Transcript of Jeff Flake's speech -- October 24, 2017 -- on the Senate floor.

The republicrat party is supposed to be the party that opposes global collectivism AKA marxism.

It has failed to do so for decades and Reagan had to drag it kicking and screaming along the way for 8 years only to be replaced by a regressive elitist pig WHO LOST TO CLINTON.

The media forced HIS SON on us who barely beat fucking algore, and that asshole was replaced by a meat puppet faggot.

Now we have a President who isn't even as conservative as Reagan, but the republicrat establishment can not stand the idea of actually having to oppose the regressive globalist agenda.

I'm delighted the pieces of shit who love cocktail parties and rubbing elbows with other globalist sociopaths are bailing out. I never thought Trump would be this successful. I figured he would be all in for the corruption since he had to engage in it in order to avoid their wrath. It looks like the tables have turned. Trump isn't in for this for his own enrichment. He is looking to bring us back to the top of the mound like Reagan did. All these pseudo patriotic regressive republicrats can eat shit and die.

I like your post but I dont think that global economics can be accurately described as Marxism.

I like your post but I dont think that global economics can be accurately described as Marxism.

Agreed.

There are profits, and the profits never have been, and never will be equally distributed across the globe.

The only way that happens is if human beings are reduced to an ant colony.

That seems to be the objective of the left from my perspective.

Good riddence to a Senator who doesn't know the will of the people. We support the President 115%. Don't let the door hit you in the ass,

spoken like a true trumptard.

character... find some.
Well you can kiss the ass of the deep state and call for the status quo, but we elected Trump so he would kick these Senators, GOP or Dumbocrats in the ass. We want results, not platitudes they don't intend to keep but use to get elected.

Never Trumpers all need to be primarried. And all ?Democrats need to be defeated too. The People want a Trump majority. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

Good riddence to a Senator who doesn't know the will of the people. We support the President 115%. Don't let the door hit you in the ass,
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/5 - 10/23 -- 39.5 55.4 -15.9
Gallup 10/21 - 10/23 1500 A 36 58 -22
Rasmussen Reports 10/19 - 10/23 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Marist 10/15 - 10/17 928 RV 38 54 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1678 A 38 58 -20
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/16 1326 RV 41 54 -13
CNN 10/12 - 10/15 RV 38 57 -19
Emerson 10/12 - 10/14 820 RV 44 50 -6
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

The solution will be to elect Democrats to all the positions that the sane Republicans retire from. Really stupid people do support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The solution will be to elect Democrats to all the positions that the sane Republicans retire from. Really stupid people do support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
. How did the pollsters do for you before the election? " Hillary will win in a landslide!" LOL Those polls are heavily slanted anti-trump. Its no secret the media wants Trump removed from Office. Your polls don't mean shit. Look at the coliseums the President fills eveytime he goes out to speak.

You support 115% but that number doesn’t represent majority of Americans.
It only represents 63+ millions after the election. After 10 months you do not expect the 63+ millions still there or increase. With all these childish, chaotic, non stop lies and self inflicted wounds. Displaying unfit POTUS that 63 millions is dwindling fast. I can guarantee you that.

Honestly, most of the crap the news has put out on Trump since the election is either driving the center lefts to the right, or the hard left off the edge of the map. I don't think things are going how ya'll lefties think it is - your media lies to you...

FLAKE: WE'RE NOT HERE TO SIMPLY MARK TIME. SUSTAINED INCUMBENCY IS CERTAINLY NOT
THE POINT OF SEEKING OFFICE AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN WE MUST
RISK OUR CAREERS IN FAVOR OF OUR PRINCIPLES.

NOW IS SUCH A TIME.

IT MUST ALSO BE SAID THAT I RISE TODAY WITH NO SMALL
MEASURE OF REGRET, REGRET BECAUSE OF THE STATE OF OUR DISUNION,
REGRET BECAUSE OF THE DISREPAIR AND DESTRUCTIVENESS OF OUR
POLITICS, REGRET BECAUSE OF INDECENCY OF OUR DISCOURSE, REGRET
BECAUSE OF THE LEADERSHIP, REGRET BECAUSE OF THE COMPROMISE OF
OUR MORAL AUTHORITY AND BY ALL, I MEAN ALL OF OUR COMPLICITY
IN THIS -- COMPLICITY IN THIS STATE OF OUR AFFAIRS.

IT IS TIME FOR THAT TO END.

What a bunch of posturing hypocritical blather.

Where were your principles when you lied to the public about wanting to repeal and replace Obamacare?

Where were your principles when the people of the state you supposedly have been serving have been getting flooded with illegal criminal aliens, raping and murdering the citizens of your state?

Flake is just one more profession politician that is losing and can no longer take i up his ass for corporate donations.

Now that he has announced he wont run, all I wish he would do further is just shhut the fuck up and leave with some grace and dignity, but I know he wont because he has none - he is a whore.

IN THIS CENTURY A NEW PHRASE HAS ENTERED THE
LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE THE ACCOMMODATION OF A NEW AND UNDESIRABLE
ORDER, THAT PHRASE BEING THE NEW NORMAL.THAT WE MUST NEVER
ADJUST TO THE PRESENT COURSENESS OF OUR -- COARSENESS OF OUR
PRESENT DIALOGUE, WE MUST NEVER REGARD AS NORMAL THE CASUAL
UNDERMINING OF OUR DEMOCRATIC IDEALS.

THE PERSONAL ATTACKS, THE THREATS AGAINST PRINCIPLES, FREEDOMS
AND INSTITUTION, THE FLAGRANT DISREGARD FOR TRUTH AND DECENCY,
THE PROVOCATION FOR THE MOST PETTY REASONS, REASONS HAVING
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORTUNES OF THE PEOPLE WE HAVE BEEN
ELECTED TO SERVE.NONE-THESE APPALLING FEATURES OF OUR CURRENT
POLITICS SHOULD EVER BE REGARDED AS NORMAL.

WE MUST NEVER ALLOW OURSELVES TO LAPSE INTO THINKING THAT IS
JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW.

IF WE SIMPLY BECOME USED TO CONDITION, THINKING THAT
IT IS JUST POLITICS AS USUAL, THEN HEAVEN HELP US.

WITHOUT FEAR OF THE CONSEQUENCES AND WITHOUT CONSIDERATION
OF THE RULES OF WHAT IS POLITICALLY SAFE, WE MUST STOP PRETENDING
THAT THE CONDUCT OF SOME IN OUR EXECUTIVE BRANCH ARE NORMAL.

THEY ARE NOT NORMAL.

They are certainly normal for DC, it is just that they are usually kept to the back smokey rooms and not said in public. It is the open frankness that is not normal, while the disgusting content has been normal since about the time JFK was assassinated.

RECKLESS, OUTRAGEOUS AND UNDIGNIFIED BEHAVIOR HAS BEEN
EXCUSED AS TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.

IT IS ACTUALLY RECKLESS, OUTRAGEOUS, AND UNDIGNIFIED.WHEN
SUCH BEHAVIOR EMANATES FROM THE TOP OF OUR GOVERNMENT, IT IS
SOMETHING ELSE.

IT IS DANGEROUS TO A DEMOCRACY.

This guy is one of the pigs who has sat on his hands while his voters have languished in stagnant wages, suffered crime at the hands of criminals the federalis had complete power to evict but did not bother, and who have ramped up taxes for fucking ever.

We stand far more risk tolerating show boat do-nothings like Flake who have forgotten that they SERVE WE THE PEOPLE than we will eveer risk from a crude POTUS.

Flake, piss off.

Spoken like a true trumptard

Honestly, most of the crap the news has put out on Trump since the election is either driving the center lefts to the right, or the hard left off the edge of the map. I don't think things are going how ya'll lefties think it is - your media lies to you...
There is zero evidence of what you say. Most of the country (2/3) is nauseated by him. And if the GOP weren't cowards and stopped being complicit he never would have gotten the opportunity to be where he is.

as for the media, it is not their job to stay quiet in the face of this type of offense to our country. You have to be truly deplorable to think it should be.

But right we know the media is only supposed to do the bidding of trumptards, right?

Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

. How did the pollsters do for you before the election? " Hillary will win in a landslide!" LOL Those polls are heavily slanted anti-trump. Its no secret the media wants Trump removed from Office. Your polls don't mean shit. Look at the coliseums the President fills eveytime he goes out to speak.
Now cocksuck, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost that election by nearly 3 million votes. Russian interference targeted at the electoral college won the clown the Presidency. The electoral college needs to be done away with, should have happened right after the Civil War.

There is zero evidence of what you say. Most of the country (2/3) is nauseated by him. And if the GOP weren't cowards and stopped being complicit he never would have gotten the opportunity to be where he is.

as for the media, it is not their job to stay quiet in the face of this type of offense to our country. You have to be truly deplorable to think it should be.

But right we know the media is only supposed to do the bidding of trumptards, right?

Well about 1/3 of my lefties have gone center independent and I keep hearing about "red pilling" on all the stupid YouTube channels - I suppose it's possible they're /all/ lying to try to trick the deplorable's into thinking that... uhm what? Is it the Russian's again?

Or maybe you're a partisan hack who isn't allowed to watch alternative sources or think outside the box they've put ya in.

~shrug~

Why not post what crap news against Trump? This is the problem when you watch too much of Hannity. It’s not good for you.

The only lies coming out is from Trump self inflicted wounds, ineptness, insecurity, cowardice etc etc etc etc.

Even group of psychiatrists will tell you that.

Last edited:

Why not post what crap news against Trump? This is the problem when you watch too much of Hannity. It’s not good for you.

The only lies coming out is from Trump self inflicted wounds, ineptness, insecurity, cowardice etc etc etc etc.

I don't watch TV news at all, I think they're all shit. However, I hear about the bullshit news - from a liberal usually (Philip DeFranco,) but sometimes on here and other political forums.

... It's really hard to take your opinion seriously when you accused half this forum of being Russian traitors because they asked questions about the collusion farce. To be honest, I just snort a little every time you say what you "think" is going on. Sorry.

I don't watch TV news at all, I think they're all shit. However, I hear about the bullshit news - from a liberal usually (Philip DeFranco,) but sometimes on here and other political forums.

... It's really hard to take your opinion seriously when you accused half this forum of being Russian traitors because they asked questions about the collusion farce. To be honest, I just snort a little every time you say what you "think" is going on. Sorry.

Just wondering what happened to your high IQ that you keep telling us.

I only called people traitors when Obama was the president. People sidings with Putin, KimJung Un and Duterte———— That’s includes you.
Lots of these traitors plugged in a lots of fake news against Hillary.

Collusions. This is very funny. People like you keep claiming NO COLLUSIONS NO COLLUSIONS NO COLLUSIONS ———— When none of you can provide a single proof that there are NO COLLUSIONS. Except coming from Hannity and Trump.

Don’t worry Russia criminal indictment is coming this Monday Oct. 30.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back