Transgender children??

Wow how did I know you would support that?

How does a kid know this? You people are sick

PS Noomi, it's not all about me or you....

Kids are very smart, and they know their gender identity. Most kids start to live as their chosen sex when they are very young, and have the surgery when they reach legal age.

How does this affect you?

Kids are very smart, and they know their gender identity. Most kids start to live as their chosen sex when they are very young, and have the surgery when they reach legal age.

Fuck you Noomi, kids are not "smart" and I'm sick of liberals like you trying to indoctrinate them with ideas they have no idea about. you're sick. Well let's get rid of the age of consent, because obviously a 5 year knows about sex.....Jesus people like you are retarded

Fuck you Noomi, kids are not "smart" and I'm sick of liberals like you trying to indoctrinate them with ideas they have no idea about. you're sick. Well let's get rid of the age of consent, because obviously a 5 year knows about sex.....Jesus people like you are retarded

LOL, like you want to brainwash children into believing in a God when they are too young to know for themselves what they believe?

LOL, like you want to brainwash children into believing in a God when they are too young to know for themselves what they believe?

nice deflect, we get it you're an atheist pervert...

nice deflect, we get it you're an atheist pervert...

I am not an atheist.

Pfff as long as the child is raised properly and is cared for, then I don't care. It doesn't affect me in the slightest.

How does this affect you?

Are kids that are aliens also very smart, or are they simply deluded?

12 is a bit young to make such a major decision. She is not fully cooked yet, as Judge Judy says. When she is 18, then yes. Do whatever she feels most comfortable doing with her own body. But before 18? Not a good idea.

Forum List

Back