Transcripts

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Wouldn't know -- never been a Wankees fan.

If you dared come near my dog youd be 6ft under. Just saying.

He's loons

You sound like the witch doctor of a primitive tribe.

Can you read your own post and not see the LIES? Probably not, since you are a Mini Dumb-Ass!!!

your comments get more stupid as i continue to read, if the farmer did not bring it to market, you would NOT be able to put it on your table.

Sat that to a few farm boys I grew up with and you'll be straining the soup they help grow the ingredients over what's left of your gums. You're an idiot and a troll, I should have known when you referenced Yahoo, the fag site

he/she is not ignorant, he/she IS infected with a serious case of stupidity.

Gee.. it's official.. you're a tard.

He's probably on all kinds of public assistance.

Huh? Excuse me but the last time I checked, this is AMERICA pal. Take your commie no sports stuff back to commieland where they play hackysack and cry themselves to sleep cuz they don't live in AMERICA.

Sober up, dude. You're having delusions of adequacy.
And remember the chant at Fenway every summer:
YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!

Kindly fuck off please

All of this and More, because I'm not a fucking carbon copy of your stupid, retarded ideas about what YOU want to fucking hear ?

If you had two brain cells to rub together...
You would get it... that this list above shows the cop exactly what a bunch of a fucking pea brained retards that I have been talking to this whole time.

And more than one of those, legally justifies a warning of violence or death.

Thank you.
So go call the cops.
:)

Forum List

Back