Trans woman married to woman demands to be thought of as lesbian

So? What is the point that you want to make here? When starting a thread, it's customary to include a statement with the article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's rather obvious. the person wants the rest of society to believe his mental illness based delusion. a man can no more be a lesbian than a cat can be a dog.

but you are a liberal, so logic and reason has no meaning to you. your wittle feewings are paramount.

Obviously, this thread is meant to draw out supposed targets and then vent pent up spleen in the usual way, with the oft-repeated, unoriginal, tired verbiage.

Novasteve is having a hard time facing who he is, pity the poor person, don't criticize him.

I wonder why the right wing in America is so concerned with transgender people and their bathroom use? What sort of insecurity or fear causes a person to be worried whether the guy or girl in the stall next to them was once a girl or guy? So what, the party that pretends they are freedom loving are so narrow minded they worry about a non-issue. Most men would laugh if a girl came into the bathroom and used the urinal. Not the right, they're afraid it's contagious. One's sense of themselves is very weak and fragile when another person's mental gender is a great concern, And calling them freaks or whatever is the sign you are dealing with a twelve year mentality. We should fear them more for they are dumb and dumb people do dumb things.

Could someone be descriminated against because of their gender identity

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...something-simply-inherent-61.html#post9407662

So? What is the point that you want to make here? When starting a thread, it's customary to include a statement with the article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's rather obvious. the person wants the rest of society to believe his mental illness based delusion. a man can no more be a lesbian than a cat can be a dog.

but you are a liberal, so logic and reason has no meaning to you. your wittle feewings are paramount.
The only thing that is "rather obvious" is that you need help with your own mental illness

Certainly, 'transgenderism' has received ridiculously too much attention (representing such a tiny proportion of the population), but that is largely due to the present plague of reactionaries and their agendas.

This is a man. He is a man quite properly in love with a woman and having quite normal heterosexual sex. He may enjoy dressing up as a woman which no more makes him a woman than dressing as a plushy makes a man a squirrel.

I don't mean to bust the guy's bubble, but a male is how I choose to look at him because a male is what he was born as no matter what he tries to do with the Lord's work on him and if he doesn't like it, I suggest he grow back his pair and get over it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Novasteve is having a hard time facing who he is, pity the poor person, don't criticize him.

I wonder why the right wing in America is so concerned with transgender people and their bathroom use? What sort of insecurity or fear causes a person to be worried whether the guy or girl in the stall next to them was once a girl or guy? So what, the party that pretends they are freedom loving are so narrow minded they worry about a non-issue. Most men would laugh if a girl came into the bathroom and used the urinal. Not the right, they're afraid it's contagious. One's sense of themselves is very weak and fragile when another person's mental gender is a great concern, And calling them freaks or whatever is the sign you are dealing with a twelve year mentality. We should fear them more for they are dumb and dumb people do dumb things.

Could someone be descriminated against because of their gender identity

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...something-simply-inherent-61.html#post9407662

Well seems a Johns Hopkins Doctor says

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

So in other words instead of using the indoctrination card Obama has taught you all, realize the facts THE woman want to be is always going to be " MALE" ...........

or lets use the IMAGINATION/COMMON SENSE logic ............ there are real non gay, non transgender MEN who are totally heterosexual but have mental issues as well, that means they can " PRETEND TO BE A TRANSGENDER FEMALE AND WALK INTO THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM".............rape a woman, or film them, same with little girls.
Now are you going to go to a sporting event and send your little girl into the " alleged women's only bathroom" alone. Let say she is ten, or eleven .............C'mon

Forum List

Back