Transgender Day

While I plan to watch the video with sound later, this person does not represent every transgender. Any group will have bad apples (if that is what the video show). I won't apply one person's idiocy to an entire group.

I am shocked a transgender would survive long in Aberdeen to be honest. Loggers and mill workers are generally not shy about showing their hatred of something.

Bullshit. These types of videos are everywhere. You can be fired from your job should you refuse to address someone by their 'preferred pronoun', they are using force.

So now it's hatred to not go along with their fantasy?

That is trickier. I do disagree with it but I also don't think it is the governments place to apply those restrictions. I think sports can make their own policies and wait for capitalism to dictate the result. I expect capitalism would steer teams to not allow it.

State funded schools? That is really tough. Not sure on that one.

Most aren't.

Peer pressure/media pressure/social pressure - just like you did in your previous post, they will be labeled as haters and smeared if they don't want them competing with women.

Most aren't? Bullshit. Where is your proof of that?

When did I say it wasn't happening anywhere?

I told you what I thought. Then you attacked that position.
I never attacked it,,

that would be like attacking my own position,, and thats just dumb,,

seems like asking you questions is really hard on you,,
I will try and avoid it in the future,,

When you get to the sick, intentionally deviant, depraved, you do things like this. If you want a transgender day then have it on another day that is not important to millions of Americans. In you face stuff like this is repugnant and certainly in no way helps their cause whatever that cause is.
Give Them an Inch and They Think They Are Rulers

By celebrating their disgusting illusion on Easter, the Trannies want to see how far they can go. So far that has been an effective tactic for their power grab.

Give Them an Inch and They Think They Are Rulers

By celebrating their disgusting illusion on Easter, the Trannies want to see how far they can go. So far that has been an effective tactic for their power grab.
Too true. And of course if there is any pushback, those doing the pushback are accused of being homophobic, engaging in hate speech, yadda yadda yadda. And because we don't want to be seen that way, we too often back off and let them have that inch. Until they take the whole ruler.

Forum List

Back