Tracking the el nino

I meant to write -thousands upon thousands. :2up:
I got distracted.
Wow! That is earth shattering! May be strongest in a whole 66 years of records, when the earth has lived for thousands! :lmao:
Will El Ni o 2015 rival the strongest year on record - CNN.com

If you're actually being paid anything to do el Nino forecasts, Billy Boy, they're paying you infinitely too much.
Million
that's easy in here that's for sure.

Yeah, Matthew informed me I am now on ignore due to not believing in el nino. He reads posts as fantasies of how awful those on the right are, rather than their actual content. He totally ignores what I actually said.
I got distracted.
Wow! That is earth shattering! May be strongest in a whole 66 years of records, when the earth has lived for thousands! :lmao:

If you're actually being paid anything to do el Nino forecasts, Billy Boy, they're paying you infinitely too much.
Million

Yeah, Matthew informed me I am now on ignore due to not believing in el nino. He reads posts as fantasies of how awful those on the right are, rather than their actual content. He totally ignores what I actually said.
I got distracted.

Million
matts not a true liberal though. he confuses me at times in here. Just when I think he's liberal, he comes up with a comment that actually makes sense. He isn't actually wrong at this time, he is purely playing a card and hoping it doesn't get trumped. And in his defense he never once has blamed CO2 as he pointed out. However, he loses me when he writes things that get into extremes, it will be so hot or warmest or something like that.

The fact is, there is no weather changes over land, and by now if the el nino was going to happen, the arctic flow should have stopped, and it hasn't. So, until that happens, I'm holding my cards. Chicago just had another cool summer and isn't indicative of el nino patterns here.

My problem here is Matthew has the tendency to just take for gospel what he reads, rather than go back to a source, or research it himself. Many times he has posted threads about records set, when in actuality we have no idea if indeed a record has been set, when we only have, depending on the subject, anywhere from around 150 years of actual data, to as little as 10 or 15, yet a record is set. How can that be? If he were to qualify his statements with how long such data has been recorded, I would have no problem with it. He doesn't, just as most of the article authors don't as well, hoping to mislead and suggest it all has to be due to agw. Another problem is some of the article authors jump to their own conclusions, rather than mentioning the original research may state more study needs to be done to come to firm conclusions, etc.- all for their own agenda. That irritates the heck out of me.

You small government assholes would flush 200 years of meteorological data and science before you'd admit that you're wrong. I will keep you on ignore for the simple fact that it isn't worth debating.

You think you're so right even through all the data says that simply isn't so. If you had your way you'd defund everything and never maintain the buoy's, satellites or observation stations.

You small government assholes would flush 200 years of meteorological data and science before you'd admit that you're wrong. I will keep you on ignore for the simple fact that it isn't worth debating.

You think you're so right even through all the data says that simply isn't so. If you had your way you'd defund everything and never maintain the buoy's, satellites or observation stations.
tharrrrrrrrr she blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got distracted.
Million
matts not a true liberal though. he confuses me at times in here. Just when I think he's liberal, he comes up with a comment that actually makes sense. He isn't actually wrong at this time, he is purely playing a card and hoping it doesn't get trumped. And in his defense he never once has blamed CO2 as he pointed out. However, he loses me when he writes things that get into extremes, it will be so hot or warmest or something like that.

The fact is, there is no weather changes over land, and by now if the el nino was going to happen, the arctic flow should have stopped, and it hasn't. So, until that happens, I'm holding my cards. Chicago just had another cool summer and isn't indicative of el nino patterns here.
Hmmmmmm............... A drought over the whole west, with the fires being measured in 100's of square miles, but no changes over land. jc, you are one stupid laddie.

I'd love to know who in this thread has denied el nino exists.

That would Billy Boy, or super duper weatherman
that's just a flat out lie friend. Seems you enjoy the attempt to push blame to someone. the fact is, he has been posting accurate accounts of the temperature of the Pacific in strategic posts. never has he claimed there isn't the presence of el nino. The length and strength of it and it hanging around. So sir, you owe a great big arse apology to Billy. Let's see it now.

I got distracted.

Hmmmmmm............... A drought over the whole west, with the fires being measured in 100's of square miles, but no changes over land. jc, you are one stupid laddie.
hahahahaha, sir the deflection of your post is trivial. The fact is, there are many explanations on why the area under fire has burned, and it has nothing at all to do with drought or CO2. so go look in the mirror and flip yourself off.

If you can't agree with me on this el nino,,,well, you can't agree with anything in the sciences of our planet. You're a unreasonable person.

SSH comparison between the two super Nino's of the past 20 years from Jason-2

img_warn.gif
This is smaller than original. Click this bar to view the full image. The original is 1598x712.
2ch6iz5.jpg

that's just a flat out lie friend. Seems you enjoy the attempt to push blame to someone. the fact is, he has been posting accurate accounts of the temperature of the Pacific in strategic posts. never has he claimed there isn't the presence of el nino. The length and strength of it and it hanging around. So sir, you owe a great big arse apology to Billy. Let's see it now.
LOL. Damn, jc, save you lies for something less easy to disprove. Post #12 on this thread;

EL NADA is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building...

eln-5-pg.gif

Were about to have a serious drop in ocean temps.. And Mathew is hoping like hell it will last through may and the Paris convention... At current rate of decline we will go negative mid May.

LOL. Damn, jc, save you lies for something less easy to disprove. Post #12 on this thread;

EL NADA is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building...

eln-5-pg.gif

Were about to have a serious drop in ocean temps.. And Mathew is hoping like hell it will last through may and the Paris convention... At current rate of decline we will go negative mid May.
Can you read? Dude, LOL, what does it say it says.....EL NADA is about to go away. That implies, fools gold, that he knew it was there and going away. AIN'T THAT WHAT I SAID? go to the same mirror and flip yourself your middle finger. What an ass.

I got distracted.

hahahahaha, sir the deflection of your post is trivial. The fact is, there are many explanations on why the area under fire has burned, and it has nothing at all to do with drought or CO2. so go look in the mirror and flip yourself off.
U.S. Drought Monitor | U.S. Drought Portal

U.S. Drought Monitor

This, along with high winds, could not possibly have anything to do with the fires. Right?

U.S. Drought Monitor

This, along with high winds, could not possibly have anything to do with the fires. Right?
what a nice colorful map. What is it to show me? Will it give me the amount of brush was in a forest? Don't think so, don't see any. Dude, you have a real big problem. You never have anything of quality to post. This is pure horse manure and has nothing to do with el nino as is the op. So what is it you think you've just proven? How much of a pure ass you are? Well done, you succeeded.

jc456

Can you read? Dude, LOL, what does it say it says.....EL NADA is about to go away. That implies, fools gold, that he knew it was there and going away. AIN'T THAT WHAT I SAID? go to the same mirror and flip yourself your middle finger. What an ass.

No, jc, that is not the statement. "El Nada is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building.......", that is the statement.

Damn, you have to lie when it is right in front of you are everyone else. Post #18 by Billy Bob;

"There is a cooling undercurrent that is about to wipe out any warming that we have seen. The change has already happened in the arctic deep water cold return."

Definate denial of reality by Billy Bob.

jc456

No, jc, that is not the statement. "El Nada is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building.......", that is the statement.

Damn, you have to lie when it is right in front of you are everyone else. Post #18 by Billy Bob;

"There is a cooling undercurrent that is about to wipe out any warming that we have seen. The change has already happened in the arctic deep water cold return."

Definate denial of reality by Billy Bob.
yeah..... and? Does that state it didn't exist? Really, are you that incoherent? by the way...'go away'.. suggests something present. Again nothing off from what I stated. cuckoo.

U.S. Drought Monitor

what a nice colorful map. What is it to show me? Will it give me the amount of brush was in a forest? Don't think so, don't see any. Dude, you have a real big problem. You never have anything of quality to post. This is pure horse manure and has nothing to do with el nino as is the op. So what is it you think you've just proven? How much of a pure ass you are? Well done, you succeeded.
jc, were you not such an ignorant sucker, you would know that El Nino's normally bring drier and warmer weather to the Pacific Northwest. And that this years record El Nino has brought record heat and drought to the Pacific Northwest.

Forum List

Back