TransCanada may shorten pipeline screwing over Obama and his power play

What risk?

Gas explosions, pipeline leaks, fires, general pollution to benefit China and a few refineries in the Gulf Coast.

How often do those happen?

Why shouldn't refineries benefit? Don't they employ America workers?
Produce product for American consumers?
Pay taxes to American governments?

Often enough to not warrant profit for just a few. It is American continent resources not China's or Exxon's

Gas explosions, pipeline leaks, fires, general pollution to benefit China and a few refineries in the Gulf Coast.

Often enough to not warrant profit for just a few. It is American continent resources not China's or Exxon's

Profits for many (stock holders), jobs for some, products for many, tax revenue for the government. What's the problem?

It is American continent resources

The continent owns the resources? How do you figure that?

So Obama has a great argument here. And..great reasoning for not supporting the self interested pipeline.

You just cant explain it. Cracker?

I love it, "self-interested pipeline"

Unlike the altruistic pipelines Obama wants to build.

Yea, pretty sad the best the GOP could do was a parade of clowns. Rather sad state we are in, heh? Unfortunately at the current rate of idiocy this ***Independent*** who has voted conservative since Reagan sees only the incumbent as one with even a lick of sense.

So Obama has a great argument here. And..great reasoning for not supporting the self interested pipeline.

I can explain anything your little mind can't understand. You explain something to me. "What the F is cracker?"

Hope it don't blow up in your face.

Cracker with a question mark indicates I was speaking to a parrot.

Your reply as weak as it was highlighted the point. Then again your explantion might be revised. Will it be?

Profits for many (stock holders), jobs for some, products for many, tax revenue for the government. What's the problem?

Profits for many? I suppose you are one of those lonely stock holders.

I can explain anything your little mind can't understand. You explain something to me. "What the F is cracker?"

Your reply as weak as it was highlighted the point. Then again your explantion might be revised. Will it be?

Well name calling with name calling reveals the name caller.

So why add more? Especially since it is actually antithetical to the interests of the average American consumer.

Why not add more?
How is it "antithetical to the interests of the average American consumer"?

It is American supply being shipped offshore because demand is not here. It should stay here and be part of the supply driving prices down to where they are supposed to be not where the greed mongering terrorists want it to be.

If demand isn't here, why should the supply stay here?

Where prices are supposed to be? According to who, the idiots who think oil is being shipped to Texas to be shipped again to China? Or the idiots who confuse crude with refined products? Or maybe according to you?

Use whatever phrases you wish. After wiping away the tears address what drew the comment if you have the stones.

Yea, pretty sad the best the GOP could do was a parade of clowns. Rather sad state we are in, heh? Unfortunately at the current rate of idiocy this ***Independent*** who has voted conservative since Reagan sees only the incumbent as one with even a lick of sense.

Yeah, pretending this will be the first pipeline built across our pristine landscape is proof Obama has a lick of sense. :cuckoo:

Yeah, pretending this will be the first pipeline built across our pristine landscape is proof Obama has a lick of sense. :cuckoo:

You cant pad your food stamp numbers if you provide jobs

Use whatever phrases you wish. After wiping away the tears address what drew the comment if you have the stones.

Well if you made any f'n sense perhaps I could address whatever you please. There is no lack of willingness. Anyone that calls themselves "full Auto"........

Must have some power complex or something.

Let's see. If someone wants to shove a house between you and your neighbors because a Chinese illegal immigrant wants to move there and there is a bit of room, should the government proclaim emminent domain over your parcels to build because their crony developer states that their shareholders will make some profit, should they?

Oil companies have many stock holders.

Let's see. If someone wants to shove a house between you and your neighbors because a Chinese illegal immigrant wants to move there and there is a bit of room, should the government proclaim emminent domain over your parcels to build because their crony developer states that their shareholders will make some profit, should they?

Yeah, because that's exactly like what we're discussing here. Fail.

Oil companies have many stock holders.

Miniscule compared to the population. This is a full blown American concern not a tiny minority of stock holders.

Yeah, because that's exactly like what we're discussing here. Fail.

It absolutely is. You want to crowd out thousands of miles of land to build a freaking pipeline to supply China with oil at the expense of the American consumer. It is worse than taking your freaking quarter acre by eminent domain.

Well if you made any f'n sense perhaps I could address whatever you please. There is no lack of willingness. Anyone that calls themselves "full Auto"........

Nope just a love of firearms. You would be surprised how respectful people become when staring at a muzzle.

Now enough with your infatuations. You are fearful of a spill. Post up with legitimate concerns. IE million of barrels leaked into the ground. Or maybe thousands upon thousands.

What motivates your fear?

Nope just a love of firearms. You would be surprised how respectful people become when staring at a muzzle.

Now enough with your infatuations. You are fearful of a spill. Post up with legitimate concerns. IE million of barrels leaked into the ground. Or maybe thousands upon thousands.

What motivates your fear?

I think 2 drops for the sake of supplying China with oil is too much.

Forum List

Back