Transcript of DA Bragg's indictment press conference

Did you ever jaywalk, drive 2 MPH above the speed limit or cut the tag off your mattess?

"no one is above the law"

Your game

Your rules

You will hate it

Dear SweetSue92,

It appears you are engaging in a logical fallacy. .

That could be:

1. A strawman argument
2 An inappropriate conflation/false comparison--the two are not of comparable magnitudes.
3. An unjustly trivializing the argument (which is essentially #1)
4. You are insinuating the Stalin-esque "find me the man, and I'll show you the crime' logical fallacy
5. Any combination or all of the above.

#5 is correct.

Nice try, though

Cheers,
Rumpole

Sure I did! If a State DA finds any joe Biden extortion crimes, or any crimes, he should charge him, even as a sitting president...

Do you agree?

You do realize Hunter Biden has been under investigation by David Weiss, US Attorney Delaware appointed as Special Counsel by Bill Barr (and left to finish the job by Joe Biden) to investigate Hunter Biden for some 4 years now, right?

Moreover, Rep. Comer is investigating the Bidens, but haven't found anything yet.

That is way too long, why the hell is this december?

I thought trump was going to request a speedy trial....like right wingers claimed...instead it's his usual delay delay... delay....

Because they're trying to intimidate him into quitting, silly. You know this. so why pretend you don't? It's nothing but harassment, same as the last 9 years have been.

You do realize Hunter Biden has been under investigation by David Weiss, US Attorney Delaware appointed as Special Counsel by Bill Barr (and left to finish the job by Joe Biden) to investigate Hunter Biden for some 4 years now, right?

Moreover, Rep. Comer is investigating the Bidens, but haven't found anything yet.
4 years and nada....

And comer has nothing but showmanship on Hunter, who is not the president...they don't know their Republican politicos very well...

Durham had squat and was investigating 4 years...

One line from Bragg's Rant stands out:

We cannot and will not normalize serious criminal conduct.

What a line of bullshit. Trump is accused of one transaction being somehow 34 "criminal" events while Bragg ignores actual violent and property crime with actual victims.

What a fucking lying piece of shit, and that applies to anyone backing this bullshit.

That is way too long, why the hell is this december?

I thought trump was going to request a speedy trial....like right wingers claimed...instead it's his usual delay delay... delay....

Trump's lawyers didn't set the date, the Judge did.

Because they're trying to intimidate him into quitting, silly. You know this. so why pretend you don't? It's nothing but harassment, same as the last 9 years have been.
Trump team can move up the date, if they wanted it sooner.

Becasue they know they're lying and are going to get caught too early; don't be surprised when they get close to Dec. 4 they bump further out.

Once the lawyers have a week to digest the bullshit Bragg has created, look for them to start firing off motions in about 2-3 weeks gunning for dismissal.

Once the lawyers have a week to digest the bullshit Bragg has created, look for them to start firing off motions in about 2-3 weeks gunning for dismissal.

Yes, If they thought they had anything they would have started his trial Friday after the indictment.

Why did the judge set it to December 4th?
Maybe Trump team told the judge they needed time to prepare their defence?

Maybe 8 months is normal?

I truly do not know.....? What I do know is the defence team can request a speedy trial, if the court calendar allows.

It is a political lynching.

You people engage in political With Hunt against HRC for over 40-Fucking Years and got nothing. That is a witch hunt. The Traitor demanded his weaponized DOJ investigate HRC and got nothing. That was political witch hunt.

The Traitor broke the fucking law pure and simple.

One line from Bragg's Rant stands out:

What a line of bullshit. Trump is accused of one transaction being somehow 34 "criminal" events while Bragg ignores actual violent and property crime with actual victims.

What a fucking lying piece of shit, and that applies to anyone backing this bullshit.
it shows repetition of the crime...

Doing it in one transaction, maybe it was a mistake??

doing it a dozen times is hard to talk your way out of imo...it shows a group of people conspiring together...over and over again to accomplish the illegal act....?

It is how N.Y. LAW is written...

You people engage in political With Hunt against HRC for over 40-Fucking Years and got nothing. That is a witch hunt. The Traitor demanded his weaponized DOJ investigate HRC and got nothing. That was political witch hunt.
So funny......who held the reigns in the investigative units when Hillary got the nod nod blink blink?

:rolleyes: You evil fucking moron, dear lord how evil and empty inside you must be to conclude Bragg as such, you do not even comprehend what he just did, he charged the lawful president with a crime that literally does not exist, not passed the statute of limitations, or a tricked out misdemeanor, but rather does NOT exist in criminal code at all you room temperature IQ'd moron!

Did you not notice he failed to name that crime you fucking moron, this was a shameless campaign stunt, ordered by Biden and Garland so they could pose Trump before people just as stupid and clued out as yourself, in general election, specifically stupid female voters who totally out of touch with current events, will rally to Biden's campaign, that is all this was!

Dear Death-Ninja,

Before you shoot, you should look. Had you done that, you'd know that in NY criminal law, they have what is called, in case of misdemeanors, an 'enhancement rule', which means that if the misdemeanors were committed to conceal a felony, given that there might be more than one felony that the misdemeanors could be aligned with, there is NO requirement to enumerate the enhancing felony in the initial indictment. That is why there is a charging document ('the indictment) which lists each occurance of the initial charge, which, in this case, are 34 occurrences of Falsifying business records in the first degree (a felony if proven to be committed to conceal a felony) violation of Penal Law §175.10, AND a Statement Of Facts (SOF) document, which explains, in detail, the theory of the case, the events that led to the charges, the underlying potential enhancement felonies. In this case, Bragg, had you been paying closer attention, or read the transcript in the OP, you would have noted that he mentioned a couple of enhancement possibilities, the election fraud angle, the tax fraud angle. As the trial unfolds, the prosecutors will resolve the enhancement issue in due time.

You may now remove your foot from our mouth, I know it probably isn't comfortable there :). If you need some mouthwash or foot powder, I'm all out, my apologies.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Last edited:
That the high court would sit back and allow this is exactly why this will be descending into a real shooting war,
You really believe this, eh, Death-Ninja?
this was ordered by Biden, no question about it.
Well I have question about it. Such as asking your for evidence of such an astonish claim!
Biden's the psychopath who wanted to charge Michael Flynn with the Logan Act, which was proven in written communications,
Oh Death-Ninja, such words out of proportion to the evidence. The written communication was a handwritten note by Peter Strzok, whom the right have attacted as not credible, in which he suggests that Biden may have raised the issue. THAT is your 'evidence': a fleeting comment reported on in a note by one whom you've (those of you on the right) previously established as not credible, who Trump spent months lambasting, over and over and over again, this is your source. If that were your evidence against Trump, you'd be poo pooing it from here to la la land.
nobody had ever been charged with violating the Logan Act, and urging it to be trotted out reveals Biden's particularly vicious expression of psychopathy.
You're having a conniption over scant evidence? My my, death-ninja! This equals 'psychopath? My word, I should fear you would ever meet a real psychopath, and what words would you have left to describe such a burdened, tormented soul? You've blown your vocabulary wad on so little evidence that you'd have a heart attack if the real thing came along.
That is exactly what is taking place here, Biden easily bought Bragg's office off, to produce this ludicrous attempt upon Trump, its so stupid and vicious it had to have been the psychopath who ordered it, he didn't name a crime, in other words he indicted Trump on the promise of "FINDING A CRIME" to prosecute!

Biden, Bragg, Garland, their lives are forfeited, this was a brazen act of sedition, they all need to be executed for it!

Hysterics on parade.

Wonderful!

This is exactly what has taken place.

I'm so elated you've arrived at this conclusion, (okay, that's sarcasm) but you really should rethink your position. Indeed, to adjust it in proportion to the facts.

Cheers,

Rumpole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back