Tracking the el nino

matts not a true liberal though. he confuses me at times in here. Just when I think he's liberal, he comes up with a comment that actually makes sense. He isn't actually wrong at this time, he is purely playing a card and hoping it doesn't get trumped. And in his defense he never once has blamed CO2 as he pointed out. However, he loses me when he writes things that get into extremes, it will be so hot or warmest or something like that.

The fact is, there is no weather changes over land, and by now if the el nino was going to happen, the arctic flow should have stopped, and it hasn't. So, until that happens, I'm holding my cards. Chicago just had another cool summer and isn't indicative of el nino patterns here.
Hmmmmmm............... A drought over the whole west, with the fires being measured in 100's of square miles, but no changes over land. jc, you are one stupid laddie.
hahahahaha, sir the deflection of your post is trivial. The fact is, there are many explanations on why the area under fire has burned, and it has nothing at all to do with drought or CO2. so go look in the mirror and flip yourself off.
U.S. Drought Monitor | U.S. Drought Portal

U.S. Drought Monitor

This, along with high winds, could not possibly have anything to do with the fires. Right?
what a nice colorful map. What is it to show me? Will it give me the amount of brush was in a forest? Don't think so, don't see any. Dude, you have a real big problem. You never have anything of quality to post. This is pure horse manure and has nothing to do with el nino as is the op. So what is it you think you've just proven? How much of a pure ass you are? Well done, you succeeded.
jc, were you not such an ignorant sucker, you would know that El Nino's normally bring drier and warmer weather to the Pacific Northwest. And that this years record El Nino has brought record heat and drought to the Pacific Northwest.
and you haven't given one piece...one iota of evidence that a fire in a forest is due to drought. None, nadda, zip, zero. So what is your point about? ain't el nino it's fire and you got nothing.

jc456

Can you read? Dude, LOL, what does it say it says.....EL NADA is about to go away. That implies, fools gold, that he knew it was there and going away. AIN'T THAT WHAT I SAID? go to the same mirror and flip yourself your middle finger. What an ass.

No, jc, that is not the statement. "El Nada is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building.......", that is the statement.

Damn, you have to lie when it is right in front of you are everyone else. Post #18 by Billy Bob;

"There is a cooling undercurrent that is about to wipe out any warming that we have seen. The change has already happened in the arctic deep water cold return."

Definate denial of reality by Billy Bob.
yeah..... and? Does that state it didn't exist? Really, are you that incoherent? by the way...'go away'.. suggests something present. Again nothing off from what I stated. cuckoo.
Yes, Billy Bob's statement, made in May, says that the El Nino was weak and going to go away quickly. A false blip in the ocean, so to speak. All the scientists said otherwise, guess who was right. But keep right on lying is such an obvious fashion. It lends the right kind of credibility to everything you post.

jc456

Can you read? Dude, LOL, what does it say it says.....EL NADA is about to go away. That implies, fools gold, that he knew it was there and going away. AIN'T THAT WHAT I SAID? go to the same mirror and flip yourself your middle finger. What an ass.

No, jc, that is not the statement. "El Nada is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building.......", that is the statement.

Damn, you have to lie when it is right in front of you are everyone else. Post #18 by Billy Bob;

"There is a cooling undercurrent that is about to wipe out any warming that we have seen. The change has already happened in the arctic deep water cold return."

Definate denial of reality by Billy Bob.
yeah..... and? Does that state it didn't exist? Really, are you that incoherent? by the way...'go away'.. suggests something present. Again nothing off from what I stated. cuckoo.
Yes, Billy Bob's statement, made in May, says that the El Nino was weak and going to go away quickly. A false blip in the ocean, so to speak. All the scientists said otherwise, guess who was right. But keep right on lying is such an obvious fashion. It lends the right kind of credibility to everything you post.
dude, what is it I'm lying about? what statement of mine is a lie from what you just posted? quote it for me! come now asswhipe let's see this evidence.

So here we are, another denialist stating that record drought and heat do nothing to increase the intensity of fires. Such a lovely universe you live in, jc.

So here we are, another denialist stating that record drought and heat do nothing to increase the intensity of fires. Such a lovely universe you live in, jc.
And here we are with a warmer trying to blame a fire on drought. So, what you're saying is that it got so hot that the brush just caught fire is that it? holy crap, that's some knee slapping stuff there jack.

so Matt, what is it you're agreeing to on old rocks post? Come now s0n what does 'go away' imply? Do you know?

Current El Nino climate event 'among the strongest' - BBC News

The ongoing el Nino may be among the strongest on record. Billy?
The BBC
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

The latest weekly SST
departures are:
Niño 4 1.1ºC
Niño 3.4 2.2ºC
Niño 3 2.3ºC
Niño 1+2 2.0ºC

Agrees with NOAA.
hmmm seems it is the NOAA. Read the link. so it agrees with itself. funny stuff s0n.

Then why did you post BBC? Or are you now going to lie about posts only 2 back? Like you attempted to lie about the fact that Mr. Billy Bob was stating there was no El Nino until it became impossible to ignore a 2+ El Nino.

Then why did you post BBC? Or are you now going to lie about posts only 2 back? Like you attempted to lie about the fact that Mr. Billy Bob was stating there was no El Nino until it became impossible to ignore a 2+ El Nino.
because you posted the BBC, hence why I wrote BBC.

I posted the link to the BBC article. The BBC doesn't do climate research. Of course they had a source. And being the BBC, it was a reliable one. You? Not so much.

I posted the link to the BBC article. The BBC doesn't do climate research. Of course they had a source. And being the BBC, it was a reliable one. You? Not so much.
right, how are they any different than me?

nino3_4.png

I see some Stating that this is the highest EVA"

Let me see.. Satellites only started to capture this in 1979. SO your EVA" is since 1979... so fucking what? The length of the record is to small to make any assumptions by real scientists. Then those same satellites say your warming is a huge pile of manufactured crap and somehow, magically those same devices have meaning only when it supports the left wing power grab agenda but again doesn't when they show it a lie and fraud...

You fucking CAGW hypocrite morons...

Forum List

Back