MMA fighter drops out of fight against trans opponent

I'm so sick of this shit

It's time for women in sports to get some spine.

1700354714867.png

They need to bring in a 250lb tranny to fight the fake bitch.
Let the beat down commence!!!
Yes, exactly.

We need a male MMA fighter to just say that he is trans and put the hurt on that he-bitch. He doesn't even need to wear makeup, or women's clothes. Other than the swimsuit, "Lia" (William) Thomas sure never wears them.

If some "trans rights" supporter says, "But, you don't look like . . . " they should be put in a pretzel hold or whatever.

Why would the league allow that garbage?
I know, right?

If Women's swimming finally woke up to the absurdness of letting males say they are women and compete against women, how does MMA not? I guess it will take a lawsuit, which unfortunately all these whackjob federal judges that Obama, Biden, and Soros are installing are eager to throw those cases out.

If women all over the world don't stand up and speak up now and put a stop to this craziness... woman's sports will be lost forever....
It's going to take them striking/boycotting their own sports. Let the few males currently willing to ruin women sports be the only competitors at women's track and field, boxing, wrestling, etc. No one will want to watch that bullshit, and the leagues will have a fast change of heart.

Doing that will be hard for the women. But it will be really hard for the next gen of women/girl athletes if they don't.

There was a time when men hitting women was frowned upon. Give that dude a good swift hard ding-a-ling kick and let him tell us how it didn’t hurt.
IMG_0516.jpeg

I know, right?

If Women's swimming finally woke up to the absurdness of letting males say they are women and compete against women, how does MMA not? I guess it will take a lawsuit, which unfortunately all these whackjob federal judges that Obama, Biden, and Soros are installing are eager to throw those cases out.
A lawsuit...or a dead woman.

Ditto.

Not just women though.

You have to question the intelligence and sanity of anyone who thinks this is ok.
That, too.

The women are going to have to stand up. But, that's because the men are not. How these Gen Z Beta males find themselves in charge of decisions like that is mystifying to me. Even as late as twenty years ago, Lea Thomas would not be able to swim as fast as a junior high girl, being so sore from having his ass kicked so many times.

Forum List

Back