or Diwali as British Day of Massacre or maybe the Muslim Day of Power during Ramadan as Allah Sucks Day of Visibility.

Since it’s the national day of visibility, not the national day of passing (as a cis person of the sex the trans person tries to represent) should I acknowledge the trans folk I see as such? I live and work in the Houston area and we have a metric buttload of them.

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

celery stick joe just declared Easter Sunday will be Transgender day of visibility. he says he has their back.

Since it’s the national day of visibility, not the national day of passing (as a cis person of the sex the trans person tries to represent) should I acknowledge the trans folk I see as such? I live and work in the Houston area and we have a metric buttload of them.
Maybe we need to wear a T-shirt with "I Am Proud To Be Heterosexual" or "I've Got A Dick My Wife's Got A Pussy".

You fucking idiot.

Transgender Visability Day has been on March 31st for 15 years and Easter is rarely on the same date each year. It just happened to fall on 03/31 this year.

Why are fringe right wingers the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet?

Well, at least trans people are real. Jesus is a myth that is made up by control freaks that want to kill anyone that doesn't conform to bullshit

Why leave it to chance? They should change it to one day later then it will be accurate every year. :icon_sjung:
That would be an amazing thing for Christians to do as a sign of faith.

Move Transgender Awareness Day from a set date, that only occasionally happens to be on Easter, to a date that is directly linked with the most Holly Day in the Christian faith. Yeah that would show em’.

Forum List

Back