Trans-Racial, Trans-Fats,Trans-Gender....Achoo!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I was over at a bucs90 thread last week and he had caught that crap. Thought he was Asian of all things. Granted he posted smarter but his dick shrank according to him.

Well I caught it and as I woke up this morning I discovered I was a "Trans-Moderator". So now as I am the UN-official "Trans-Moderator" for USMB please feel free to use this thread for me to cure ALL your problems. {Excluding J.R.}

Trans-Moderator
Dark Fury

I was over at a bucs90 thread last week and he had caught that crap. Thought he was Asian of all things. Granted he posted smarter but his dick shrank according to him.

Well I caught it and as I woke up this morning I discovered I was a "Trans-Moderator". So now as I am the UN-official "Trans-Moderator" for USMB please feel free to use this thread for me to cure ALL your problems. {Excluding J.R.}

Trans-Moderator
Dark Fury
I am trans-indifferent to all problems.

Trans-Moderator
Dark Fury
I thought I was trans genius and posted that my IQ was 214. How do I resolve this misconception?

• Banned

Trans-Moderator
Dark Fury
I thought I was trans genius and posted that my IQ was 214. How do I resolve this misconception?
Allow me the great "Trans-Moderator to translate that for the readers.

Dear Fury
Men RUN when they see me. How can I get a date?
Ravi

Dear Ravi
Have you checked into schools for the blind?
Fury

Trans-Moderator
Dark Fury
Allow me the great "Trans-Moderator to translate that for the readers.

Dear Fury
Men RUN when they see me. How can I get a date?
Ravi

Dear Ravi
Have you checked into schools for the blind?
Fury
Wrong. I am curious to know how you resolve your claim of a 214 IQ to reality.

Your deflection did not address that.

Forum List

Back